• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if he created the formula knowing what would happen in the future, if he can show ppl the future, he probably has precog.

Kadath was revealed in Inganock that just the 3 continents of the known world are as big as Earth, and that's only part of the planet.

Fits with him having power over space-time, I imagine.

Oooooh right....man that IS a big ass planet then lol. Reminds me of Toriko's earth.

Yea he ate all of space-time so seeing the future should be easy for him.

Kadath is easily a neptune class planet, and to think Horrors End turns it into salt, that's at least a multi-continent level feat but it's hax though.

A big update to the current chapter (2) that I'm working on. This one's interesting enough in that it's both related to Gene's backstory and right around her PoV ish from the when the world ended.

To start off, Gene/Genevieve's full name is said by herself as "Genevieve Ninth", and in a portion that takes up from her PoV she remembers a time when she was in London and how she was walking along a river while waiting to meet someone. While waiting, she and many others came to witness the Large Engine Clock coming down from the sky and fitting itself to the earth while also crushing a normal clock tower the city had. This thing ends up making a tick tock sound before turning its hands to point at midnight, which is a sign that was mentioned before as the end times of the world.

Now by that point, Gene notes that her memory's faint and thus she doesn't quite remember fully on what exactly happened since that moment. Only fragments/pieces of memory surrounding that event. And she has QUITE an interesting assortment of those fragmented memories. Those she list being (though not really ALL of it for here):

• A black human figure covering the sky.
  • A white mask of death
  • A golden mask that laughs (Golden King reference, likely?)
  • A silver, shimmering shadow
  • A decaying temple that rose up from the ocean floor
  • Some monstrous octopus with wings and tentacles roaring/crying out to the sky. (Non mech Cthuhlu?)
  • A group of giant machines
  • Countless soldiers and tanks being crushed
  • Earth being torn apart and rivers going blood red color
  • People just straight up burying themselves upside down (Note: DK how it would have been read but part of the Kanji can mean something like upside down so...)
  • Screaming, crying, all that
  • A city decaying and turning into a ruin.
  • A person's voice coming from somewhere
  • Rome disappearing and a large hole is left from where it used to be at
  • A 1900 surburban shopping mall (Referencing the prologue here)
  • Sounds of a Dead Machine moaning/groaning
So yeah...quite a number of fragmented memories she has here lol. After this she ponders if this is something she truly experienced or not and she also pretty much notes that just about everything is dead in the world. Like legit dead. The earth is dyed black. Cities are ruined and abandoned. Everyone is gone (literally notes that not just humans, even animals and insects have died off) and the world has become really quiet, with the only thing you might hear is the sound of a Dead Machine wandering around. The last thing noted before her memory lane trip ends, cuz I'm now ending for the moment, is someone saying "It's alright" or some such, but she thinks nothing is alright cuz y'know...the world is pretty much screwed right now.

And that's about it for the update here lol.

If M and Edison have the same powers that means Edison is a conceptual being of infinite darkness, but in addition he is all of space-time, i see some interesting possibilities for Edison's abstract status.

Like i have a feeling he is gonna showcase some good hax, cause unlike M he isn't just sitting in his chair though i have to assume he was messing with Liliy and A the whole time then Lily powered up and sent him away, but considering A has concept hax and he apparently got stomped i am assuming he erased said Critters with concept hax or something.

If we knew anymore else about Yog Sothoth in Steampunk, I could see the same. But I don't really hear or seen more about it other than just being like its CM counterpart as being all of Space-Time.

Eh...IDK about that. From this Chinese playlist I found of Sona Nyl, it seemed like he literally sat on his chair in some weird space with a bunch of clocks floating around while A and Lily were on their adventure. Even when they got to the building Lily needs to go through, they got intercepted by the last angel and by that time A only had his Scarecrow Critter left that got stomped by it which required Lily in her Rose Witch form to destroy it.

But IDK anything else beyond that. I could just have been just skipping a whole lot (mostly cuz I don't read Chinese lol) so I'm likely missing something or Edison literally sat his butt through it all while spying on Lily's journey. What I'd be curious about is if he makes a reference to putting the idea of Cracking in the Dukes mind as well as Cracking itself being drawn from his power. If we get that, there's quite a lot of abilities based on Cracking you can give to Edison just off that, especially if he can use those abilities himself if he desires.

