• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer Newer SU continuation revision

Also, I'd hate to add even more stuff to the ever growing pile of work, but, Steven's Pink form should probably have Gem Physiology listed.

Actually, looking at the profile, Pink Steven has terrible stats. His lifting strength, speed, and stamina are just flat out not listed.

WIth Dargoo's permission I added the new abilities to their respective profiles and put the laser doging feat in the calc requests thread, so hopefully that goes somewhere.

Shouldn't they be Relatvisitc-Relativistic+ for dodging the lasers when Peridot tried to "trap them" in that broken down gem ship? The lasers don't explode and travel in a straight line.

While we're waiting, we should probably fix up Sadie's profile. Both her feats listed are outliers and unknown should be removed as she has a much more solid feat of breaking down the door to Steven's house and being shown as being stronger than human Lars. Her street level durability should be removed and she should probably be given an actual intelligence rating.

I mean, someone who is a regular human harming or affecting characters who are 7-A doesn't really make sense. Although, I just remembered that the invisible Gem monster doesn't have any other feats outside of fighting Sadie, so that's probably fine. Her affecting Topaz isn't really all that solid, getting someone to notice you through physical contact isn't really a feat and it's not like Topaz flinched or anything. Not to mention, she's still shown as being stronger than Lars at least, so there's that.

Yeah so maybe just remove the Topaz part and it should be fine. Also, Connie's a "regular human" but she can affect 7-A beings.

(TBH I'm not all that convinced Sadie even deserves a profile but eh.)

And she's fought and defeated Holo-Pearl's without it and fought the Light monsters in Save the Light so she does have higher feats.

Connie was trained by Pearl and has a durability ignoring sword. Not exactly comparable.

Regardless, street level dura and unknown intelligence should both go. Sadie has enough feats to put her at Average at least and street level dura doesn't make sense for a wall level character to have.

The Wright Way said:
Connie was trained by Pearl and has a durability ignoring sword. Not exactly comparable.
Ok, but she's still a regular human, just with good training. If anything Connie proved that Humans in SU can become much stronger than they are. Also, see my above post for the second part.

Also, I agree on the changes to Sadie's page.

"Ignoring Durability to X level" is actually a thing if I'm not mistaken.

Didn't notice this before but

"The individual ships should be stronger than the Diamond's themselves"

Where exactly does this come from?

I'd remove it; Yellow does break through the hull of her own Gem Warship and Obsidian slices through it rather easily, so IDK if saying that they're more powerful than the diamonds themselves would be accurate.

Back