• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
^really we are assuming battle scenarios so, we can just consider her using it at certain point of the match up.

But,please let's just end that there if you gave your vote we don't have to complicate things anymore unless you found something that makes you change your vote, if not just end it here.

So she has experience, skill, AP, Dura and regen on her side. Is there any plausible scenario where Erza can win this, except Nakagami?

But are assuming that Erza will just take the remains of the enemy she just "killed"

Lol... she hates killing people so figures doing something like that.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Tipoima said:
Being smart doesn't mean knowing all your opponent's weaknesses
But are assuming that Erza will just take the remains of the enemy she just "killed"
Why not? If your enemy drops a huge gem would you just throw it away?

^If a strawberry cake dropped than Erza would take it for sure,but she doesn't really care about money.

@William

you really think she couldnt make them in a fight, unless its shown in the show itself?

Really? Like come on man, its not like its been implied making holo pearls is in any way taxing or difficult for Pearl. She can easily make them and they are capable of combat, and just one was able to slice through a fairly thick tree with a SWORD SHAPED BALLOON.

PLus its not a dozen all at once, its dozen over time, say she makes like two or three to deal Erza, they get poofed, she makes more and they get poofed and et cetera.

oh sorry i misread and my post waas meant to be for Aiden.

Also @ Aiden

If Erza doesn't take Pearl's gem that just leaves her MORE open from Pearl regenerarting and surprising her with an attack, assuming it is the first time in the battle Pearl is poofed.

@acqua since pearl needs time before getting back into the battle we should consider that as win for Erza. And anyway Erza would probably leave by that point lol.

AidenBrooks999 said:
@Aqua

So... Now Pearl is a betrayal killer?

Jesus, she is a monster.

Steven should get away from her.
Wow, killing someone who tried to kill you, what a monster

Yeah, cause Pearl killed all the gems that poofed her.

Also, this Match is seriously unfair in so many senses that if this is even added.

I would delete that and then maybe explain why. Because, seriously, this is not considered stomp because...?

@William

Pearl needing time to regen is NOT considered a win, it would considered a form of battlefield removal but rules state it haas to extend to period of atleast one hour, since it was NOT stated by the OP that merely poofing Pearl counts as a win (and really that would horribly unfair and one sided on Erza's part) Pearl would need to incapacitated for an hour's time.

@ AIden

So....going by your logic since we've seen Pearl us her sand manipulation in combat it cant be used in combat even if its under P&A. She's never used sealing in combat so derp she cant use it in combat. These are reasonable assumptions to make given the context of these abilities. Pearl can make holo pearls easily, quickly and in a non comllicated or difficult manner, thus it can be reasonably assmed even without true visual proof that she could bring them out to use in combat.

@Aiden

We didnt see any of those times Pearl was poofed in the war, we saw like tiny snippets of time and thats it. Your argument is flawed and baseless. We didnt even see her regen in the times she got poofed in the war. hell given that context Rose probably oneshotted whatever poofed pearl in those flashbacks.

@Aqua

1) Poofing is a win. Anyone who can regen but takes time, loses if his body is destroyed. Except you really want me to believe that everyone can be so stupid to just sit and wait.

2) She never used combat, so why she would start now? You're giving Pearl way more credit that she deserves.

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month, are to be assumed as victory conditions. - Standard Battle Assumptions

Gems have shown to be able to create stable bodies in minutes, so no, poofing would not be a win

Erza would upon seeing Pearl explode assume her to be dead! Unless YOU think she would for some reason destory the gem that falls from her poofing, for no reason, she wouldnt know thats the real "body" of Pearl and thus NEEDS to be destroyed.

Poofing is not a win, you alone cannot use that as justification for win condition. Her poofing and reforming is apart of her regen properties. She is breifly rendered incapacitated but not long enough for it to be an actual win in Erza' favor.

This is ridiculous you're downplaying Pearl ased on such flimsy excuses. I've started watching Fairy Tail right now so I can properly analyze Erza myself and state claims on her, both postiive and negative.

Close this thread.

Here all I saw is that Erza can' t do shit to Pearl, and even if she does, she can win.

So, Weekly, you close this or I do it.

I have some problems here. So no matter what Erza cannot kill Pearl....This is fair. One can kill the other while can't. So pretty much Erza doesn't have a fair chancr unless shr just so happens to hit her gem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back