• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Steven profile page looks good, but one small thing I noticed, this is just a nit pick, on his movie/future key, it says At least 7-A possibly higher, the higher should be bold and the possibly higher isn't shown in the attack potency description.

He was only able to resist Empathic manipulation when he turned Pink, and he resisted transmutation and Mind manipulation when he was in his Monster form (Pink form)

I FINISHED the edits for Steven, didn't take as long as I thought!!! Nickobloke, putting "possibly higher" where you noted I did was a MISTAKE, as Spinel doesn't have that as her tiering and she is the one he scales to. I think I did everything. Anyone, especially Soupywolf5 or Weekly, should LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYTHING, but I'm pretty sure I didn't! I re-watched Homeworld Bound and yeah, he only resisted Blue's power once he turned Pink!

I also made a couple further edits that are VERY CLEAR-CUT based on what we've agreed upon. First I changed the name "Pink Form" to "Pink STATE" as it's more appropriate (he really just glows pink, he doesn't truly transform except when size/shape-shifting, and this is also consistent with the use of the term "Pink State" lower in his profile under his notable techniques). I also added some stuff down in that Pink State section of his "notable techniques" to explain all the new abilities we saw from that form. Finally, I added to his weaknesses-list that Pink State has the weakness of being uncontrollable, but that this weakness appears to be entirely psychological rather than an inherent weakness of Pink State (this is basically just the same thing as him having Berserk Mode and uncontrollable Rage Power, so it is clear-cut based on the edits in the OP that we can add the uncontrollability of Pink State as a weakness, but if anyone disagrees please let me know)! Keep in mind that the psychological weaknesses of Pink State were basically the entire point of Future, lol.

NOW I AM DONE, lol. Lemme know what you guys think! :) I think you guys will LOVE the quote from him I decided to use for Pink State's image-tab. It was between the one I chose, and "Steven's here to help," but I decided to go with the darker and less-funny one.

QUESTION FOR YA GUYS: Should I also put in an image-tab for his "Chad Steven" (lol) form of Pink State when he becomes all toxically-aggressive and buff with Diamond Eyes, with a note or something that it's when he is starting to become unhinged? You guys can make the call on that, if you think I should then I can do so. If I do so then I will need to use the "I help people, I don't. . . .hurt them" quote for "Chad Steven" (lol don't worry I won't actually call it that in his profilie) and choose a different one for his default Pink State.

I'm going to bed now, but since the edits for Steven took way less time than I thought, I may end up doing some of the edits for other characters tomorrow unless they're already finished or someone wants to "lay claim" to those, in which case I will hold off on doing so.

Nickobloke said:
I think it all looks good now, well done
Thaaaank youuuuuuuu! As I said, I am honored to have been given the opportunity, by Weekly and everyone else, to personally make the "final" major edits on Steven's profile! Maybe it's super-geeky/nerdy of me but I take pride in this, as this and the contributions I made in this CRT itself are by-far the biggest contributions I've ever made to this wiki!

Update: Since nobody spoke up saying not to and since as you guys know I am suuuuper-OCD (lol), I just finished Smoky Quartz's and Pink's profiles, lemme know again if there's anything I missed, guys! I made a couple FURTHER edits to Steven's page, as I realized I forgot to change his Lifting Strength in Pink State to scale to White's, and I also added images of his two other "stable" (long-term without fluctuation) forms in Pink State besides the default form and Monster Form. I called his appearance when he shattered Jasper "Aggressive Pink State" and the one where he is in-denial and "here to help" I called " 'Helpful' Pink State," while giving captions to the pictures to explain those forms. I figure we should have images of all the "stable" forms of his Pink State. I added quotes for those forms (I used the one I had previously used for his default Pink State for his "Helpful" state since that is when he spoke that line), and used a different quote (one from "Volleyball") for his default Pink State. I also updated the speed-tiering for Yellow and Blue as has been discussed (it never got added to the OP, but when I brought up the subject people did not disagree about it); WEEKLY, if as a Content Mod you disagree with those speed-upgrades for Yellow and Blue then you can undo them! I am also updating Yellow and Blue's profiles with their newly-revealed abilities noted in the OP!

