• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe CRT Thing Part 2

I'm digging that Bluebird profile. Since her being an idiot seems to be accepted, does that mean we can downgrade Aquamarine's intelligence to "low?"

I don't really think making a few logical fallacies breaks site rules? (I actually think I've made one or two before on accident)

I STILL THINK WE SHOULD DOWNGRADE AQUAMARINE'S INTELLIGENCE! She clearly IS an idiot and not qualified for leadership any more than Holly Blue was, and it would be fun to downgrade her intelligence since she is just the worst, lol. But do you guys think we have enough evidence for her being an idiot? Doesn't being part of an idiotic fusion make her an idiot, since Garnet is a genius despite having Ruby in her?

While I agree that Aquamarine's intelligence has never been shown to be particularly high, I don't really recall it being portrayed as particularly low either?

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean, Aquamarine couldn't figure out that my dad was not the name of a person.
Tbf, as a Gem, the concept of a dad/father was completely foreign to her (Since, you know, Gems don't really have them)

The two thinking that Bluebird was the perfect disguise when their gems are literally in their faces, to the point in which they even acknowledge in the episode how obvious it is, is kind of stupid, not gonna lie.

Besides, I'm not saying that wasn't stupid (it kind of was), I was just saying that her not realizing "my dad" wasn't a human name didn't mean she was

That's what I was saying (That's likely also why she referred to Connie as "A Connie")

That's kind of what happens when they take one of the most threatening villains in the original show and turn her into a comic relief. Aquamarine's intelligence was decreased by 86% in Future.

Does she have any good feats in the comics? (I don't fully remember if she even appeared much in the comics)

Did anyone in this wiki know about that Tweet until now? It's been almost an year since the comics got officially yeeted out of canon and I don't see anybody in the fandom ever talking about that.

Then again, he also seems to be saying that the first series of comics are canon (And are simply level 2 canon), but all of the ones after that aren't

Not even one of the original 2015 comic that can still be argued to be canon, Anti-Gravity is from the 2017 series Ian just purged.

Nah, there are still other 7-A feats from the Rubies (lower into 7-A, but still 7-A), but the big one Garnet and Jasper scale from got purged.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Nah, there are still other 7-A feats from the Rubies (lower into 7-A, but still 7-A), but the big one Garnet and Jasper scale from got purged.
Also minor nitpick, but all of the gems scale to that feat (Garnet and Jasper just scale Far, Far higher) and the calc didn't actually get 7-A+ results (317 Megatons)

Back