• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the time prison, if Tesla's world intervention is plot hax that rewrites scenarios, would have been mighty useful to use it to break out of the time prison.

Then again could say the same about when he died to GK, but he was running on fumes then don't think he had the strength to do it.

Causing plot hax means nothing Edison's 2-A abilities.

Sure would~

I just kinda assume cuz even if Tesla COULD still use World Intervention, he was kinda still depressed AF from his loss against Edison (yea Tesla, remember fighting M?) and not preventing NY and its peoples disappearance. He also mentioned Inganock too so he seems just as bummed out even more with two cities going to hell and all.

Speaking of Tesla, was he still fragile even before Gahkthun? I seem to recall him adopting the Thunder birds powers but also along its fading existence. Which I guess means he was the same stat wise even before coming to France.

What did he expect when he faced a God? He must of been ignorant of the scope of Edison's power.

I understand being depressed at not being able to stop Edison's evil deeds though.

Before Gahkthun, meaning before the time prison too? I think he was seeing as the Smilija's were killed off by GK, so they weren't there to anchor his existence anymore.

I wanna see his reaction to knowing Karsheel's state.

Yeah that. Makes sense, and he apparently only had Neon to help him. Thankfully it works at the end and after.

i lowkey wonder...wonder what lily got with the gold. And neon having both eyes gold makes one wonder what happens if both are golden eyes. Smarter? But neon never shown that tbf

So uh....do we know how fast a steam car can go? Cuz I'm past this part where Kyrie can surpass or at least move as fast as a steam car (provided the ground he's on isn't broken) but I can't seem to recall ever hearing about a steam cars speed let alone its top speed. The only one I recall that can be one is that Howard Phillips guys car from Sharnoth but he wasn't going at top speed cuz of Angie and being on a local road and all.

Õ¢╝Òü«ÒÇüÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«ÒÇüÕÀªÞäÜÒéÆÕïòÒüïÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüòÒüêÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÚ½ÿÚǃÒü«µ®ƒÕïòÒÇéÚï╝ÚëäÒü«µ®ƒµó░Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÕñëþò░ÒüùÒüƒÕÀªÞäÜÒÇéÚ½ÿÚǃµ®ƒÕïòÒÇéþ×¼ÚûôþÜäÒü½ÕñëÕ¢óÒüùÒüªÒâûÒâ╝ÒâäÒü¿Þ×ìÕÉêÒüùÒÇüÚï╝ÚëäÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÕÀªÞäÜÒü«Õ║òÚâ¿ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÚØ┤Õ║òÒü½Òü»ÕÉêÞ¿êõ║öÒüñÒü«Õååþ¡ÆÕø×Þ╗óÕÖ¿ÒüîþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüòÒéîÒÇüþîøþâêÒü¬Ú½ÿÚǃÕø×Þ╗óÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÚ½ÿÚǃµ®ƒÕïòÒüîÕ«ƒþÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéþôªþñ½ÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐Õë▓ÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµé¬ÞÀ»ÒéÆÒééÒü«Òü¿ÒééÒüøÒüÜÒü½ÒÇüÞÆ©µ░ùÞç¬ÕïòÞ╗èÒü¬Òü®µ»öÒü╣ÒééÒü«Òü½Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÕèáÚǃÒüºÕ¢╝Òü»Ú╗ÆÞë▓Òü«þû¥Úó¿Òü¿ÕîûÒüÖÒÇé

There's also something about water that was on his skin and scattering around the air, with Kyrie traveling 100 feet before any of them dropped to the floor.