If he just sits on a chair the whole time like M, it would go with both being Nyarlothep, since they are alike, though at the same time different since Edison is pure evil and goes around torturing ppl.

Though yea i am hoping for info on Cracking coming directly from him.

Oh yeah that part is definite if his add on grin in the middle of screen when you get to his sections means anything.

Which part is definite? Edison sitting on a chair or him being an evil prick? The latter is obvious so guessing the former lol.

The grin part lol.

Also I love the idea of how many Cracking abilities Edison could get, and if Fab's example he made on SB is anything go by, that can include beings made out of Cracking too, which would mean he'd have:

• Death and Space Manipulation
  • Deconstruction
  • Mind Manipulation
  • Fire and Heat Manipulation
And if you add beings who got affected by Cracking, that also includes Atomizing glare that works on Type 1 Abstracts and a freeze glare that somehow freezes time, space, the mind and matter. He's gonna be packing a lot of hax from all of this lol.

Ofc this is if we can get that "Can use all Cracking" statement.

I love the idea of Edison having a bunch of broken eye abilities which atomizes possibilities, freezes time, space, matter, mind, turns ppl into salt etc.

He would be a pretty good tier 2, would just need type 2 concept hax and resistances and he would be a top tier 2-A.

Again, will be be quite a lot.

Abilities from people who use Cracking (Sekime's and others) and from beings out of Cracking (Critters, Kikai, Angels), he'll be packing. But having resistances and potent concept hax is something he'll definitely need to be a very good Tier 2, I agree.

And it's still a wonder how Tesla even manages to survive this guy lol. An extremely casual Edison though, but still somehow manages to survive him just as he did when he encountered M (Iirc, the site that we got his 2-A and Abstract Existence from also states it as such from what I assume to be one of the Society's members, calling Tesla as "The only one to survive the Jet Black" or some such.).

Either he is so insignificant, M didn't care to kill him, or plot armor or Phenomenon Intervention or whatever that is, which i am theorizing is probably fate or plot hax.

Probably.

Think it was called World Intervention. Only thing I ever got out of it is some power he "canonically has" but it's also an option you can use in the story minigames from one screenshot I saw of it a while back. According to Trex on one Tesla match, there's at least two uses he has of it outside of the minigames: Resurrecting from Cthulhu's/WK's Alpha Cross, and rewriting some...scenario thing from a guys Art that puts people in some space and mindhax's them to a setting he forces them to partake in.

Former is potent resurrection and latter is power null or whatever the heck that fits. But it's a vague power still that we don't have enough information on.

Cthulhu's spear is concept hax and Tesla resurrects due to WI and he can rewrite scenarios from the series? That sounds like plot hax.

We really need Shining Nights translated.

It also kinda serves as a weakness to his Electric Swords though. Apparently anytime its used, one of his swords is unable to be summoned for a certain amount of time. How long, dk. Just that he can't use that sword again until that time limit is up.

ÒÇÇÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿þèµàïÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü«Õæ¿Õø▓Òü½µÁ«ÒüïÒüÂÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒÇüÒÇîõ©ûþòîõ╗ïÕàÑÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿ÒüùÒüƒÕø×µò░ÒüÂÒéôÒÇüõ©ÇիܵÖéÚûôÒÇüµÁ«ÒüïÒüµ£¼µò░Òü»µ©øÕ░æÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé

Seems like whatever it is, it's something he doesn't use often until a situation really needs it like the Cthulhu thing.

Getting erased conceptual sounds like a good time to use plot hax to say lol nope didn't happen.

But yea didn't expect Tesla to have such a broken ability albeit it has a weakness and he doesn't use it often.

All the series so far have had broken hax except Sharnoth excluding M, it's sort of disappointing, Metacritters are nowhere near as broken as Critters, or Deadmachines or Angels probably.

Yup.

Sadly so. If they did, I'd add them up to a future gauntlet thread I might make with Critters, Dead Machines, and Angels in it. If we had Valusia, Abhorrors too but sadly that won't be the case for another long while.

