• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote charbia for being able to resist ice and the other elements and being able to react and predict attacks and being able to use amp their attacks and turn invisible.

I vote charbia for being able to resist ice and the other elements and being able to react and predict attacks and being able to use amp their attacks and turn invisible.
Hey, can you give me a couple of hours. I’m in class. But I’ll respond to this now
You have ice resistance but is it up to the level of Absolute Zero? I don’t think so. Chuck will immediately start freezing the entire arena with absolute zero temperatures. While Charbia is resisting an inevitable outcome, can she counter puck’s intangiblity? Chuck can also drain mana, place barriers, send attacks back with attack reflection and energy absorption of KE attacks, and so on cuz I’m busy. Chuck will hold out long enough for your character to inevitably freeze for eternity.

Hey, can you give me a couple of hours. I’m in class. But I’ll respond to this now
You have ice resistance but is it up to the level of Absolute Zero? I don’t think so. Chuck will immediately start freezing the entire arena with absolute zero temperatures. While Charbia is resisting an inevitable outcome, can she counter puck’s intangiblity? Chuck can also drain mana, place barriers, send attacks back with attack reflection and energy absorption of KE attacks, and so on cuz I’m busy. Chuck will hold out long enough for your character to inevitably freeze for eternity.
Yes, she can also Charizard starts in Dynamax mode here they have NPI and 2 durability negation moves.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Dragon and Fire type breath attacks, Dragon-based attacks, Ground-based attacks, Rock-based attacks, Metal-based attacks, Fighting-type attacks, Limited Electricity Manipulation (Thunder Punch), Can use Smokescreens, Can use Solar Beam, Can use Shadow Claw, and Weather Manipulation (Via Sunny Day, though Mega Charizard Y's is automatic with Drought), Close combat damage and proficiency is increased as Mega Charizard X, Mega Evolution, Metal Manipulation, Power increases in the sun at the cost of health with Solar Power, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Magic and Sleep Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Healing, Non-Physical Interaction and Fear Manipulation, Limited Reactive Power Level (Blaze makes the user much more powerful when it's close to being defeated), Dynamax | Same plus Gigantamax, Superior Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation via G-Max Wildfire (Continuously inflicts damage for four turns to non-Fire type creatures), Superior Air Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' speed) via Max Airstream, Superior Energy Projection and Statistics Reduction (target's attack) via Max Wyrmwind, Explosion Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (opponent's speed) via Max Strike, Superior Martial Arts, Explosion Manipulation, and Statistics Amplification (allies' attack) via Max Knuckle, Superior Electricity Manipulation via Max Lightning (Changes the ground to Electric Terrain), Superior Darkness Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (target's Sp. Def) via Max Darkness, Superior Metal Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' defense) via Max Steelspike, Soul Manipulation, Telekinesis, Ectoplasm Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction (target's defense) via Max Phantasm, Forcefield Creation via Max Guard

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Proficient Swordswoman, Spirit Contract, Energy Manipulation, Spirit Manipulation, Extremely sharp senses and Extrasensory Perception reaching borderline Precognition (As a former Elemental Queen, her senses are among the highest of the entire series, and her instinct is so sharp she can deduce and predict events), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact and harm spirits that can turn intangible or incorporeal), Information Analysis (Can understand an opponent's skill and power level with a quick overview), Heat Manipulation, Homing Attack, Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Durability Negation with Frost Blaze and End of Vermillion, Resistance Negation with high-level spells (Her stronger flames have melted a cathedral protected by fire-resisting spells, and Frost Blaze bypasses both fire and ice resistance due to its nature), Slight Air Manipulation (Can absorb oxygen with her flames and turn wind into a fire vortex), Instinctive Reaction (Better than Kamito's; she can react to attacks from blind-spot or who are camouflaged, and to assassins that specialize in stealth), Statistics Amplification by infusing her body parts with Divine Power, Can infuse her whole body with Divine Power, Freezing with Frost Blaze, Statistics Amplification and Healing with Eternal Blood of Phoenix, Purification (Types 1, 2 and 3), Sealing and Unsealing with Brand of Darkness, Statistics Reduction and Stealth Mastery with Isolation Barrier, Necromancy and Resurrection (limited to spirits), Illusion Creation by manipulating temperature, Danmaku with Fire Burst, Curse Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 2) as a result of Mind Manipulation with Word of Power (Can turn anyone berserk, make their powers uncontrollable, and bring forth subconscious and primal instincts), Memory Manipulation (not combat-applicable, unless used after Mind Manipulation), Aura (Intimidation and powerful enough to burn things around her), Social Influencing (Became the leader of a rebellion in another country and convinced hundreds of people to follow her with unflinching loyalty), Environmental Destruction with Muspelheim, Weapon Summoning, Telepathy with Laevateinn and minor spirits, Minor Light Manipulation, Resistance to (fire, steel, cold, earth, wind, electricity, poison, diseases, mind manipulation, memory manipulation, and Fear Manipulation (Unfazed by Muir Alenstarl's presence)), Great Strategist, (Spatial Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Fire Absorption, Fire Resistance Negation and Regeneration (at least Mid, near-instantaneous, possibly High-Mid with more time)) with Laevateinn's Titan form
The isolation barrier overwrites all barriers and leviathan counters the freezing. And Dynamax blocks out AZ

