• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe CRT Thing Part 2

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Well, I never thought the last one would fill up, the last thread

Things left to do:

Adding abilities to Rainbow Quartz 2.0, Sunstone, Spinel and Lapis Lazuli's Profiles

Update Connie's Lifting Strength

List Peridot's Turrets/Mines in her AP section

Discuss/create Blue Bird Azurite's Profile (And maybe Cactus Steven?)

I believe that's everything

Awwww yayuhhhh boiiiii HERE WE GO AGAIN 😂😂😂

So how bout that Bluebird?

Also how bout adding Master Chef and Being a Chad to Steven's list of abilities? LMAO just playin.

Edit: And yeah dude you seem to have covered everything we still need to discuss!!!!

Although I am still wondering, what are people's thoughts on me giving Steven upgraded "at least" Very High stamina in his Pink State given the evidence for it which I cited? I would still kinda like more people's opinions on it than just DatBoiBrown's since it is something I actually put in the Main Character's profile, haha.

Further edit: Also according to the Official Unspoken Laws of the Internet, I declare myself FIRST! 😂😂😂

Hey Soupywolf5 I think we may need to leave some messages on people's walls linking here, lol.

Edit: I myself am letting DatBoiBrown and Nickobloke know about it!

I tried leaving a warp gate to here in the last CRT, but I don't know if everyone's seen it

Soupywolf5 said:
I tried leaving a warp gate to here in the last CRT, but I don't know if everyone's seen it
You are probably going to have to actually personally message users on their wall who have been active (and productive) on the CRT over the last few days, sorry dude, there's really no easy way around this unless you can remove the last post in the thread and replace it with one linking here.

Hmmm actually though, I see Paolo.junior.969 is already here and he was the one with the last post. Hey dude, any chance you could do a HUGE favor and remove your last post over on the old CRT so that Soupywolf5 or I can replace it with a link to the new one? That would be so amazing of you, haha, because then a notification for the new post with the link will actually show up in people's notifications.

L╠Âe╠Âm╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠Â.╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ân╠Âa╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âa╠Âc╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

CRAP sorry Paolo, it seems that unbeknownst to me, deleted posts are still considered to have been a post in a thread, so you removing the last post in the old thread still didn't open up a spot to make a new post linking everyone. CRAAAAP! Lol.

So Soupywolf5 my only big regret here is that you didn't title this thread "Steven Universe CRT EXPERIENCE REQUIEM," as this is now officially a wasted opportunity to make a super-dank JoJo reference for no good reason, HA! Wait, can't you edit thread-titles? If so then THERE IS STILL TIME, MY DUDE! Lolololol.

Soupywolf5 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, Aggressive Pink State Steven's image has a white background, instead of transparent.
You could put the request for the image to be rendered here
I will do so myself so that once it is rendered I can make sure the image will still have some variation of the filename "Chad Steven," LMAO!!!!!!!!

And yeah no Aquamarine's intelligence isn't "high," clearly leadership in Era 1 and Era 2 was just given based on gem-type rather than ability, just look at Holly Blue Agate.

Edit: DatBoiBrown we are deliberately ignoring that horrifying image that was briefly here because to actually acknowledge the existence of troll-accounts in the threads where they post only gives them power. Trolls are like Goku when he uses the Spirit Bomb to beat Buu, everyone who willingly responds ends up giving them even more power. Lol. If the troll comes back again we just need to ignore him and report him to the Admins again.

Bluebird should probably get Social Influence to some extent since she fooled everyone into thinking she was a nice and harmless prankster Gem despite people (mainly the OG Crystal Gems since Garnet wasn't shocked in the slightest by Steven's deduction) knowing she was a fusion of Eyeball and Aquamarine, people who should have been, and were, out for Steven's head

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, a weakness for Bluebird is that, unlike other fusion, she can't just fuse right back after the opponent forces her to unfuse; Aquamarine and Eyeball are awful at cooperating, unless it has something to do with defeating Steven.
TRUE, very true, that definitely needs to be listed as a weakness, something like "Aquamarine and Eyeball's fusion is unstable and falls apart easily due to them disliking one-another, and it seems that the only thing able to unite them is their mutual hatred for Steve."

Also yeah we really need to downgrade Aquamarine's "intelligence" rating, she was just as dumb and ineffective a "leader" as Holly Blue Agate was, as I said.

Also guys I have officially put in a request to have our image of Chad Steven (LMAO) rendered to have a transparent background over in the image-rendering thread! I also asked them to make sure the new file-name still contains the phrase "Chad Steven" as its basis because all of us here will find that hilarious TROLLOLOLOL XD

Maybe? She did trick them, but not in the way she intended. Bluebird was actually convinced that the Gems had absolutely no idea that she was a fusion of Eyeball and Aquamarine.

Goodyfresh said:
TRUE, very true, that definitely needs to be listed as a weakness, something like "Aquamarine and Eyeball's fusion is unstable and falls apart easily due to them disliking one-another, and it seems that the only thing able to unite them is their mutual hatred for Steve."
Well, she has never really shown to fall apart easily (in fact, they stay fused for quite a while without falling apart); the only problem they seem to have is actually forming the fusion, but after fusing they seem to be fine.

The image has been rendered but it's not called Chad Steven, this grevious error must be corrected at once

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Maybe? She did trick them, but not in the way she intended. Bluebird was actually convinced that the Gems had absolutely no idea that she was a fusion of Eyeball and Aquamarine.
Exactly, Bluebird's idiotic; considering that fusing ups both Ruby AND Sapphire's intelligence (we all know Sapphire is the "smart one," no offense Ruby lol), it's obvious that a Fusion is smarter than its components. Therefore we can infer that Aquamarine is a complete moron as well to a degree that she thinks the CG's won't recognize their fusion based on their gem-types and position, yeeeesh lol. As I said Aquamarine is like Holly Blue Agate; She was given a leadership-position solely due to her Gem Type in the old Caste System, rather than due to ACTUAL COMPETENCE! We need to downgrade Aquamarine's intelligence to at least "Average," but even that would honestly be too generous.