Again, lemme know what you guys think and if you have any issues with any of my edits (especially Weekly)! :)

"agressive pink state" and "helpful pink stated" sounds odd I remember Awestruckvox called them "Quartz Steven" and "Diamond Steven" just sounds a bit better. Unless of course those are the cannon names for those forms

Normat1 said:
"agressive pink state" and "helpful pink stated" sounds odd I remember Awestruckvox called them "Quartz Steven" and "Diamond Steven" just sounds a bit better. Unless of course those are the cannon names for those forms
The names I used are far more descriptive as to what those states actually are, I (obviously, since I came up with them) think we should stick with them because of that. The one form is literally a result of him turning aggressive while in Pink State, and the other is literally a result of him being in denial and "helpful" in Pink State ("Steven's here to help," lol).

"Quartz Steven" doesn't even make SENSE, as BOTH forms have Diamond Eyes and thus would be "Diamond Steven," really. He is in no way a Quartz or anything related to one, regardless of his body-type/build. Also notice that on the tab for "Helpful" Pink State I deliberately put the word "Helpful" in quotes, because he wasn't actually helpful, just in denial (as I note in the actual caption for the image and in the quote I used for it).

Edit: Also dude who even are you? You haven't participated in this CRT until now and it seems your post there was your first ever contribution to the site. NO OFFENSE INTENDED I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH YOU just due to your opinion differing from mine, I'm just honestly wondering where you came from and why you suddenly showed up here out of nowhere just to disagree with the semantics of the names I gave to Steven's forms, lol. By the way I absolutely love how your avatar is the official drawing of gender-bent Jinbe by Eiichiro Oda!!!! Heck yeah dude, nice reference to the SBS Column!

Well the argument behind the "Quartz Steven" is he was being trained by a quartz, had a more muscular build, was more combat oriented like a quartz soldier, and while he isn't an actual quartz soldier he still is the son of "Rose Quartz".

I usually only come on here to look at the pages and I frequent the SU pages and I just wanted to throw my two scents in on the situation since I just find the names odd.

Adem Warlock69 said:
The Edits look good, also, should Bluebird Azurite and Cactus Steven get Profiles?
I think Bluebird, at least, should definitely get a profile.

QUESTION FOR YA ADEM (also putting this on your wall): The new properly-titled image of Monster (NOT CORRUPTED) Steven which I uploaded to the wiki has the major issue that I CANNOT GET IT TO HAVE A WHITE BACKGROUND LIKE YOUR (mis-titled) ONE DID WHEN YOU UPLOADED IT! How do I get it to have a white background? Literally whenever I save or copy your image on my phone OR computer to try to re-title it, the background ends up black.

Any chance you could re-upload the image, WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND, but PROPERLY titled as "Monster (NOT CORRUPTED) Steven-1" (since I now already used the same title but without the "-1" as an image on here so trying to upload it with the same title would cause an error)? Then I will use the image you upload but with the new properly-descriptive caption which I used for my version of it.

And for future reference, how did YOU manage to save the image while getting the background to stay white for good contrast?

I have completed the updates to Yellow's and Blue's profiles! While giving her Transmutation, I left Yellow with Bio-Manip intact, as she seems to have both; Yes altering the physical form of Gems is transmutation since Gemstones are inorganic, buuuuuut she was also able to do so to Steven, who is half-organic. Does anyone disagree though and think we should entirely remove Biological Manipulation from her abilities?

>We already went over this. You are once again coming in with points that everyone else has already debunked.

Citation needed

>They DID NOT USE THEIR AURAS in any visible way to heal him of his corruption, Garnet had a definitive statement connecting the form with his shape/size-shifting.

