• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so it seems like so far, nobody disagrees using solid reasoning (so Udlmaster doesn't count here lol) with the ideas about Pink Form/Monster Form which were added to the OP!

We should probably ask some Content Mods or Admins about whether Pink Form Steven (and by extension the Diamonds) are Relativistic+ or POSSIBLY EVEN FTL (see below) by upscaling the speed. I mean, the likes of Garnet, Bluebird, and Jasper are all pretty high levels of Relativistic, but Pink Form can speed-blitz them so hard that they literally can't even perceive him properly enough to react. If Relativistic characters can't perceive someone, then that person is probably Relativistic+ or even maybe light-speed or FTL. A decent argument could be made for FTL, actually: Consider that if Garnet and Jasper were say, 30 to 50% light-speed (and they are, the relativistic stuff isn't low-level 10%, given that even Pearl is a good bit faster than 10%), then the fact they **can't even perceive** Pink Form Steven should honestly make him at least 10 times faster, so he could possibly be above light-speed. Sounds crazy I know, but the scaling seems sound.

For the tiering-change stuff: You guys see why this debate/discussion will take a LONG time and should probably be put on hold until after the forum-move since we have an April 14 deadline? At the very least, let's finish discussing the OTHER stuff (so Monster/Pink Form and the speed-scaling) before we start talking a lot about possible Tier 5 upgrades, ya know? Cuz tier-upgrades for the whole verse are seriously the kind thing that will take way longer than the April 14 deadline since we need to go through calcs, possibly do new calcs, and have them evaluated, lol.

Also yeah anything yielding possible TIER 4 for this verse is just too much of a stretch using assumptoins, the old Tier 4 Cluster-Calc was already debunked actually.

I meant someone calced The Cluster Fully Forming to be Star level But idk where it is

That was when we still used Mass-Energy conversion for the series (And it was Large Star level)

Sorvoe551 said:
Weekly's active again, you can probably grab him
Wouldn't be nice to him to do so until he has watched Future himself and gotten far enough to the parts where Pink Form Steven on his own (so not while fused as Smoky Quartz) could blitz everyone. I don't want to spoil Weekly on anything that he possibly hasn't already had spoiled.

On the other hand, if he's watched Future by now, then yeah I should just ask him?? Are you saying you know he has watched Future, or something?

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay wow theres been a lot, can someone summarize for me?
Hi WeeklyBattles, here is one post with everything we need a Mod to look at. We have questions for you about speed-scaling and two other things, the last of which may be a huge spoiler for you. HAVE YOU WATCHED FUTURE NOW? If not, and IF YOU MIND SPOILERS, then you should probably go and ask some of the other verse-supporters to come and help; they've been ignoring MY messages but will pay attention to you, lol. Antvasima actually told me to tell them that he would appreciate them helping us. Soooo if you've seen Future OR if you don't mind spoilers, here are the questions:

1. (This is the one with FAR FEWER SPOILERS so you can probably just go ahead and read it): Pink Form Steven gets a speed-boost which the Diamonds clearly scale to. As we know, folks like Garnet and Jasper are well above the low-end (10% lightpseed) of Relativistic, being something in the middle-to-upper range of Relativistic. But Pink Form Steven is able to blitz them so fast that they can't even react or properly perceive him (he is so fast in fact that they all appear nearly frozen, in super-slow-motion, to him). What we're wondering is whether this would by mean he is at least a few times faster than them and thus he (and the Diamonds by scaling) would be Relativistic+, which obviously is consistent and makes sense what with the Diamonds being so much stronger than other Gems, or possibly even FTL considering that he appears as an imperceptible blur to Garnet and sees her moving in slow-motion (which should mean he is at least ten times faster than her, which if true would put him in low FTL range). What are your thoughts on this?

2. Pink Form gets Awakened Power, Rage Power, and Berserk Mode, as Pink Form Steven exhibited the ability to grow stronger with passionate emotions, even stronger with rage in-particular, and a final level of power-up involving him completely losing control.

2. THIS ONE CONTAINS MASSIVELY HUGE SPOILERS FOR THE FINAL EPISODES so if you have not watched them or already been spoiled, you should probably skip this: Monster Steven is not actually a separate key as Steven was not corrupted (there were no definitive statements that he was, the Diamonds didn't have to use their auras to heal him, and Garnet stated he was simply in that form due to his self-perception which means it was subconscious shape-shifting like in the episode where he kept aging and de-aging). You can find our reasoning/evidence for this in the paragraph of the OP starting with "Steven Universe gets resistance to acid." What this means is that Monster Form is not a separate key, but rather is the high-end of Pink Form with shape-shifting and Berserk Power, so Pink Form will be the new key and have the tiering (AP and Dura) "Varies, from At Least High 7-A (due to stomping Jasper once he stopped holding back) to At Least High 6-A likely Far Higher (Monster Form being his high-end and stomping the Diamonds)." As I said, you can see the evidence in the OP. Does this sound legit to you?

