• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe CRT Thing Part 2

Nickobloke said:
Wait so the monster form isn't far higher anymore?
No it is because it is stacked on top of what is already "higher" and it notes in the AP section that he stomped the other three Diamonds including White. Don't worry, it's all pretty clear, lol. When you have "higher" stacked on top of another "higher," that means "far higher," it's standard practice on this site to word things this way when there are multiple "highers" stacked on each other rather than making the second one "far higher," as the stacking already implies it is "far higher."

The merging of various keys and images into single tabs and keys was Weekly's idea which he implemented, and a VERY good one (he's got the Content Mod position for a reason, because he is qualified to give advice on how content should look) as it makes things more clear as well as more visually-presentable. The fact is that it was kind of a bad idea to scale ALL of Pink State off of his high-end as Monster Steven as his profile previously did, but it would ALSO be a bad idea to give Monster Steven a fully separate key. So instead, Monster Steven is essentially a "sub-key" of Pink State. Pink State itself is tiered the same as Yellow and Blue, so At Least High 6-A likely Higher, while Monster Steven as the Berserk-Mode high-end (which is noted both in the abilities-list under Berserk Mode as well as in the AP section, picture-captions, and elsewhere) is another "Higher" stacked on top, thus in fact meaning "far higher" by standard practices for wording on this site. Meanwhile, it is noted in SEVERAL places, most importantly in the AP section as I mentioned, that Monster Steven stomped ALL THREE Diamonds including White. Nobody will be unclear about his durability either, as where it says "Likely Higher" for Pink State and then another "Higher" for Monster Form, both note that the Dura scales to the AP!

You'll also note that Weekly made a couple important additions to his ability-list that we missed, such as "Improved Forcefield Creation" in Pink State with a note of how much more versatile his shields and bubbles become and the shapes he can form them into. He also added the Technology Manipulation we forgot about!

Having combat Rel speed means he matches the speed of Gems. If he could only react but not move then it would just be reaction speed.

I think you guys wll like what I just did, as somebody DEFINITELY needed to do it now, lol: Pink State Steven (Monster Form Restricted) vs Yellow Diamond

A Steven vs Diamond thread is now officially a thing, guys! I chose Yellow because neither White nor Blue are options: Blue would get stomped due to lack of versatility since Pink State Steven resists her hax. White would either stomp if Monster Form was restricted, or get stomped if it wasn't. Thus I chose Yellow, who has some versatility and ranged-attacks of her own as well as hax that PS Steven can recover from but not outright resist (although she has to actually TOUCH him to use those hax).

Soooo where did everyone go? Did people decide to drop the matter of their issues with the Ruby-feats, or are we still planning to discuss that? If so, can the other edits at least be made? Which ones still haven't been done at this point?

BUUUUUMP! We still have three more days until this gets locked down, we have time!

Guys even if you have all stopped deciding to question the Ruby feats, WE STILL NEED TO DISCUSS IF LAPIRE NEEDS A SECOND KEY for in Future, placing her at "At Least High 6-A LIKELY HIGHER," since with EXTREME effort she restrained Monster Steven for a while.

Guys, do we consider this PIS, or did she get stronger? Again I will point out that Jasper has been "training," not just for skill but for POWER as well; We don't have proof of course that Jasper got stronger from this but, it's pretty obvious from it that Gems can get stronger with training. There was also a time in the original series when Amethyst got stronger through training (although Jasper still stomped her). So there is precedent for believing Lapis could have gotten stronger and is now actually on-par with Diamonds, since we also know she is some kind of "mutant super-lapis."

So was her restraining Monster Steven just PIS, or should we give her a new key? Also how about rating the Partially Formed Cluster as "Likely Higher" for the same reason?

Finaly, which edits still aren't finished? I can do them if others aren't going to.

yeah id be down with those edits, they seem reasonable, I mean, lapis was still able to restrained monster Steven with her chains, yet back in Season 5 blue diamond broke out of them much easier.

Also the partially formed cluster did overpower yellows ship, so yeah.

Adem Warlock69 said:
I agree with adding a "Future" Lapis Key
Okay so we need more than just you guys before we can make the edit, Nickobloke and Adem Warlock69! I would like to know what Soupywolf5 and especially what WeeklyBattles think of this idea. It is always possible that Lapis restraining Monster Steven was just PIS, so I'd really like input from Weekly on that!

Also guys I made a wanked/joke profile for Greg Universe based on all the memes about him, something that Soupywolf5 said elsewhere and me having seen his Wanked Profiles made me think to do it, anyone who likes those memes should check it out: HERE IT IS, THE ALMIGHTY GREG UNIVERSE WITH HIS DANGEROUSLY POWERFUL censored

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont see the point og a Future Lapis key when she has feats on that level pre-future
The point is that she was only "At Least High 6-A" pre-Future but now should be "likely higher" because she has clearly gotten STRONGER, Weekly.