Not really, she just said while he thinks of himself like that he'll stay that way. Also, yes, they did actually, you see the giant pool of Pink healing which decorrupts him.

>And Blue Diamond's exact words were "Is he. . . .corrupted?" You QUOTED IT WRONG, gahhhh.

Oh, what a debunk. Dude, this doesn't even remotely change my argument. Garnet comfirms it by saying "Nevermind that", you can't just ignore evidence because you want your headcannon to be true.

>Just stop, okay? Stop trying to force your anti-logic down our throats.

It's not anti-logic, you're just making words up now.

>You're being so anti-logical in your arguments

I'm really not, and you can continue to insult me, it just makes your bully statement all that more ironic.

>that you literally used a WRONG QUOTE, without going back to check the episode or episode-transcript first, just to try to force your views upon the rest of us.

Both versions of the quote lead to the same outcome, you're just nitpicking and being intellectually dishonest.

>She stated it as a QUESTION

And I quoted it as a Question, hence then questionmark. Shocker.

> and Garnet saying "nevermind" was just to tell her and Yellow to shut up and take actual action

Garnet saying "Nevermind that" means "Nevermind that [fact]" meaning she doesn't want them to focus on his corruption but on how to help him, so this is a reinforcement of my argument.

>Garnet was in no way saying that as an affirmative answer to Blue's question

She was, Yellow even comfirmed it. You're just intellectually dishonest.

>So hush. Go away. Leave us alone. Please. Just leave us alone in this thread unless you're going to stop being a jerk trying to force your illogical views upon the rest of us.

Says the person actually telling descenting opinions to go away so they can force their intellectual dishonesty on the thread because they're incapable of actually arguing and only capable of going ad nasuem about arguments debunked or can't debunk arguments.

>At this point I am indeed being outright ANGRY AND RUDE towards you.

Okay, Bully.

>But you deserve it.

Wow, nice, I'm sure you use that all the time when you attack people. You must be a good person. "This person disagrees with me, so I'm going to attack them."

> And also YOU STARTED IT (the rudeness) by using a phrase like "flimsy bloody evidence,"

How would posting "flimsy evidence" an attack?

>so seriously just shut up, leave us alone, go away, screw off. Again, JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE

More intellectual dishonesty.

>if you're going to keep being a jerk and use logical fallacies while then accusing everyone ELSE of being illogical.

Yes, because you're illogical and hysterical.

>Guys, I need you to back me up here if this guy continues with what has now escalated to the level of borderline-trolling.

"Guys back me up, we need to start a report mob against someone who disagrees with me!"

seriously guys can you takes this off the thread no one wants to involve themselves in this if its just grudge based.

Nickobloke said:
seriously guys can you takes this off the thread no one wants to involve themselves in this if its just grudge based.
It's really not. I'm just correcting something that's incorrect, I'm not the one being hysterical.

No need to drag this out guys, come on, its over the edits were made, there is no need to continue this petty argument, just leave it, both of you.

Nickobloke said:
No need to drag this out guys, come on, its over the edits were made, there is no need to continue this petty argument, just leave it, both of you.
I'm not trying to upgrade anything, I'm presenting evidence that I already presented before, but it got ignored to debunk speculation.

It's not a tier change or such, it's removing headcannon from the profile that is incorrect.

"Nevermind that" is just something you say when you no longer want people to pay attention to whatever you previously said or asked, nothing about it being a Fact

But, Yes, This Doesn't change anything, Corruption isn't even a power boost

ok well only mods have the "Authority" for the changes, if you really wish to have them changed contact them, arguing with each other isn't going to lead anywhere.

Adem Warlock69 said:
"Nevermind that" is just something you say when you no longer want people to pay attention to whatever you previously said or asked, nothing about it being a Fact
"Nevermind that" means exactly that "Stop paying attention to this", Garnet would have corrected them like she did with Lapis and Peridot if they were wrong, but she didn't, she just said in another form "Stop paying attention to that".