1. It would just be 'At least Relativistic, likely higher'. We dont have a canon mutiplier so we cant really given them a higher rating than that unfortunately

2. Agreed

3. Nah just have it be 'At least High 6-A, likely far higher', he explicitly said he was holding back immensely for the majority of the fight and the instant he started even remotely trying he kicked her ass

WeeklyBattles said:
1. It would just be 'At least Relativistic, likely higher'. We dont have a canon mutiplier so we cant really given them a higher rating than that unfortunately
2. Agreed

3. Nah just have it be 'At least High 6-A, likely far higher', he explicitly said he was holding back immensely for the majority of the fight and the instant he started even remotely trying he kicked her ass
Okay sounds good. So OP (Soupywolf5), Weekly has now told us to make the Pink Steven key just "At Least High 6-A Likely Far Higher." This actually makes sense, if his power had only been High 7-A then there's no reason Jasper would have then considered him "Her Diamond," she clearly thought the power he exhibited was on-par other Diamonds and above what she experienced from Lapis. We should STILL include a note that Monster Steven was simply the high-end (more on that below). He also agrees with Awakened Power, Rage Power, and Berserk Power. Yay! On the speed thing, he's right, we don't have a canon multiplier so we will just make Pink Form "At Least Relativistic, Likely Higher" and **we will want to do the same for the other three Diamonds obviously.**

These are the changes which need to be made to the OP now:

You can get rid of all the stuff about "varies" for Pink Steve and just tier him (both AP and Dura) as "At Least High 6-A, Likely Far Higher, due to Monster Steven being Pink Form with shape-shifting and Berserk Power and being able to stomp the other Diamonds." That last part is because as always, we need a note in the AP and Dura sections about WHY we are scaling him to that level, so that's why we would still need the note about Monster Steven (also so people won't be confused as to why we didn't give M.S. a separate key). We also need to put notes in the OP for both Pink Form Steven AND for the Diamonds that they now have the speed-tiering "At Least Relativistic, Likely Higher." Thus Weekly hath spoken!

Shame we can't really do much for Lapis right now. We know she overpowered two Lapises who are confirmed terraformers to such a degree that they were left in awe of her sheer strength, but she also struggled to hold down Monster Steven for more than a few minutes.

Speaking of, I looked back on the sequence with Monster Steven and found some things to show off Steven's power in that instance. Had to view three videos to get the whole thing, but I'll tell you which thing is in which video, either One or Two

-Caused quakes throughout Beach City by walking and grew bigger than the cliff (don't know if we have an official height for that) (1)

-Hit Alexandrite hard enough to cause her to unfuse by ramming her into said cliff (1)

-Overpowered Lapis' hydrokinesis after about 3-4 minutes of being restrained (starts in 1, ends in 2)

-Created a large ring of water around him by roaring, deep enough to hit the rocky bottom (either pixel-scaling from the cliff and seeing how much of his body was submerged or finding the depth from the episode where Connie and Steven were trapped underwater could give the dimensions) (2)

-Said roar knocked back every Gem present, Diamonds included, and knocked over the Diamond ship (2)

-Overpowered the Cluster Arm after 2-3 minutes (starts in 2, but every video I could find cuts to the hug after he breaks out. I timed it out from the unseen context).

Sorvoe551 said:
All excellent points, dude! So I was thinking, there are a couple more things we actually do still need to add to the OP (Soupywolf5, take a look):

1. Pink Form should get "Large Size when using shapeshifting, varies from Type 0 to Type 1" (or MAYBE we could justify Type 2 based on how big he was next to that cliff, but his size was portrayed VERY inconsistently, see below).

2. SMOKY QUARTZ needs a PINK FORM KEY, in which their AP and Dura tiers will be "At Least High 6-A Likely Far Higher, by scaling to Pink Form Steven," and in which their speed-tier will be "At Least Relativistic Likely Higher, by scaling to Pink Form Steven."

3. Should we edit Pink Diamond's profile to have her scale to Pink Form Steve
and thus make her "Likely Far Higher?" Obviously we MUST at least upgrade her speed to "At Least Relativistic Likely Higher."

I've asked Weekly about this stuff! But the fact is that it's clear-cut enough that the only things we NEED his input for are whether the Large Size goes up to Type 1 or Type 2, and the tiering (not speed though, the speed is obvious) for Pink Diamond!

