• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe CRT Thing Part 2

Wait guys holy crap so yeah my reaction is just what you all predicted, ummm. . . .

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? LOL. Can people please explain? We're seriously downgrading to 7-C except the Lapises and above being High 6-A??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like seriously guys this was my day so far today:

--Wakes up at 11:30am --Works out, eats breakfast, and showers, along with the rest of my morning routine and a few chores --At 2:30pm I'm like "oh hey I should go check the S.U. stuff on VsB." --REACTS AS IN THAT VIDEO I JUST LINKED!

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

P.S. Since I've been doing the edits for Steven's profile itself, if we do end up doing a downgrade for all below-Lapis gems in the entire verse, I will personally make the downgrades on Steven's profile for his pre-Pink State keys once we decide upon what the tiering should be for the characters he scales to, K? If you guys are okay with that of course.

Hate to burst your bubbl but that directly contradicts Rebecca saying they are canon

So no, theyre staying right where they are

You'd need to link to whenever Rebecca said that, plus prove that she was talking about the comics after the first series, and not about the first one in specific.

The first series is still secondary canon, it's just everything after that got noped.

Will do, give me just one second

Also you guys are acting like they dont have 7-A feats in the show lol

You mean the Ruby feats? Some people have said those have issues as well, but I don't know anything about that type of calc, so I can't really tell.

@Adam Yes. The show is primary canon, the comics are secondary canon, meaning they are canon unless contradicted by the show which to this point they have not been

Pretty sure the word from the guy who actually worked on the show is more trustworthy than the guy who just wrote a spin-off comic.

Seriously, if Too Cool for School, which came out in 2016, isn't first series, the one that is part of the same series and came out one year later surely isn't.

WeeklyBattles said:
Pretty sure the creator of the show is more trustworthy than some guy who worked for her
Still waiting for the link to whenever Rebecca said the comics are canon, plus proof that she wasn't only talking about the first series, which you still haven't shown to this day.

Back