ÞéîÒü½Òü¥Òü¿ÒéÅÒéèÒüñÒüäÒüƒµ░┤µ╗┤ÒüîÒÇüþ®║õ©¡Òü©µòúÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©Çþ▓Æõ©Çþ▓ÆÒüîÞÉ¢ÒüíÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒü«ÚûôÒü½Òé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü»ÒüèÒéêÒüåþÖ¥ÒâòÒéúÒâ╝Òâê´╝êþ┤äõ©ëÕìüÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½)ÒéÆþº╗ÕïòÒüùÒÇüµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü«ÕñÜÞäÜÒü½ÒéêÒéïÚÇúþÂܵö╗µÆâÒéƵéáÒÇàÕø×Úü┐ÒüùÒüªÒü┐ÒüøÒéïÒÇéÕñºÕ×ïÒü«µØ¡µëôÒüíµ®ƒÒéƵÇØÒéÅÒüøÒéïþé©ÞúéÚƒ│ÒüîÚÇúþÂÜÒüºÒÇüÕà½Õ║ªÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«þé©ÞúéÚƒ│Òü»Òé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü¿Òé©ÒâÑÒâìÒüïÒéëÚøóÒéîÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒüºÚ│┤ÒéèÚƒ┐ÒüÅÒÇéÕ¢ôÒüƒÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÕÇïõ¢ôÒÇüÒéóÒâ¼Òé╣Òü»µÿÄÒéëÒüïÒü½ÒâçÒéúÒéóÒâ╝ÒâìÒéêÒüåÒééÚüàÒüäÒÇéµ®ƒÕïòÕèøÒü»Õ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü½Õ¢╝Òüîõ©èÕø×ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Haven't TL'd these yet but I have at least the text here for some speed feats Kyrie's got...if I knew how quantifiable they are, that is. Diane's feat of destroying an entire room bugs me. IDK if I should call that subsonic or even Superhuman speed for her.

No clue how fast a steam car is.

Gravity is 9m/s^2 and he moved 100 ft before the water hit the floor, so assuming Kyrie is like 1.72m, the water was maybe 1m from the ground.

I would request it calc, i can see this being superhuman speed or subsonic.

Lowballing, moving faster than the car alone should make him superhuman.

Right.

That's pretty slow for an MC there then.

Funny how Sakurai wrote this book and giving us these specific details in () like we need to know about them and all. Hell she even writes one where Gene goes to take a bath and then writes the detail of how cold the water was lol.

"µ¡úþó║Òü¬µ░┤µ©®Òü»ÞÅ»µ░ÅÕøøÕìüõ©ÇÕ║ª ´╝êµæéµ░Åõ║öÕ║ª)ÒÇé

The exact temperature of the water was 40 degrees Fahrenheit (5 degrees Celsius)."

Like we need to know everything here I guess ^^;

Õ¢╝Òü«ÒÇüÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«ÒÇüÕÀªÞäÜÒéÆÕïòÒüïÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüòÒüêÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÚ½ÿÚǃÒü«µ®ƒÕïòÒÇéÚï╝ÚëäÒü«µ®ƒµó░Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÕñëþò░ÒüùÒüƒÕÀªÞäÜÒÇéÚ½ÿÚǃµ®ƒÕïòÒÇéþ×¼ÚûôþÜäÒü½ÕñëÕ¢óÒüùÒüªÒâûÒâ╝ÒâäÒü¿Þ×ìÕÉêÒüùÒÇüÚï╝ÚëäÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÕÀªÞäÜÒü«Õ║òÚâ¿ÒÇüÒüÖÒü¬ÒéÅÒüíÚØ┤Õ║òÒü½Òü»ÕÉêÞ¿êõ║öÒüñÒü«Õååþ¡ÆÕø×Þ╗óÕÖ¿ÒüîþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüòÒéîÒÇüþîøþâêÒü¬Ú½ÿÚǃÕø×Þ╗óÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÚ½ÿÚǃµ®ƒÕïòÒüîÕ«ƒþÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéþôªþñ½ÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐Õë▓ÒéèÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµé¬ÞÀ»ÒéÆÒééÒü«Òü¿ÒééÒüøÒüÜÒü½ÒÇüÞÆ©µ░ùÞç¬ÕïòÞ╗èÒü¬Òü®µ»öÒü╣ÒééÒü«Òü½Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÕèáÚǃÒüºÕ¢╝Òü»Ú╗ÆÞë▓Òü«þû¥Úó¿Òü¿ÕîûÒüÖÒÇé

Kyrie's left leg did not move in high speed maneuvering. The left leg deforms into a machine of steel for high-speed maneuvering. A total of five cylinder rotors are created at the bottom of the left leg of steel, that is, the sole, instantly deforming and fusing with the boot, and high-speed maneuvering is realized by fierce high speed rotations. While treading through rubble and without bad roads, he became a black gale with a speed that cannot be matched by steam cars and the like.