Back in Reunited, she was only able to restrain Blue for brief moments with her chains. But in Future, she was able to, with extreme effort, restrain Monster Steven (who can stomp Blue) for a few minutes! Doesn't that mean she has upgraded to "likely higher" and clearly gotten stronger?

Blue only broke Laips' chains with her diamond aura which we seen pretty much instantly nullify the powers of other Gems in all of the diamonds, even Steven to an extent was able to cancel out other gem powers (Remember him nulling Lapis' water clones and Pearl's Holo-Pearls?)

WeeklyBattles said:
Blue only broke Laips' chains with her diamond aura which we seen pretty much instantly nullify the powers of other Gems in all of the diamonds, even Steven to an extent was able to cancel out other gem powers (Remember him nulling Lapis' water clones and Pearl's Holo-Pearls?)
Goes and checks that fight-scene again to make sure. YUP, YOU'RE RIGHT!

Soooooo doesn't this just mean that Lapis' Water Manipulation is on the same level as the Diamonds are physically? And given her restraining Monster Form Steven until he used HIS aura/energy (via a "scream"):

Shouldn't we, instead of giving her a new key, just upgrade Lapis to "Likely Higher," using the fact that Blue needed her aura to break her restraints and her scaling to Monster Steven's physical strength as evidence?

Basically it seems like Lapis is some kind of mutant-super-ultra-Lapis Lazuli who is on-par with the Diamonds' physical-strength with her powers and who they can only outmatch with their hax like their auras, right???? So I really think we should just upgrade her to "likely higher," she's a beast.

Your thoughts, Weekly?

wouldn't that have the same problem as the Cluster becoming "At Least High 6-A, likely far higher"? Cause Malachite would be comprable to Monster Steven even Tho He One-Shot Alexandrite?

Also Would this ("Casually snapped Lapis Lazuli's water chains, which were durable enough to restrain Malachite.") get removed from Blue's Description?

Adem Warlock69 said:
wouldn't that have the same problem as the Cluster becoming "At Least High 6-A, likely far higher"? Cause Malachite would be comprable to Monster Steven even Tho He One-Shot Alexandrite?
Possibly. Thing is though that Blue NEEDING her Aura to break free from Lapis' chains, and Lapis restraining Monster Steven, seems pretty clear cut as far as the "likely higher" thing goes, though. I mean due to it ALSO restraining Monster Steven, shouldn't the Partially Formed Cluster ALSO be "likely higher?" Not FAR higher, but yeah. I'm still personally a fan of upgrading both Lapis AND the Cluster, because it makes no sense for two characters with no "likely higher" in their tiering to be able to restrain a "likely far higher" character. I know people have said this already and been shot down, but honestly it makes no sense to me for Lapis and The Cluster to have their current tiering when they could restrain Monster Steven. LET'S SEE WHAT WEEKLY THINKS!

Sooooo guys I've made versus-threads for both Pink State Steven vs Yellow Diamond and for Pink State Steven vs Blue Diamond (Monster Form restricted and speed equalized in both cases, obviously). I originally only made one for Yellow because I thought Blue didn't have ranged attacks but that's because I forgot about Blue's energy projection and danmaku, lol. Adem Warlock69 and Weekly, if you guys are interested at all I would love to get your votes! Maybe we could manage for them to finish by April 14? I doubt it, but that would rule. Also I added Pseudo/Reliant-Flight via riding around on her clouds to Blue's list of abilities, as we saw her do it in Homeworld Bound (her clouds are "solid" and she can ride around on them). It's basically EXACTLY the kind of flight that Kid Goku had with the Flying Nimbus, but a true ability of her own since she is the one creating the clouds.

Honestly i think that only Malachite should scale to malachite. Lapis was using her water manip as malachite to essentially restrain herself, and from their fight we saw that malachite's water and ice manip are stronger than malachite is physically as it was pretty much undamaged by Alexandrite's attacks and pretty easily restrained and almost crushed her.

TL;DR Lapis shouldnt scale to malachite

WeeklyBattles said:
Honestly i think that only Malachite should scale to malachite. Lapis was using her water manip as malachite to essentially restrain herself, and from their fight we saw that malachite's water and ice manip are stronger than malachite is physically as it was pretty much undamaged by Alexandrite's attacks and pretty easily restrained and almost crushed her.
TL;DR Lapis shouldnt scale to malachite
Okay but then how does this address the issue of two characters who are only High 6-A+ being able to restrain a character who is able to stomp another character (White Diamond) who herself is High 6-A+ likely far higher, for several minutes? Are we to assume that both Lapis' and The Cluster's power in the finale was PIS? But then, what about it being consistent with the fact that Blue Diamond needed her aura to break Lapis' chains? If what you're saying is true then shouldn't we change Malachite to be "At Least High 6-A, likely higher with Water Manipulation?"