Nothing of this counters anything I have presented Speedster…
  • Resistance: to Sealing (Dynamaxed Pokemon must be heavily damaged before they can be captured), Status Effect Inducement (Cannot be flinched), Power Nullification (Cannot have moves disabled), Power Modification (Cannot have their ability changed), Mind Manipulation (Cannot be forced to use the same move repeatedly), weight-based abilities, forced exits (self-inflicted or inflicted by opponents), having their items stolen, Fear Manipulation (Cannot be scared away by Roar), Curse Manipulation, One Hit KO moves (which also provides a resistance to Absolute Zero), and Death Manipulation (Cannot be affected by moves like Perish Song and Destiny Bond)
  • This fusion has layered NPI and isolation barrier that destroys all barriers. The have resistance to power absorption and attack replication, there powers cannot be absorb and they have 2 durability negation moves and lots of resistance negation. Dynamax gives resistance to AZ. Stop with selective reading

I see none of this on their linked profiles

• Resistance: to Sealing (Dynamaxed Pokemon must be heavily damaged before they can be captured), Status Effect Inducement (Cannot be flinched), Power Nullification (Cannot have moves disabled), Power Modification (Cannot have their ability changed), Mind Manipulation (Cannot be forced to use the same move repeatedly), weight-based abilities, forced exits (self-inflicted or inflicted by opponents), having their items stolen, Fear Manipulation (Cannot be scared away by Roar), Curse Manipulation, One Hit KO moves (which also provides a resistance to Absolute Zero), and Death Manipulation (Cannot be affected by moves like Perish Song and Destiny Bond)
  • This fusion has layered NPI and isolation barrier that destroys all barriers. The have resistance to power absorption and attack replication, there powers cannot be absorb and they have 2 durability negation moves and lots of resistance negation. Dynamax gives resistance to AZ. Stop with selective reading

Interesting. With Rubia's precog Charizard would be able to counter the abs zero with his flame breath (2x effective against ice aswell nice)

I see none of this on their linked profiles
Gigantamax,
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Dragon and Fire type breath attacks, Dragon-based attacks, Ground-based attacks, Rock-based attacks, Metal-based attacks, Fighting-type attacks, Limited Electricity Manipulation (Thunder Punch), Can use Smokescreens, Can use Solar Beam, Can use Shadow Claw, and Weather Manipulation (Via Sunny Day, though Mega Charizard Y's is automatic with Drought), Close combat damage and proficiency is increased as Mega Charizard X, Mega Evolution, Metal Manipulation, Power increases in the sun at the cost of health with Solar Power, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Magic and Sleep Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Healing, Non-Physical Interaction and Fear Manipulation, Limited Reactive Power Level (Blaze makes the user much more powerful when it's close to being defeated), Dynamax | Same plus Gigantamax, Superior Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation via G-Max Wildfire (Continuously inflicts damage for four turns to non-Fire type creatures), Superior Air Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' speed) via Max Airstream, Superior Energy Projection and Statistics Reduction (target's attack) via Max Wyrmwind, Explosion Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (opponent's speed) via Max Strike, Superior Martial Arts, Explosion Manipulation, and Statistics Amplification (allies' attack) via Max Knuckle, Superior Electricity Manipulation via Max Lightning (Changes the ground to Electric Terrain), Superior Darkness Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (target's Sp. Def) via Max Darkness, Superior Metal Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (allies' defense) via Max Steelspike, Soul Manipulation, Telekinesis, Ectoplasm Manipulation, and Statistics Reduction (target's defense) via Max Phantasm, Forcefield Creation via Max Guard