Yellow comfirms it herself too, "But how?!" which came before "Nevermind that...", which just proves that he's corrupted in a strange way.

Adem Warlock69 said:
EXACTLY!!!!! She was just telling Blue and Yellow to stop TALKING about whatever was happening and actually TAKE ACTION (just like the speech Connie made later but on a way smaller scale).

So dude how bout those no-background but full-sized images for Aggro Chad Steven (lol) and Monster Steven (the latter is less important)? Just lemme know in our convo on your wall if you find them! The one for Chad Steven would be a big help since he is wearing a black shirt, so we really need an image that doesn't have a black background, haha.

Udlmaster said:
I'm not trying to upgrade anything, I'm presenting evidence that I already presented before, but it got ignored to debunk speculation.

It's not a tier change or such, it's removing headcannon from the profile that is incorrect.
I'm not going to respond to this by being an immature jerk or troll in-return any further, as what Nickobloke said is the right viewpoint. All I am going to say in response is that despite what you may think, YOUR argument is the one that is "headcanon," while ours is supported by the actual evidence based on Garnet's statement and the lack of any visible usage of Diamond Auras at any time to heal Monster Steven (he was literally healed by just plain old emotional-support, dude, while Corrupted Gems canonically require the visibly-released auras of all four Diamonds in order to heal them). As I say below in my reply to Nickobloke, I will now simply ignore you.

Nickobloke said:
Okay you're right. But to be fair, he's the one who disappeared for several days, seemingly leaving us alone, only to come back and repeat his same arguments using an incorrect and out-of-context quote. I only kept things going with him because he re-started it. But you're right, I should be the bigger person and **just ignore him**, heck I'm actually being a hypocrite since I said in an earlier post that we should just ignore him and he'll go away. He just kinda set me off by doing his thing again where he repeats over and over his same arguments that have already been debunked, but that doesn't give me a right to bend site-rules and be a jerk/troll to him in return. MY BAD, GUYS! I am going to leave my above posts unchanged so that everybody can see what a JERK I was (I feel ashamed now).

I don't judge.

I wish Monster Steven could've branched into Tier 5 territory. He would have reached a different class of 'What-If' battles.

Oh, well...forever confined to the shackles of 'High 6-A'.

DatBoiBrown said:
I don't judge.
I wish Monster Steven could've branched into Tier 5 territory. He would have reached a different class of 'What-If' battles.

Oh, well...forever confined to the shackles of 'High 6-A'.
I already made the argument, no one has been able to debunk it so far.

because it cant really be debunked, but that's because of lack of definitive evidence, and you cant 100% prove it either, they weren't on homeworld, show me one clip, image, or DIRECT quote that they were, just accept its been declined and move on.

DatBoiBrown said:
Pretty hostile here, huh?
I'm new. ._.
I did apologize for trolling the guy. I do not apologize for calling him out for using anti-logic/fallacies and resorting to incorrectly quoting a statement while also using the quote out-of-context and completely ignoring the large amounts of logical evidence against his "point." But again I DO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE AND HOSTILE IN MY WORDING, okay guys? I shouldn't have done that, it was uncalled-for.

Udlmaster said:
I already made the argument, no one has been able to debunk it so far.
1. Again I already apologized for being hostile, although you yourself were also quite hostile by saying things to me like "your flimsy bloody evidence." But I should NOT have become hostile in return, nor should I have used any kind of insulting language, and I apologize for that.

2. We already HAVE debunked your arguments (both for Tier 5 and the Monster Steven issue), but you keep bringing them up over and over again despite them already being debunked or there being a much larger amount of evidence for the opposite points. Meanwhile, when we properly discussed it, multiple people including the OP and a Content Mod who is a Verse-Supporter all agreed with my argument for Monster Steven only being shape-shifted and the argument for the Beam not being from Homeworld. But you continue to go over your little pieces of "evidence" based on vague statements and semantics and even misquoting things, while ignoring the larger amount of evidence on the other side. It's not just me who has debunked your arguments; Nickobloke did, as did Adem Warlock69, and Weekly himself (who is way more of an expert on this wiki's standards than any of us are) has supported the viewpoint that Monster Steven is not Corrupted.

