• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DatBoiBrown said:
Well, Bluebird easily overpowered Base Steven, so at least 7-A.
What's your opinion on my stamina-upgrade for Pink State Steven, dude? You are a very logical and reasonable guy (unlike me sometimes LOL see the third paragraph below) as I have seen multiple times, so I would value your input.

There may be SOME basis for rating Bluebird as High 7-A like a lot of other Fusions are. . . .on the other hand, like Garnet she is the fusion of two Gems (one of them a "mere" Ruby) who in-and-of-themselves don't seem to be very powerful on their own. Hmmmmm. . . . . .

Also I apparently got reported for my bad behavior. Meh, I deserve it, whoever reported me (even if it's Udlmaster), I'M NOT UPSET WITH YOU. I again apologize for becoming very overly-hostile in an uncalled-for way (which violated site rules) towards Udlmaster. Moreover, I actually spent nearly a half-hour going back through all of my posts in this thread, attempting to find and either edit or remove every single one in which I was hostile; I apologize, everyone, if I missed any. I am actively correcting my behavior and admit that I was wrong, so I hope you guys can forgive me.

Nickobloke said:
the blue bird suggestio
Ah okay. Since I value your reasoning/logic a lot, Nickobloke (and everyone else):

As further support for Pink State having a stamina upgrade along with all its other stats-amps: In "Everything's Fine" he maintained the state continously for several hours while repeatedly using its power and several of its special abilities, showing no signs of fatigue afterwards and proceeding to become Monster Steven. So is it safe to say that he gets "At Least Very High" upgraded stamina in Pink State? Since I did actually put it in his profile, I need input on it from you guys since if everybody thinks it's unjustified, I will delete that part and just give him "Very High" (to match his Movie/Future key) stamina in Pink State. If you don't feel like reading my big wall of text above (SORRY I keep doing that, ugh), you guys can just go check out the Stamina section of his profile.

And yeah Bluebird is probably only At Least 7-A (7-A+ or whatever) like Garnet given that like Garnet, the two Gems she is composed of are both in-and-of-themselves "weak" by the standards of Gem "warriors." Sooo what about Bluebird's abilities/powers-list?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Bluebird is also stronger than Aquamarine, who tossed Season 4 Steven around with enough strength to knock him out, which is also 7-A... but that isn't listed on Aquamarine's profile for some reason.
That's because that wand-thingy was not a summoned-weapon or part of her own natural abilities, it was some kind of haxxorz Gem-Technology (this is canon, you can check). Just informing you, that's all :) That's why her tier on her own is "unknown."

You're cool, Goody. Regarding the stamina upgrades, you bring up very valid points that would be difficult to argue against. So I'm unopposed to the stamina upgrade.

Goodyfresh said:
That's because that wand-thingy was not a summoned-weapon or part of her own natural abilities, it was some kind of haxxorz Gem-Technology (this is canon, you can check). Just informing you, that's all :) That's why her tier on her own is "unknown."
Her wand wasn't what damaged Steven in the scene, it just froze him in place. The wand paralyzed him, but Aquamarine tossed him with her own strength. You can even see the blue beam of the wand disappears before he hits the tree.

She has some form of Crystalline Manipulation (via Crystal Blasts), and possibly Expert Swordsmanship?

Feel free to disagree, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Can we make a separate key for Pink State Steven and Monster Steven? Pink State steven would likely be 7-A due to beating Jasper.

Bluebird's Standard Tactics are flying around and attacking with her cutlasses, either by throwing them or by simply slashing.

What about Intelligence?

ChocomilkAlex said:
Can we make a separate key for Pink State Steven and Monster Steven? Pink State steven would likely be 7-A due to beating Jasper.
Please go back and read the thread. This was already extensively debated and we decided upon the way things are now for very particular/logical reasons.

DatBoiBrown said:
You're cool, Goody. Regarding the stamina upgrades, you bring up very valid points that would be difficult to argue against. So I'm unopposed to the stamina upgrade.
Awesome! So anybody else have input or views regarding the stamina upgrade and whether it's okay or not? And do you guys like how I added an explanation for his stamina-key being upgraded from the original series in Movie/Future since that was always just there with no explanation? Lol.

Edit: Well crap I was wrong about Water Manipulation, my bad.

DatBoiBrown sorry I deleted my post so I could include a response to the user who just came in, but for those who missed it: Just to amuse you guys, I am informing you that the image under the tab for "Aggressive Pink State" in Steven's profile OFFICIALLY has the file-name "Chad Steven." That wasn't me, Adem Warlock69 is responsible for us now having a hilarious meme as a file-name, lol. So yeah DatBoiBrown, we totally need to add Master Chef to his list of abilities, clearly being able to recreate the recipe for Cookie Cats after they were discontinued is actually the most godly feat he has ever performed 😂😂😂

As for Intelligence, Bluebird was skilled enough to fight Steven, but she also seems to be kind of a dumbass ("It's always been us, and you never knew!").

Nickobloke said:
wow really, Chad boy steve
Lol yuuuup Chad Steven all right, I mean dude the guy literally kissed his own bicep and it was so toxically-aggro that even Jasper was disgusted 😂😂😂

Just edited my post to correct my error about Water Manipulation and that apparently it is only usable for flight. People are posting sooo rapid-fire right now that even I can't keep up even with my extreme levels of nitpicky obsession, LMAO. Not that I mind, it would be hypocritical to mind since I am "the wall of text guy," HA!

Edit: To the user saying Aquamarine should be 7-A because she "tossed around" Steven, in that scene she builds up velocity before tossing Steven by using her **speed**, which is likely relativistic, to spin him around **using the haxxorz wand-thing** before releasing him, so the Attack Potency of that feat could have come from the wand. So by the site's standards we can't really use it, that's why no one ever did. Also Steven getting knocked out there was a PIS low-level outlier (as are common in the series) anyway since he got K.O.'d by hitting a tree and **the tree wasn't damaged** despite him having 7-A dura, and I'm pretty sure that some random tree in the forest wasn't Tier 7-A, lol. It was like when Amethyst got cracked and nearly died just falling onto a rock 😂😂😂

Back