Interesting. With Rubia's precog Charizard would be able to counter the abs zero with his flame breath (2x effective against ice aswell nice)
And dynmax prevents AZ
How does Rubia's forcefield work, might i ask guys?
It overwrites all existing forcefields except her allies and lower stats exponentially and reverses stat amps to sats decrease

Here are their abilties
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Proficient Swordswoman, Spirit Contract, Energy Manipulation, Spirit Manipulation, Extremely sharp senses and Extrasensory Perception reaching borderline Precognition (As a former Elemental Queen, her senses are among the highest of the entire series, and her instinct is so sharp she can deduce and predict events), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact and harm spirits that can turn intangible or incorporeal), Information Analysis (Can understand an opponent's skill and power level with a quick overview), Heat Manipulation, Homing Attack, Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Durability Negation with Frost Blaze and End of Vermillion, Resistance Negation with high-level spells (Her stronger flames have melted a cathedral protected by fire-resisting spells, and Frost Blaze bypasses both fire and ice resistance due to its nature), Slight Air Manipulation (Can absorb oxygen with her flames and turn wind into a fire vortex), Instinctive Reaction (Better than Kamito's; she can react to attacks from blind-spot or who are camouflaged, and to assassins that specialize in stealth), Statistics Amplification by infusing her body parts with Divine Power, Can infuse her whole body with Divine Power, Freezing with Frost Blaze, Statistics Amplification and Healing with Eternal Blood of Phoenix, Purification (Types 1, 2 and 3), Sealing and Unsealing with Brand of Darkness, Statistics Reduction and Stealth Mastery with Isolation Barrier, Necromancy and Resurrection (limited to spirits), Illusion Creation by manipulating temperature, Danmaku with Fire Burst, Curse Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 2) as a result of Mind Manipulation with Word of Power (Can turn anyone berserk, make their powers uncontrollable, and bring forth subconscious and primal instincts), Memory Manipulation (not combat-applicable, unless used after Mind Manipulation), Aura (Intimidation and powerful enough to burn things around her), Social Influencing (Became the leader of a rebellion in another country and convinced hundreds of people to follow her with unflinching loyalty), Environmental Destruction with Muspelheim, Weapon Summoning, Telepathy with Laevateinn and minor spirits, Minor Light Manipulation, Resistance to (fire, steel, cold, earth, wind, electricity, poison, diseases, mind manipulation, memory manipulation, and Fear Manipulation (Unfazed by Muir Alenstarl's presence)), Great Strategist, (Spatial Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Fire Absorption, Fire Resistance Negation and Regeneration (at least Mid, near-instantaneous, possibly High-Mid with more time)) with Laevateinn's Titan form

It overwrites all existing forcefields except her allies and lower stats exponentially and reverses stat amps to sats decrease
Tell me this without the jargon.

Furthermore, Rubia resists fire manip, and can absorb it, how does this effect Charon? Will his explosions be irrelevant here?

Tell me this without the jargon.

Furthermore, Rubia resists fire manip, and can absorb it, how does this effect Charon? Will his explosions be irrelevant here?
Pretty much none of the elemental moves will be effective and if worst comes to worse they use their 2 durability negation moves

Explosions are more heat-based than fire manipulation. He also manipulates heat energy rather than fire.

I assume its heat you're referring to

What are the new arguments I have countered your points? And showed all their abilities precog makes them hard to hit also instinctive reaction, information analysis and etc.

im so confused, not on gigantamax that's been a thing since gen 8, but this whole debate
I have listed counters. Including NPI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back