Again, I APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY FOR TURNING HOSTILE AND TROLLING YOU. Now, I'm simply being purely logical. Happy? That was my original goal, I wanted to be logical and evidence-based in my reasoning as per the standards of this site, but you wouldn't allow me to do so due to your own biases (when keeping out bias is the whole reason this site has standards and Mods). I AGAIN apologize for turning hostile and aggressive in my wording, but in the end, the logic is indeed on my side far more than it is on yours, and several people including the OP and a Content Mod have agreed with that, so you need to let it go, man. And yes, I'm neurotic and have OCD, those are mental issues I am officially diagnosed with. But just because you personally dislike the OCD way in which I post does not make my reasoning less valid. So I've stopped being angry/hostile, but yes, I'm continuing to be OCD; Whatever, the fact is that OCD is a condition well-suited to this site considering that it forces a person to want to be logical and organized.

So basically, you need to just stop. Give up. Everyone including a Content Mod (who is a way bigger expert than you or I) has agreed with points that are the opposite of yours.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Stop using bold, pls. Its unnecessary
Okay, will edit. My bad. I've also removed or edited all the posts in which I was a hostile troll. Again guys (including Udlmaster), I apologize for resorting to insulting language against another user, that was uncalled for regardless of my reasons. I will leave it at that.

So again, Udlmaster, no more insults and no more anger, just pure logic: Go and read my last post above this one. I explain there (in a non-hostile, logical fashion) in great detail (as you know I tend to do) why you need to just stop and let it go at this point. I'm not going to go over again why you need to stop and let it go, just read my last post. If you have something productive and new to contribute, like maybe some input about what we should do for Bluebird and maybe Cactus Steven's profiles (guys we definitely need a profile for Bluebird since Aquamarine and Eyeball have profiles), then THAT would be nice :) Have a nice evening (or day, not sure where you are), dude.

>2. We already HAVE debunked your arguments (both for Tier 5 and the Monster Steven issue), but you keep bringing them up over and over again despite them already being debunked or there being a much larger amount of evidence for the opposite points.

No, you really haven't, you kept saying "We don't have time" and "No one agrees with you" which are not debunks.

Every time you have presented an argument which wans't ad nausuem, I addressed it and countered it. You don't just give a counter argument and then scream "I win."

>Meanwhile, when we properly discussed it, multiple people including the OP and a Content Mod who is a Verse-Supporter all agreed with my argument for Monster Steven only being shape-shifted

Argument ad Populum, it doesn't make you right.

>ut you continue to go over your little pieces of "evidence" based on vague statements and semantics and even misquoting things

I misquoted 1 thing which doesn't change my premise or my conclusion, you're now being intellectually dishonest by bringing up a mistake as if it actually changed anything, Blue Diamond Saying "Is he Corrupted?" or "He's corrupted?" do not change anything.

>while ignoring the larger amount of evidence on the other side.

You have 1 statement coming from Garnet, I have 3 statements from Blue, Yellow & Garnet, 2 of which say and make the obvious observation that he's corrupted, and Garnet does not disagree, she even says "Nevermind that".

>It's not just me who has debunked your arguments; Nickobloke did, as did Adem Warlock69, and Weekly himself (who is way more of an expert on this wiki's standards than any of us are) has supported the viewpoint that Monster Steven is not Corrupted.

No, they didn't, people can see I continued to address their arguments.

>That was my original goal, I wanted to be logical and evidence-based in my reasoning as per the standards of this site, but you wouldn't allow me to do so due to your own biases (when keeping out bias is the whole reason this site has standards and Mods).