ÞéîÒü½Òü¥Òü¿ÒéÅÒéèÒüñÒüäÒüƒµ░┤µ╗┤ÒüîÒÇüþ®║õ©¡Òü©µòúÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©Çþ▓Æõ©Çþ▓ÆÒüîÞÉ¢ÒüíÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒü«ÚûôÒü½Òé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü»ÒüèÒéêÒüåþÖ¥ÒâòÒéúÒâ╝Òâê´╝êþ┤äõ©ëÕìüÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½)ÒéÆþº╗ÕïòÒüùÒÇüµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü«ÕñÜÞäÜÒü½ÒéêÒéïÚÇúþÂܵö╗µÆâÒéƵéáÒÇàÕø×Úü┐ÒüùÒüªÒü┐ÒüøÒéïÒÇéÕñºÕ×ïÒü«µØ¡µëôÒüíµ®ƒÒéƵÇØÒéÅÒüøÒéïþé©ÞúéÚƒ│ÒüîÚÇúþÂÜÒüºÒÇüÕà½Õ║ªÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«þé©ÞúéÚƒ│Òü»Òé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü¿Òé©ÒâÑÒâìÒüïÒéëÚøóÒéîÒüƒÕá┤µëÇÒüºÚ│┤ÒéèÚƒ┐ÒüÅÒÇéÕ¢ôÒüƒÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒü«ÕÇïõ¢ôÒÇüÒéóÒâ¼Òé╣Òü»µÿÄÒéëÒüïÒü½ÒâçÒéúÒéóÒâ╝ÒâìÒéêÒüåÒééÚüàÒüäÒÇéµ®ƒÕïòÕèøÒü»Õ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü½Õ¢╝Òüîõ©èÕø×ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Kyrie moved a hundred feet (thirty meters) before the water clinging to their skin scattered into the air and dropped one by one. He often moved and avoided the continuous attacks by the multiple legs of the Dead Machine. Bursts of sound, reminiscent of a pile-driver, occurred eight times. All of the bursts reverberated away from Kyrie and Gene. It won't win. This being, Ares, was clearly as slow as Diane. He had overwhelmed him in agility.

I'm really more amused a lot about the measurement details before () and in it lol.

Speaking about Steam Cars, I found the term of it on the Valusia blog site under "steam engine type gurney" but it just tells me what kind of car it is and some stuff we've learned in Sharnoth including calling it a "Steam Car" but never how fast it can go.

As I said earlier, the only thing I could get that makes Kyrie's steam car comparison quantifiable is this part here.

Kek, Angie's face lol. But it'd be a lowball like that of the water thing cuz of them not going at top speed on their car.

Kyrie blowing up half a room and Diane destroying the frick out of it (walls, ceiling, floor. And ~10 secs no less).

Still got interesting concepts though. Though I'm gonna be bummed out on not there being anymore Dead Machine since the last one we'll get is a giant-type/expansion transformation type DM (Thanatos).

When was the last sona-nyl update? Thinking we should get something this week.

Though it was at what 35% last time? I want a big update, something like 70% edited, but doubt it.

September 14th. Today's October 14th (on my end that is) so literally about a month ago since the last project updates. Sona Nyl's case being they were at 30% editing.

Lately in that time I've been seeing them post a bunch of project releases for stuff that's either out now (Farther than Blue Sky and Sengoku Rance) or will be out soon (Maggots Bait).

Hoping they do release another update. Been kinda boring tbqh. Well not entirely so with the book and games and all, but wish they can get to it around this time.

It's usually like every 2 weeks we get an update, didn't even realize it's been a month since the last.

Guess i will keep preoccupying myself with VN and LN, recently finished Trample on "Schatten!!" ~Kagefumi no Uta~, it's an eroge, but very interesting story, pretty much one of my fav VN now.

I mean even the H scenes for the most part are important to the story.

It's exactly like that, just like with M, we found out 1 of the characters has multiple personalities during an h scene.

It does have what if scenes which are the standard h scenes which add nothing, they are what if after all, but the main ones actually are relevant to the plot.

Like in one of them there is a girl with multiple personalities and one of the personalities aren't able to normally come out, so they got jealous of their other personality who could and was with the guy both personalities loved, so when the she could finally come out and be with the guy, she couldn't contain her love for him, which lead to an h scene.