WeeklyBattles said:

2. Agreed

Can't someone just calc his super speed?

So, everything is accepted except the Lapis feat thing?

Also,Would This Thing give Tier 5 results?

House Guest 103
It contains a synthetic storm, that would have vaporized everything on the Planet

Adem Warlock69 said:
It contains a synthetic storm, that would have vaporized everything on the Planet

That is non-applicable as the storm was sealed by some hax-thing called The Geode. Nobody scales to it, there was no feat involving people battling or tanking its force. Sorry guys but the verse stays At Least High 6-A, I don't like it any more than you do ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡

This will likely be my FINAL WALL OF TEXT (lololol) here, and has important stuff:

Edit: I have snipped a bunch of this since Soupywolf5 has now made MOST of the necessary edits to the OP (Soupywolf5 you did forget a COUPLE things but I messaged you on your wall so you can add them) based on what Weekly confirmed for me in our conversation! Now all that's left are questions for Weekly himself and for everybody here:

Weekly, once these edits/additions are made, is everything in the OP officially accepted by you? Does that mean that we can start editing the character-profiles?

If so, I AM WILLING TO VOLUNTEER MYSELF TO EDIT STEVEN'S PROFILE while everyone else can do all the others. I'm willing to volunteer for this because Steven is the most prominent character who will get the biggest edits, and OBVIOUSLY I am VERY OCD in my strict logic about how to word things in a precise fashion to avoid confusion (my OCD is like, screaming at me to do the edits myself, haha). If Weekly says he accepts all the changes once these latest OP edits are made, would folks be fine with me doing the edits to Steven's page? Of course it may take me a couple days to do all of them, as there's a whole lot that needs to be done, but I assure you all that I can take care of it in a way that everyone will like! On the other hand, if YOU would like to make the edits to Steven's page, Weekly, then that would be understandable! If I make the edits, then once I finish them I can message you to take a look and make sure they are good.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes the edits can be applied
Okay thank you so much Weekly, we appreciate all your help!

Guys, Weekly gave me the go-ahead on his wall to make the edits to Steven's profile! It is currently almost midnight here so I will get to most of it tomorrow and make it my project for the day as I have nothing else going on tomorrow! For now tonight, I am going to start on a FEW things, and will get to a lot of the more detailed changes tomorrow. Thank you for giving me this opportunity Weekly, this along with the stuff I helped figure out in this CRT will be my biggest contribution ever to the wiki by-far!

Since you guys know I am super-duper-OCD and obsessed with being logical and organized and thorough, you can feel free to leave Steven to me and any of you guys can feel free to edit all the other characters' pages! Thank you again for this opportunity, Weekly :)

I was going to do Connie's profile first (Because I'm sure that i can't possibly mess it up due to it only being one stat that's changing) but I wanted to know, do we specify that it's season 2-3 Steven that she scales to? (Or would I just say that she scales to Steven?)

Okay so I'm unclear on one thing (I am doing a lot of Steven's edits right now): Does he get resistance to Transmutation, Empathic Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation in his regular teenage (Movie/Future) key, or in his Pink Form key? The language in the OP makes it kinda vague as to which key is getting those resistances.

I kind of thought that his Pink Form would be i his Future/Movie key (rather then being its own key), but I think they'd be for his movie/future key?

Soupywolf5 said:
I kind of thought that his Pink Form would be i his Future/Movie key (rather then being its own key), but I think they'd be for his movie/future key?
Pink Form DEFINITELY needs to be its own key as it is a major transformation/power-up with a FAR BIGGER MULTIPLIER than the likes of say, Super-Saiyan as a power-up, given it takes him all the way from 7-A+ to At Leat High 6-A. A transformation with a stats-amp that big really needs a separate key. Besides, this makes it easier to list the several abilities that are unique to his Pink Form while not needing to add in extra wording under the power-list for his Movie/Future key explaining which abilities are unique to Pink Form, ya know? (n other words, the main reasoning for giving Pink Form a separate key is that it grants several abilities which he does not have in his other keys, while amping his AP and Dura by **well over a billion times.**

I will add those resistances to Transmutation, Empathic Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation to his Movie/Future key for now. Weekly, PLEASE TELL US IF I AM MISTAKEN IN DOING SO and they should be in his Pink Form key instead! Thank you.

Now I kind of want his Pink Form to both be High 5-A and in his Future/Movie key just because it would be hilarious to see a 7-A+ that can just freely amp themselves to High 5-A at any time

Guys PLEASE DON'T TRY EDITING STEVEN'S PAGE WHILE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING SO! I just made a bunch of edits which got completely negated thanks to that, now I have to re-do them, ugh.

Back