• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wanna see how Thanatos compares as a Paradigm type. The Abhorror one I think said something about turning some land into salt (dk if it mentions the size, I'll check tonight) and GK, by how Tesla said of his Ulthrathotep form, is the most OP thing in relation to Paradigm.

I know it says that a Mechanical Dead/Dead Machine/Cyber Zombie can say FU to the laws of physics and also increase its power and def but I wonder if that's all to it. That and it has optical weapons but it seems like something installed before.

Ulthrathotep rewrites the world and it's laws, along with other broken stuff, Angel Type Paradigm turns things into salt, yea Paradigm's are op.

Thanatos should have some hax too.

Thanatos has something to do with killing the laws.

Speaking of killing off the laws, how should I classify a Dead Machine/Mechanical Dead killing off the laws of physics in their area? Idk if it's combat applicable but it's still something. For the likes of Diane and Ares I mean.

@Qliphoth From what i saw with Diane and Ares, the death of the laws of physics happens when they die so basically if you kill them, the laws of physics get killed too and livings things can't survive there.

I will close this thread since a new one is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back