Long story short, the guy was traumatized by his mother literally attempting to castrate him, and always didn't feel he was a man, as in his mind women always have their way with him and is too weak to stop them, this lead to him running away after the girl and him did some h things, and due to that the girl, became pretty unstable mentally, and this lead to some tragic consequences for both characters.

All because the girl and guy did that h scene.

But yea i like when h scenes are actually important and aren't just there.

Basically most of the main cast had some mental issues, one the girls had boderline personality disorder, so she either sees herself as being the best or the worst, this all resulted due to some severe bullying and child abuse, i talked about the guy, he had depression and ptsd, it looks like, that's what happens when your mom does that to you because she didn't want puberty to happen and his voice to get deep cause his voice sounded angelic, then at the last minute his mom regains her sanity and decides not to castrate him and commits suicide.

In the story your mentally/emotions plays a big part, if you become unstable it's gg you turn into a shadow creature which is no longer you, you're not aware of anything consciously and unconsciously and you go around attacking ppl.

So the characters have issues then there is major mysteries in the story, which kept my attention, what's creating the shadow creatures, how did one of the characters know exactly when the other would be at place and why was she friendly when last they met, she disliked him. Not to mention all the tragic deaths, the story seemed like a standard superhero story, then ppl started dying and then i learned about all the other messed up stuff.

Not to mention a villain who was planning out everything from the beginning and manipulating everyone. The villain is evil but at the same time does what he does for the greater good.

He's not Edison, who atm just seems to be pure evil. Still waiting on the Edison backstory in sona-nyl.

A cast with a bunch of really F'd personality issues...oh boi~

More on Karsheel that I went through:

þá▓Þ║½Òü¿ÕîûÒüùÒüƒÕÀªÞàòÒüîþò░Õ¢óÒü©ÕÉæÒüæÒéëÒéîÒüªÒÇüþø┤Õ¥îÒÇüµ┐ÇÒüùÒüäþêåþÖ║Úƒ│ÒÇéµû¡þÂÜþÜäÒü½ÒÇéÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«Õïòõ¢£Òü½Õ»¥Õ┐£ÒüÖÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒüùÒüªµî»Òéèõ©èÒüáÒéëÒéîÒüƒõ║îµ£¼Òü«µ®ƒµó░ÞäÜÒü»µ¡úþó║Òü½µî»Òéèõ©ïÒéìÒüòÒéîÒüÜþêåþÖ║Úƒ│Òü¿ÕÉîµÖéÒü½µ┐ÇÒüùÒüÅÕ╝¥ÒüïÒéîÒüªÒÇüÞªïÕ¢ôÚüòÒüäÒü«þôªþñ½ÒéÆþáòÒüÅÒÇéÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«ÕÀªÞàòÒüïÒéëµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒéïµò░ÕìâþÖ║Òü«þë╣µ«èÕ╝¥Úá¡Òü»ÒÇüµùóÒü½ÒÇüõ©ëÕìüÒâòÒéúÒâ╝Òâê´╝êþ┤äÕìüÒâíÒâ╝ÒâêÒâ½)Òü«Þ┐æÞÀØÚøóÒüïÒéëþò░Õ¢óÒü«Þ£ÿÞøøÒéÆþ®┐ÒüíÕºïÒéüÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé

Immediately after the left arm turned into a deformed barrel shape, a sudden violent explosion was heard. The two mechanical legs raised in response to Kyrie's movement exactly at the same time an unexpected explosion occurred breaking apart the misplaced rubble. Thousands of special warheads fired from Kyrie's left arm had already started to pierce the deformed shape from a short distance of 30 feet (10 meters).