Also I can't help wondering why so few people are taking an interest in those versus-threads with Steven vs Yellow and Steven vs Blue (well granted I only JUST posted the one with Blue). People in the S.U. fandom on here were always, always saying "I can't wait for Steven to one day be as strong as the Diamonds so we can have a versus-match with Steven against a Diamond," and now we have those matches and they're just being ignored. Is it. . . is it because the one who posted them is me, the "annoying wall-of-text guy?" ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ I'm sorry for being so inherently obnoxious, I guess ƒÿôƒÿô

The Cluster is the one with the High 6-A feat that everyone scales to in the first place, not sure how that'd be PIS

Nope, Malachite has High 6-A dura feats, Alexandrite hurt her with physical attacks, and Malachite hurt alexandrite with physicals

Soooo then what are we doing with Lapis' and Malachite's, and the Partial Cluster's, tiering though? Based on the consistency of showings, I still think that Malachite should now be "At Least High 6-A, likely HIGHER with Water Manipulation," and that Lapis and the Cluster should be upgraded to "Likely Higher" due to restraining Monster Steven (who physically one-shotted Alexandrite like she was an insignificant insect) and this being consistent with Lapis' earlier showing of restraining Blue Diamond until Blue resorted to using her aura.

Thoughts? Again, I feel it just **makes no flipping sense** for someone who was able to restrain both Bue Diamond (before her power-negating Aura was used) and Monster Steven (who again was able to physically one-shot-stomp Alexandrite) to not be given "far higher."

They should be 'At least High 6-A, likely higher' scaling from The Cluster's High 6-A feat which was done by it litrally just moving

Technially it was already but the result is lower than Lapis' feat. Basically due to the circumstances of Lapis' non-stop mental and physical struggle with Jasper while inside Malachite, Malachite scales significantly above what Lapis did casually with a broken Gem but below what Lapis has done while at full strength and completely uninhibited

WeeklyBattles said:
They should be 'At least High 6-A, likely higher' scaling from The Cluster's High 6-A feat which was done by it litrally just moving
Sounds good, so should we edit Lapis and the Partial Cluster to have "likely higher" while citing the feat you just mentioned as well as them restraining Monster Steven (and also Blue in Lapis' case), while also modifying Malachite's tiering to be "At Least High 6-A, LIKELY HIGHER WITH WATER MANIPULATION?" If those edits are being approved then I can go ahead and do them if you guys like, or any of you guys could do them.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Should the Malachite feat be calculated?
What feat do you mean, exactly?

I am making the edits now for Lapis, Malachite, and the Partially Formed Cluster. Weekly, let us know if there are any issues with what I'm doing, although FYI I may be gone for a while or even until tomorrow now as I have to do some stuff around the house and take care of dinner.

If there are any issues with the edits I'm making and I'm not around to respond about them, you can just feel free to change them to whatever is suitable, Weekly.

The only edit I'm making to the Partially Formed Cluster is noting it restrained Monster Steven.

Could he be like Black Jewel? Where It's only an outliar to the Gems? Demantoid and Pyrope were planning to use him to make a new empire and beat the diamonds

I don't Think him being massive would explain how when he was defeated they found themself in the Palace

Question: Since we upgraded the Partially Formed Cluster to "likely higher" and since Obsidian scales above the individual Diamond Warships, shouldn't Obsidian be upgraded to Likely Higher????

I mean guys Obsidian could definitely beat Malachite regardless of Malachite's water-manip given how decently Alexandrite did against Malachite and the fact that Obsidian is waaay above Alexandrite. And we've upgraded both Malachite and Lapis to "likely higher with Water Manipulation." Obsidian is DEFINITELY more powerful than Lapis' water-manip.

Sooooo who thinks we should upgrade Obsidia to "At Least High 6-A likely higher" rather than just what she (and yes "she" is apparently an acceptable pronoun for her according to the writers as she is like 80% female in terms of her components) is now?

Also totally irrelevant to anything but just a thought: If Obsidian went Pink State like we've seen Smoky do (meaning fusions with Steven can go Pink), she would undoubtedly be the most god-tier OP character in the verse by a huge margin, lol. Too bad we never got to see that, haha.

Hmmmm so what about Obsidian's SPEED, then? If she scales to the Diamonds and their ships then should it be "At Least Relativistic likely Higher" like them, or is the evidence too flimsy? In that case could she be "At Least Relativistic POSSIBLY higher?"

Back