Speaking of Abhorrors, any info on them? Horrors End is one i think and it's continent sized turned Kadath into salt, but idk what an Abhorror is.

Oh right. Well there's not really much about them from Valusia's glossary that I can read off of (mostly through Gaggle (Google TL) but I deviate from its machine reading with what I assume is trying to tell me anyways...).

All it says is that they're like these giant 100 feet long sized fantasy beings that appeared half a year around the same time when the canopy dome thing that was surrounding Valusia was released...and some other events surrounding searching some Labyrinth that has treasure and stuff that Adepts (basically some kind of searcher) go into. But anyways, Abhorrors are like the Critters and Dead Machines in that they're are different types of them and come in various sizes. Smallest ones come in 3 meters (like the "smallest" Critters"), biggest comes in 30 meters or 100 feet like Dragon (Sekien no Inganock) and probably Stone Golem.

As for abilities, they at least have the common ability of putting fear inside the heads of their targets and at least the biggest ones are also immune to conventional attacks...same as Critters, Kikai, Angels (probably so), and DM's.

Yea they do sound a lot like Critters.

Now i am interested to know where their invulnerabilty to physical attacks come from, guess we have to wait for Valusia to come out, whenever that is.

Yeah...

Also, Valusia and Gahkthun's websites got some really interesting information that I never bothered to look at until now lol.

Stuff I found is that Sekime/Crimson Eyes are in fact confirmed to be a result from a user being affected by Cracking (it also gives the user glow in the dark eyes, or their eyes shine/show up when they're in darkness) to Thoth having several names like how GK and others have ("Great Trinity, The king who abandoned his title and glory (or something like it along the lines), Superman, Cagliostro=Saint Germain, etc."), and something about the Golden Eyes users gaining information process speed comparable to a supercomputer.

For Gahkthun, they got information that's just as amusing as reading stuff from Valusia's. The glossary there has information surrounding stuff that appears in Gahkthun's VN and other terms that more than likely wasn't ever mentioned in the VN. Stuff like Berta's Typhon and Walther's Ulthros Gurney is are a couple, plus Tesla's equipment including his swords (apparently the part about being made from M's Black is actually there) as well as the bit how they're related to his World Intervention. There's even a tad bit info about it that says Tesla can use the blades to connect to his mechanical belt to create a cable that goes up to 100 feet and that how he uses them depends on the situation.

I should have so checked those out a long time ago when I found those websites lol.

Cool so confirmation Sekime come from Cracking. Whose name is Superman lol.

It makes sense why the Golden Eyes can see everything if they have processing speed comparable to a supercomputer, wouldn't this upgrade Mary and co's intellect to Extradinary Genius?

Oh actually mention of World Intervention and M, cool.

Yea a lot of important stuff here, we need this translated.

Yup. Lol Thoth actually. Apparently that's a name he's also known by according to Valusia's term collection page, although it contains the kanji for super and large and person so it may not necessarily be read as "Superman" if anything.

DK? Although it does give an example of its use in that way. Supposedly in the past, some golden eye user was hooked up to a machine they managed to succeed in starting up that should have taken like...hundreds of years to just startup, and also something about solving many mathematical formula's instantly.

Yup. I find Tesla's most interesting out of the armament stuff it has.

ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ│µ®ƒµó░Õ©»ÒÇÉÕàÁÞúàÒÇæ(Machine Belt)

ÒÇÇÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ│Òâ╗Òâ×ÒéÀÒâ│Òâ╗ÒâÖÒâ½ÒâêÒÇé ÒÇÇÒâïÒé│Òâ®Òâ╗ÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü«ÚøÀÚø╗Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÕêÂÕ¥íÒüùÒÇüµÖéÒü½µïíÕñºÕ┐£þö¿ÒüòÒüøÒéïþó®Õ¡ªµ®ƒµó░Õ╝ÅÒâÖÒâ½ÒâêÒÇé ÒÇÇÞú¢õ¢£ÞÇàÒü»《ÚøÀÚø╗Õà¼》ÒâÖÒâ│Òé©ÒâúÒâƒÒâ│Òâ╗ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ│ÒÇéþó®Õ¡ªÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»ÒüòÒü╗Òü®þƒÑÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒüîÒÇüÕÉêÞíåÕø¢Õ╗║Õø¢Òü«þêÂÒü«Òü▓Òü¿ÒéèÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÕüëõ║║ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéµò░ÕìüÕ╣┤ÕëìÒÇüÕ¢╝Òü»Õ╣┤ÞïÑÒüìÒâåÒé╣Òâ®ÒéÆÞó½Ú¿ôÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªþºÿÕ»åÞúÅÒü½ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ│ÚøÀÚø╗Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒéƵòóÞíîÒÇü《ÚøÀÒü«Ú││》Òü«ÕèøÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒéÆÞ¥╝ÒéüÒüƒµ®ƒµó░Õ©»ÒéÆõ¢£ÒéèÕç║ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«Õ¥îÒÇüþó®Õ¡ªÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü»《þÁÉþñ¥》Òü©Òü¿Þ║½ÒéƵèòÒüÿÒÇü《Õø×ÞÀ»》µèÇÞíôÒéÆþö¿ÒüäÒüªµ®ƒµó░Õ©»ÒéÆþï¼Þç¬Òü½µö╣Þë»ÒÇéþ¼¼´╝æµ¼íÒâ╗þ¼¼´╝Ƶ¼íÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òâ╗Òé│ÒéñÒâ½Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒéÆþÁîÒüªÒÇüµêªÚùÿÕèøÒü½þë╣ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÞâ¢ÕèøÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÚøÀÚø╗Ú¡öõ║║Òü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Úø╗þòîÒü«ÕëúÒÇÉÕàÁÞúàÒÇæ(Electric Swords)

ÒÇÇ´╝òµ£¼Òü«ÕëúþèÂÒü«þÖ║Õàëõ¢ôÒÇé ÒÇÇÚøÀÚø╗ÒüºÕ¢óµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÕ«ƒõ¢ôÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü«Òü»Ú╗ÆÞë▓Òü«µƒäÚâ¿ÕêåÒü«Òü┐ÒÇé ÒÇǵø┤Òü½ÒÇüµƒäÕ░╗Òü«"µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«ÚìÁ"Òü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÒâüÒéºÒé╣Òü«ÚºÆþèÂÒü«Úâ¿ÕêåÒüîµá©ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü»ÒÇüÚüÄÕÄ╗ÒÇüµ¡╗Òü½ÒüïÒüæÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒééÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òüî´╝¡ÒüïÒéëÕѬÒüäÕÅûÒüúÒüƒµÜùÚ╗Æþë®Þ│¬ÒüºÕç║µØÑÒüƒ《þÑ×ÒÇàÒü«µ«ïÚ¬©》ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüîþ£ƒÕü¢Òü»õ©ìµÿÄÒÇé ÒÇÇÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿þèµàïÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü«Õæ¿Õø▓Òü½µÁ«ÒüïÒüÂÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒÇüÒÇîõ©ûþòîõ╗ïÕàÑÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ¢┐þö¿ÒüùÒüƒÕø×µò░ÒüÂÒéôÒÇüõ©ÇիܵÖéÚûôÒÇüµÁ«ÒüïÒüµ£¼µò░Òü»µ©øÕ░æÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé ÒÇÇÒü¥ÒüƒÒÇüµƒäÚâ¿ÕêåÒü»ÒÇüµ®ƒµó░Õ©»´╝êÒâ×ÒéÀÒâ│ÒâÖÒâ½Òâê)ÒüïÒéëÚÇÜÚø╗Òé▒Òâ╝ÒâûÒâ½Òüºµ£ëþÀܵÄÑþÂÜÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇéÒé▒Òâ╝ÒâûÒâ½Òü»µ£ÇÕñº´╝æ´╝É´╝ÉÒâòÒéúÒâ╝ÒâêÒü¥Òüºõ╝©ÚòÀÒüùÒÇüþÖ║µâ│µ¼íþ¼¼ÒüºÒüòÒü¥ÒüûÒü¥Òü¬õ¢┐þö¿µ│òÒüîÕÅ»Þâ¢ÒÇé