That's a very illogical statement, because I don't have any biases for SU.

> AGAIN apologize for turning hostile and aggressive in my wording

This comes off very hollow when you continue to call me biased.

>the logic is indeed on my side far more than it is on yours

No, it's not, see above, I've addressed and debunked your points several times over into ad nausuem.

>and several people including the OP and a Content Mod have agreed with that, so you need to let it go

Argument ad Populum, I've already told you this before, not just in this comment.

>And yes, I'm neurotic and have OCD, those are mental issues I am officially diagnosed with. But just because you personally dislike the OCD way in which I post does not make my reasoning less valid

What are you on about? I haven't made any ad hominem attacks on your or your OCD, you need to not make things up like this.

> So I've stopped being angry/hostile

You clearly haven't.

> I'm continuing to be OCD; Whatever, the fact is that OCD is a condition well-suited to this site considering that it forces a person to want to be logical and organized.

OCD doesn't cause people to be logical, OCD is characterised by illogical actions done repeatedly or repeated thoughts that enter the brain which cause anxiety.

>So basically, you need to just stop. Give up. Everyone including a Content Mod (who is a way bigger expert than you or I) has agreed with points that are the opposite of yours.

And that's an appeal to authority, being a content mod just means you monitor the wiki's content and fix it. Content Mod doesn't equal them being knowledgable, that's what a knowledgable member list is for, and they're all equally knowledgable until shown otherwise.

DatBoiBrown said:
@Goodyfresh I didn't mean for that message to be based as a personal attack toward you.
Oh duuude we are so totally cool, you were soooo right that I was becoming way too hostile, I didn't take that as an attack but rather as someone pointing out to me how toxic my behavior was becoming. So I actually THANK YOU for pointing out I was being overly hostile.

So guys because I am super-insanely obsessed with details and logic, I made a FEW further major or somewhat-major edits to Steven's profile, the FIRST TWO are very straightforward and don't need to be debated, but the THIRD ONE I need you guys to look at to tell me if I should delete it (which I will be happy to do if a majority think I should):

1. I edited his "Intelligence" rating to note that in Monster Form/Berserk Mode it is reduced to at least Below Average and likely to Animalistic. Because obviously. Lol.

2. I made edits under his Stamina section. The FIRST edit is not actually a change; I put a note in parentheses next to his "Very High" stamina for the Movie/Future key explaining why this rating is higher than in the original series, namely that he performed some crazy feats and took an incredibly brutal beating from Spinel all while his Gemstone was rejuvenated to its Season 1 level and most of its remaining power used-up, only to return to full power and health as if nothing had happened upon his Gemstone regaining its powers.

3. (This is the possibly controversial one): I listed his stamina under the Pink State key as "At Least Very High." My reasoning is that he trained nonstop and brutally with Jasper for 72 hours except for brief periods of eating/sleeping, while maintaining Pink State for a large proportion of the time; rather than tiring he somehow gained strength in the process, at the end of that period casually stomping Jasper while still not growing tired. I further noted that no matter how much power (or for how long) he has used in Pink State, he's never shown any signs of even slight fatigue after exiting it except for BRIEFLY falling unconscious after his insanely-OP rampage as Monster Steven, and that even when he fell unconscious it was likely psychological shock rather than from exhaustion as he showed no signs of tiring during his rampage. Does everyone agree that this is a valid argument for his stamina being boosted along with his other stats in Pink State? It seems like his Pink State essentially makes him become "More Gem," and full Gems have limitless stamina.

Does point #3 seem solid to you guys, or should I delete (not revert cuz it would undo some of my other edits) it? I'm leaving it up to you guys.

Soooo aside from that, next IMPORTANT issue: How bout them profiles for Bluebird (necessary since Eyeball and Aquamarine are here) and Cactus Steven (maybe necessary)? Lol. We will need to discuss Bluebird's tiering and abilities-list.

Back