• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor SU Additions

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Wow this verse has been hit with a lot of downgrades recently and on a side note I totally called the High 7-C downgrade

The Peribot's P&A section is pretty empty, and is missing several abilities, some of which are even mentioned in its section in the Attacks/Techniques section

Large Size (Type 0): The calc listed for the Peribot's AP determines that the bot is ~5 meters tall which would qualify for this

limited Acrobatics: The peribot has springs in its legs that allow it to jump extremely high into the air

Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): Kind of a given since it’s just a robot piloted by Peridot

Explosion Manipulation: The Peribot has missile launchers on its lower back

Bonus: Peridot Magnekinesis Upgrade​

Peridot's proficiency/strength with her metal powers are rather inconsistent throughout the series, however at its peak we see that Peridot was capable of utilizing a metal shard to impale and poof Jasper after she had become corrupted, thus Peridot's tier should be: Unknown, At most High 7-C with Magnekinesis

Last edited:
since these changes are pretty uncontroversial, would it be fine if I applied these after like, a day or so if no one objects, or should I wait for more support?

I’ve been on the wiki for like 2 years now and I still don’t really know how CRTs work

since these changes are pretty uncontroversial, would it be fine if I applied these after like, a day or so if no one objects, or should I wait for more support?

I’ve been on the wiki for like 2 years now and I still don’t really know how CRTs work
We should wait for the higher ups (staff) to give input here first.

Wow this verse has been hit with a lot of downgrades recently and on a side note I totally called the High 7-C downgrade

The Peribot's P&A section is pretty empty, and is missing several abilities, some of which are even mentioned in its section in the Attacks/Techniques section

Large Size (Type 0): The calc listed for the Peribot's AP determines that the bot is ~5 meters tall which would qualify for this

limited Acrobatics: The peribot has springs in its legs that allow it to jump extremely high into the air

Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): Kind of a given since it’s just a robot piloted by Peridot

Explosion Manipulation: The Peribot has missile launchers on its lower back

Bonus: Peridot Magnekinesis Upgrade​

Peridot's proficiency/strength with her metal powers are rather inconsistent throughout the series, however at its peak we see that Peridot was capable of utilizing a metal shard to impale and poof Jasper after she had become corrupted, thus Peridot's tier should be: Unknown, At most High 7-C with Magnekinesis

Heck of a good thing I caught a glimpse of that.

Hard disagree on Acrobatics, the simple act of jumping high due to technology does not qualify for it at all.
Also, I disagree with Explosion Manipulation, again, I believe we've gone over this, just because you have an explosive device, does NOT mean you should get the ABILITY to directly cause explosions. These are weapons, which cause an explosion, it's not caused by the robot.

Hence why a real life RPG isn't classified as a "Explosion Manipulation wielder".

Back