ÞÂàÚø╗þúüÕ¢óµàï´╝êÞÂàÚø╗Õ¢óµàï)ÒÇÉÕàÁÞúàÒÇæ(Super Electric Form)

ÒÇÇÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü»ÒâòÒâ®Òâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ│µ®ƒµó░Õ©»Òü½´╝òµ£¼Òü«"µÀ▒µÀÁÒü«ÚìÁ"ÒéÆÕÀ«ÒüùÞ¥╝ÒéÇÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüõ©ûþòîÒü«µ×£ÒüªÒü½ÚÜáÒüùÒüƒµ®ƒµó░õ╗òµÄøÒüæÒü«ÚøÀÚø╗Ú¿ÄÕú½ÒéÆÕæ╝Òü│Õç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü»þ¼¼´╝ôµ¼íÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òâ╗Òé│ÒéñÒâ½Õ«ƒÚ¿ôÒü«µèÿÒü½ÒâåÒé╣Òâ®ÒüîÞú¢õ¢£ÒüùÒüƒÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬µêªÚùÿµ®ƒµó░õ║║Õ¢óÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüþÉåÞ½ûõ©èÒü»Õªéõ¢òÒü¬ÒéïÕïòÕèøÒéÆõ╗ÑÒüªÒüùÒüªÒééÕïòÒüïÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬Òüä´╝êÕñºÕæ│ÒüÖÒüÄÒéïÞ¿¡Þ¿êÒüîÒüƒÒüƒÒüúÒüªÒüíÒéâÒéôÒü¿Õ«îµêÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕ«ƒÞ│¬þÜäÒü½Òü»Úï╝ÚëäÒü«Òé┤Òâƒ)ÒÇé ÒÇÇÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Þç¬Þ║½ÒüîÕïòÕèøÒü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüÕêØÒéüÒüª"þÑ×þÁîÒüîÚÇÜÒüúÒüƒ"þèµàïÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªþ¿╝ÕâìÒüÖÒéïÒÇéµ®ƒµó░Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÕïòÒüäÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü»ÒÇüÒâåÒé╣Òâ®Òü«Úø╗µ░ùÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕà¿Þ║½Òü½ÕÀíÒéëÒüøÒüªþäíþÉåþƒóþÉåÒü½ÕïòÒüïÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒÇé ÒÇÇÞç¬Òéëõ╣ùÒéèÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüºµôìõ¢£ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«ÚøÀÚø╗Ú¿ÄÕú½ÒéÆÒÇüÕ¢╝Òü»ÒÇîÞç¬ÒéëÒü«ÞÂàÚø╗þúüÕ¢óµàïÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝ÒüÂÒÇé ÒÇÇÚøÀÚø╗Ú¿ÄÕú½Òü«ÒéÁÒéñÒé║Òü»ÒüéÒéïþ¿ïÕ║ªÞç¬Õ£¿ÒÇé ÒÇÇÕñÜÒüÅÒü«Õá┤ÕÉêÒü»µò░ÕìüÒâòÒéúÒâ╝Òâêþ¿ïÕ║ªÒü«Õà¿Ú½ÿÒÇé ÒÇÇÕëúÒÇüµûºÒÇüµºìÒÇüÚÄÜÒÇüÕ╝ôÒÇüÒü¬Òü®ÕăպïþÜäÒü¬µ¡ªÞúàÒéƵë▒ÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇéÒüîÒÇüõ©ÇÕ║ªÒü«µêªÚùÿÒüºÒü»Òü®ÒéîÒüïÒü▓Òü¿ÒüñÒüùÒüïõ¢┐þö¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Yeah, pretty interesting stuff that you probably didn't get to read on from the VN's terminology section...whatever. Though thinking about it, I would assume at least the cables part was seen/mentioned in Gahkthun. Meh, guess I'll have to see for myself later on that.

For being Superman, Thoth is very mysterious.

Pretty sure that makes Golden Eye users Extraordinary Genius.

If the swords are made of M's dark matter and M is 2-A.... How did he even get that from M? World Intervention i assume, it's literally plot armor as a power lol.