ÒüäÒü│ÒüñÒü½µ¡¬ÒéôÒüáþò░Õ¢óÒü«Þ£ÿÞøøÒüîÒÇüÚƒ│Òü«Ú│┤Òéïµ»ÄÒü½ÕÑçÕªÖÒü½µ¡¬ÒéôÒüáÒâÇÒâ│Òé╣ÒéÆÞ©èÒéïÒÇéþºÆÚûôõ©ëÕìâþÖ║Òü«þîøÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕ░äÕç║ÒüòÒéîÒéïþë╣µ«èÕ╝¥Úá¡Òü»ÒÇüÕ«îÕà¿Òü½ÚÇúþÂÜÒüùÒüªµö¥ÒüƒÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâçÒéúÒéóÒâ╝ÒâìÒü«Õ░äÒü¿Òü»þò░Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüÒÇç. õ║öþºÆÒüöÒü¿Òü½õ©ÇÕíèÒüºÕ░äÕç║ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüèÒéêÒüØÕìâõ║öþÖ¥þÖ║ÒüöÒü¿Òü«ÕíèÒü«Õ░äµÆâÒÇéõ╗ÑÕëìÒÇüÒé©ÒâÑÒâìÒüîÕ¢╝Òü½Þ¬¡Òü┐Þü×ÒüïÒüøÒüƒÚèâÕÖ¿Òü«µ£¼Òü½ÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇîõ©ëþé╣ÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣ÒâêÒÇìÒéƵ¿íÕÇúÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

The irregularly deformed spider made strange sounds as it danced strangely and distortedly. The special warheads fired at a tremendous speed of 3,000 shots per second were fired in a cluster every five seconds unlike the shots with Diane, which were completely shot continuously. Shooting a cluster of about 1,500 shots, it imitated a "three-shot burst" from a firearm book Gene read to him before.

õ¢ôÞ╗ÇÒüôÒüØÕñºÕ×ïÒüºÒÇüÞ¡ªµêÆÒüÖÒü╣ÒüìÕñÜÞäÜÕ×ïÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒééÒü«Òü«Þúàþö▓Õ×ïÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕ╝¥Úá¡Òü«þø┤µÆâÒü»þó║Õ«ƒÒü½þò░Õ¢óÒü«õ¢ôÞ╗ÇÒéÆÕëèÒéèÕÅûÒéïÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒÇüÞ│¬Úçŵ│òÕëçÒéÆÕêØÒéüÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïþë®þÉåÒéƵùóÒü½ÒüéÒéïþ¿ïÕ║ªÒü¡Òüÿµø▓ÒüÆÒüƒÕ¡ÿÕÀªÒüºÒüéÒéïµ®ƒµó░µ¡╗õ║║Òü»ÒÇüÕ╝ÀÚØ¡Òü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒéïÒÇéÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«µêªÞ╗èþ¿ïÕ║ªÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÕìüþºÆÒü╗Òü®Òü«õ©ÇµûëÕ░äÒüºþá┤ÕúèÒüºÒüìÒéïÒé¡Òâ¬Òé¿Òü«Úçìµ®ƒÚûóÚèâÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüªÒééÒÇüõ©ëÕìüÒâòÒéúÒâ╝ÒâêÒü«ÞÀØÚøóÒüïÒéëÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÒüéÒéîÒéëÒü½Þç┤Õæ¢ÕéÀÒéÆõ©ÄÒüêÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÒü½Òü»Þç│ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

The body was large and although it was a multi-leg type to look out for, it was not an armored type. A direct hit of a warhead would surely scrape off the deformed shape. However, the Dead Machine who had already twisted some laws of physics, such as the laws of mass, was too strong to go through. Even Kyrie's heavy machine gun, which can destroy a regular tank in 10 seconds, would not be fatal to them at a distance of 30 feet.

New Machine gun function Kyrie has learned to do, and finally back to stuff on how DM's mess with the laws of physics.

Destroying a tank is small building level, though it takes 10 seconds, so idk about that, it's just like before where 10 seconds were needed to destroying a room.

Lol what is it with the characters needing 10 seconds to perform small building level feats, it's pretty consistent at this point.

WABS uses a lot of repetition, M laughing using the formula to kill metacritters, Gii not dying cause of Porshion, the Grand Prince saying applause.

Think it's only Gahkthun where it's not really not like besides Tesla transforming and saying he will save everyone, it's mostly in Inganock.

That it does.

The saving part of Tesla or telling people to say his name or whatever seems the most blatant part of repetition in Gahkthun.