About the other thing: Nah once fused she has trouble staying together too, at least while trying to do something as advanced as actual combat (and thus her instability as a fusion would be a major weakness for her in versus-matches and should be noted) rather than just flying. That was why Steven deactivated Pink State and stopped fighting Bluebird, because the two components started bickering and fell apart, and only re-fused by bonding over how much they hated the whole "friendship speech" (failed talk-no-jutsu LOL) that he made.

Sorvoe551 said:
"The Virgin Base Steven"
"The Chad Pink Steven"
Yeahhh boiii XD. I can't get over how he kissed his bicep and even Jasper was like "EW!"

Soupywolf5 said:
The image has been rendered but it's not called Chad Steven, this grevious error must be corrected at once
Too late, let's be honest that the more important thing is to have the image LOOK good. I at least put a description on the More Info page saying "CHAD STEVEN looking all aggro lol 😂😂😂" The issue is that for some reason, I can't directly save these wiki (from either the S.U. wiki or this one) images as they save as some kind of corrupted WEBP file that won't open, and when I copy the images into IrfanView or Paint and save them, THEY ALWAYS END UP WITH A BLACK BACKGROUND FOR SOME REASON! Lol. If somebody ACTUALLY feels strongly about it (meh), then if you know how, save the new image, rename it as "Chad Steven--1.png" or something, re-upload it (making sure it keeps the same aspect-ratio), and let me know so I can use that one instead FOR TEH LULZ.

Goodyfresh said:
About the other thing: Nah once fused she has trouble staying together too, at least while trying to do something as advanced as actual combat (and thus her instability as a fusion would be a major weakness for her in versus-matches and should be noted) rather than just flying. That was why Steven deactivated Pink State and stopped fighting Bluebird, because the two components started bickering and fell apart, and only re-fused by bonding over how much they hated the whole "friendship speech" (failed talk-no-jutsu LOL) that he made.
Bluebird actually hasn't unfused due to them fighting during combat at all. The most that happened was that they tried to form Bluebird and failed, but after she actually fused, she didn't fall apart until Alex smashed her.

How does it look so far?

Bluebird Azurite v2
An era ago, there were two Gems celebrated for taking down Homeworld's greatest traitor. But then, they were cast out, forgotten, when the traitor duped all of Homeworld into loving him instead. Now, they've come to Earth for their revenge! And forever shall he rue the names- Aquamarine! And Ruby!
~ Bluebird​
Summary
Bluebird Azurite, or Bluebird for short, is the unaligned fusion of Aquamarine and "Eyeball" Ruby.

At first, Bluebird seems to be very kind and sweet, offering Steve food and hanging out with other Gems even though she was a bit of a prankster. She later attacked Steven without hesitation, showing how powerful her components' grudge towards him was. Despite this ferocity, she displayed cowardice when the other Crystal Gems caught her trying to kill Steven and she attempted to convince them otherwise, only for them to fuse into Alexandrite and forcefully separate her.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A

Name:
Bluebird Azurite

Origin: Steven Universe

Classification: Gem, Gem Fusion

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Gem Physiology (Grants Regenerationn (High-Mid), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Body Control, Biological Manipulation, Fusionism, Self-Sustenance (Types I, II, and III), Automatic-adjustment to different strengths of gravity, Pocket Reality Manipulation (All Gems have a pocket dimension of infinite size contained within their gemstone), Sealing (Via Bubbles), and BFR (Via Bubbles)), Flight, Weapon Creation, Weapon Mastery, Ice Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Superior to the combined power of Aquamarine and Eyeball, Fought Steven Universe)

Speed: Relativistic reactions and combat speed (Superior to Aquamarine and Eyeball, Fought Steven Universe)

Lifting Strength: Class 50 (Superior to Aquamarine and Eyeball)

Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+

Durability:
At least Mountain level+

Stamina:
Limitless as long as her gems aren't damaged

Range: Extended melee with cutlass, Several meters by throwing cutlasses

Standard Equipment: Ice cutlass

Intelligence: Quite low (Bluebird is childish, and she seems to lack awareness of her surroundings, being unable to tell that the Crystal Gems knew she was a fusion of Aquamarine and Eyeball, something that was described as being "pretty obvious"), though she appears to be a capable fighter (Bluebird is shown to be very proficient in using her weapon, easily attacking Steven multiple times with it from multiple directions, as well as using multiple cutlasses as projectiles).

Standard Tactics: Bluebird will fly around the battlefield attacking the enemy multiple times from multiple directions with her cutlass, may that be at close range, or using them as projectiles to freeze the opponent.

Weaknesses: Can be tricked easily, and is too stubborn have second thoughts once sets her mind on something. If she ever unfuses, Aquamarine and Eyeball will have a hard time cooperating to fuse back together. Enough damage to her physical form can make her unfuse back into Aquamarine and Eyeball.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Flight: Similar to Lapis, Bluebird seems to be able to sprout liquid blue wings from her back capable of flight.
  • Cryokinesis: Bluebird can shoot ice projectiles from her cutlass, which shift into copies of the cutlass that generate icy spikes upon hitting a target.
Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Victories:

I might need to go back through the episode, but I don't recall her ever really overpowering or matching Steven or any of the other gems in terms of LS, so she'd probably just be Class 50 upscaling from Eyeball

Back