That it is lol. Again, it contains a Kanji that means "person" or also human so it may or may not necessarily be read as Superman. Could be Superhuman. Superman...that's a really odd ass name to put for him lol.

I guess.

Either that or these were remnants of Black that Tesla was hit with that M didn't bother to gather it back. Both are plausible cuz there'd be no other way to know how he even manages to get such a thing. That also might explain how his blades can regenerate every time someone shatters them.

But yeah, interesting stuff that could have been posted way earlier had I figured to check these out ^^;

Well Gahkthun's would have kinda only been used cuz Valusia's not TL'd...yet...if and whenever that comes. But still.

The hype for Thoth never stops.

Think we should get that info on golden eyes translated so we can upgrade Mary and Charlotte's intellect.

Probably too vague to take a definitive stance on what Tesla having M's dark matter means.

Think it's a trend on important figures having so many titles like this in this series.

Christian Rosenkreuz(?): Golden King (most known name), Rose Ruler, Ruler of the Rosy Cross, King of all that Glitters(?)

Tesla: White Man, Lightning King, Perkunas, Soldier of Lightning

Lord Alva Edison: Mad Space-Time, Clockwork God, Moon King, Tick Tock Man, King of Inventions, Science King/King of Science (has a Kanji in that title that means Scholar so it could also be read as Scholar King/King of Scholars? IDK)

And now you have that of Thoth who has his own set of titles. Think even M has his names too like Black King, The M, James Moriarty, Baron Munchchausen(???)

Guess that'll have to do on that.

Ú╗äÚçæþ×│ÒÇÇ(Golden Eyes)

ÒüØÒü«ÕÉìÒü«ÚÇÜÒéèÒÇüÚ╗äÚçæÞë▓Òü«þ×│ÒÇé ÒÇÇ ÕîùÕñ«Õ©ØÕø¢Òü«þÜçÕ©ØÞíǵùÅÒü½ÕñÜÒüÅÞªïÕÅùÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïþë╣Õ¥┤ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéþó®Õ¡ªÕìöõ╝ÜÕÅèÒü│ÕîùÕñ«Õ©ØÕø¢Òâ╗þÜçÕ©ØÕ«ÂÒü»ÒüôÒü«þ×│Òü«µëǵ£ëÞÇàÒéÆÒüìÒéÅÒéüÒüªÚçìÞªüÞªûÒüùÒÇüµÖéÒü½þøúÞªûÒüùÒÇüµÖéÒü½õ┐ØÞ¡ÀÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇéÕñÜÒüÅÒü«Õá┤ÕÉêÒü»Úü║õ╝ØÒü¿ÒüùÒüªþÖ║þÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒüîÒÇüõ¢òÒéëÒüïÒü«µØíõ╗ÂÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªþ¬üÕªéÒü¿ÒüùÒüªþÖ║þÅ¥ÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒééÞÇàÒééÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕìöõ╝ÜÒééÕ©ØÕø¢ÒééÒÇüþë╣Òü½Õ¥îÞÇàÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒéÆÚçìÞªûÒüÖÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇ ÒüôÒü«þ×│Òü»Õ╣¥ÕñÜÒü«õ╝ØÞ¬¼ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé ÒÇÇ ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒéÆÞªïµè£ÒüÅÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüïÒÇüÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«µâ│ÒüäÒéÆÕÅùÒü浡óÒéüÒéïÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÒüïÒÇé ÒÇÇ õ║ïÕ«ƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«Òü┐Þ┐░Òü╣ÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒüôÒü«þ×│ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒüƒÞÇàÒü«ÕñÜÒüÅÒü»ÒÇüÕñºÕ×ïÒü«µ®ƒÚûóÒü½µÄÑþÂÜÒüòÒéîÒüƒÕñºÞ¿êþ«ùµ®ƒÒü½ÒééÕî╣µòÁÒüÖÒéïÞÂàõ║║þÜäÒü¬µâàÕá▒ÕçªþÉåÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÕ¥ùÒéïÒÇéÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü½Òééµò░Õ║ªÒÇüÚ╗äÚçæþ×│Òü«µîüÒüíõ©╗ÒüîÕñºµ®ƒÚûóþ┤ÜÒü«µ®ƒÚû󵮃µó░Òü½µÄÑþÂÜÒüùÒÇüÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬µò░Õ╝ÅÒéÆþ×¼µÖéÒü½ÞºúÒüìÒÇüÞÁÀÕïòÒü½Õ╣¥þÖ¥Õ╣┤ÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÞÂàÕñºÒü¬þó®Õ¡ªµ®ƒµó░ÒéÆÞÁÀÕïòÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½µêÉÕèƒÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