Also another update...I think Edison is still aware of the world of Karsheel, as Kyrie sees a clock hand in front of him after he gets the shit beat out of him by Ares after he got stunned by Ares sound weapon thing (book says had it been a normal living being, their ears and brain would have been crushed. Kyrie stopped moving but was still alive, just couldn't perform high-speed movement anymore after getting hit. Also that sound weapon was powerful enough to even cracked parts of Ares body). From the part I'm at now, Edison is apparently tempting Kyrie to eat the clock hand, which will be a kind of upgrade for Kyrie but knowing what it did to the world, that's yet another bad sign.

I should note that it doesn't explicitly say Edison, just referred to as "something" in relation to the clock towers being stabbed all over the world or some such.

So either Edison has Cosmic Awareness or due to being beyond time he traveled to Karsheel's universe or maybe as i have been theorizing he is omnipresent due to eating all of space-time.

We'll see i guess.

Could be both. Then again he has no reason to be around Karsheel cuz he's already got it to a complete wasteland. Probably cuz Kyrie and Gene are still up and around might have caught his attention.

Will continue.

Remember: He killed 90% of all life plus turned all the cities and oceans to complete ruins. Guess he decided to add some ingredients to the mix by summoning up Cyber Zombies/DM's to clean up the rest.

That it is. But not like completely COMPLETELY screwed. While everywhere is in ruins, some are still standing enough to not completely destroyed.

For clothes they went to buildings that have clothing departments with clothes that are intact (mostly getting there with Kyrie holding Gene since the stairs are crushed midway and the escalators don't work or are blocked). Food, they get them from a store that had a basement/lower floor with some canned food cuz...that's literally all they can find. Nothing else.

Why do i get the feeling Edison didn't destroy the entire planet completely cause he wanted to see survivors struggling to survive to no avail.

Pretty IC of him to do that.

I also noticed that this is also kinda like Terminator in a way of sorts but ofc with diff events, with how stuff like the Terminators are made to kill off any remnants of humanity which Edison (more than likely) did also to kill off the 10% that did survive. And going off one of the terms, seems like they did just that but missed one.

Considering what he did to New York to apparently prove love doesn't exist, it's pretty IC for him to do this, Edison is all kinds of messed up in the head.

Accurate comparison with Terminator there, except no time travelling is involved.

Been watching some Terminator MK11 vids lately, that's why I made the comparison there lol.

I really want to have Sona Nyl out to hear all about that. Like just to get NYC and 3 million people to "die" just for that is by itself a pretty sick "project" for Edison. Here in Kaijin no Karsheel, there wasn't no goal of it AFAIK other than just having the world die. Seeing that it wasn't blown up, he probably did want to see the people and living things that survived struggle against the DM's.

Was relooking at some scenes in Sharnoth, Moran with her gun can harm Metacritters, she should probably be building level with it.

Did M create his equation? Mary said it's a complicated mathematical formula. If he created that, that would probably make M a genius.

That can work.

I guess? It definitely reminds me of Cracking (both being mathematical related) but it seems like something M created himself and not from Edison since that would imply he too is also drawing power from him to use it. I remember Magi saying that M probably can use it if the idea that Edison and M are the same "everything" means M can also use stuff like Cracking...which doesn't sound right at all.

Seems like something M created, don't think it has any relation to Cracking.

Did you ever check the official website for Sharnoth? Might have some important info there like the Equation or about M.

I've checked just about all of the websites for each WAB VN and out of all of them, only Valusia, Sona Nyl, and Gahkthun have blogs for me to look at important terms and all that.

Valusia's blog not only have terms related to their story but also terms from the past 3 games before it (Celeneria, Inganock, and Sharnoth), but nothing else truly specific on things like M's "Equation". Guess M's really an unknown as a whole to everything.

Sona Nyl's and Gahkthun's, on the other hand, are more towards of their own story and chars. Well Sona Nyl's all exclusively to themselves including things like who Edison is (in the public eye, I mean) and events relating to what happened after the NY event. Gahkthun's the same but it does include stuff not related to Gahkthun's own event, like several organizations/groups like one that's loyal to Golden King, the main series verse Machina being related to Tesla as well as someone named K who are targets of GK's plan to kill off Tesla since they have some relation to...well Tesla ofc and thus be those who can potentially bring Tesla back from death.

But going back to the relevant question, no there wasn't anything I could get about his Equation. There is a characters section that all websites have on the chars though but those are summaries of them and whatnot if anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back