If you need the text, got it here. Just focus on the last big paragraph at the bottom. That's where the thing I mentioned earlier is at.

It actually is, yea. The description for his Blades even points out that the "truth" about it being made out of M's Jet Black is unknown. I think Fabtastic even said this too or said that there was a possibility of it being made of such substance or whatever in the older talk threads. It's on his page atm though, so whatever to that at this point. I think the cables part can be added. That one seems the least controversial and its something I could see Tesla doing or one he has done in the VN or some such.

Mad Space-Time, is such an accurate name for Edison, dude is completely psychotic.

M is also called Sharnoth.

The Golden Eyes accept all thoughts, interesting. Now it's just a question of where we can get this translated.

Kek.

Ah, forgot the Sharnoth=M bit. Yeah, another name he has. I'm curious who else has a lot of titles. I think Leo does for sure, but can't remember if he has a lot or just a few. Will have to check it out.

Yup. It accepts all thoughts and sees all, which the rough guide also shows. You can probably have Shiroyasha check it out at some point. He's helped me a few times in the past with some stuff related to WAB (Lily's dream walking journey across/beyond(?) space-time, to that bit about Dead Machines killing off physical laws).

Accepting all thoughts, telepathy i guess? Did you ever post the translation of Lily going beyond space-time? Don't remember.

I will ask Shiroyasha then.

Could explain why she can hear the thoughts of those who turned into Meta=Critters? I forgot how that went but I remember that part.

Nah. I probably should have asked for a direct TL cuz I only got the context for it but not a Tl of it. If he's not busy, I can maybe try again to ask him.

Wow, just blew my mind, makes perfect sense why Mary could hear the thoughts of those who got Meta=Critters, never understood why she could do that, now i do.

Ok.

So basically Mary and Charlotte should have telepathy along with an upgrade to their intelligence, we should make a crt when we get the translation.

I could maybe try asking him myself on both the Golden Eyes and Lily's Dreamwalking thing. That way we can get both things done in one go I guess.

Also I've come to realize how much David v. Goliath ish fights Sakurai makes for her characters.

Gii: Fights against Stone Golem and Dragon

A and Lily: Fight against Angels who I think are apparently big (just gonna wait for Sona Nyl on their sizes)

Tesla: Typhon (mech), Golden King, and Wrath King

Kyrie: Diane, Ares, and Thanatos (and possibly other tall af cyber zombies)

Leo probably would have counted but his mech is listed as 30 meters (or more) and he takes on and stomps even the tallest Abhorrors like i mentioned so I'd kinda cut him out.

Also even in terms of the theme and not necessarily size, Tesla going up against 2 gods, fits the theme, of a small guy going up against a big one, not to mention Lily vs Edison.

I still love the thought of this Tesla having the biggest balls to fight such beings. Guy has such a track record, from fighting criminal organizations, assassination cults, and even cosmic entities.

I also wonder what kind of weird creatures/beings Sakurai would ever come up with next along the likes of Critters, Kikai, Angels, and Dead Machine.

Speaking of Critters, should we add Resistance to Poison Manipulation to Critters (and Kikai too)? Was just reviewing stuff from Inganock again and one of the first inner voice narration talks in Chp 1 says Critters aren't affected by things like that.

"Since they couldn't be defeated through physical mean, they couldn't possibly be handled as such.

Bullets and poison had no effect on the Critters."

Probably wouldn't mean much to add considering their abstract nature. Just a thought at least.

Considering the fact that they are forms of death, terror given form and possibilities, i don't see how poison could affect them in the first place, they are non-corporeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back