• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how Chuck does absorption
Any attack that hits Chuck is absorbed and converted to energy used for explosions or energy blasts.
Everytime we've asked the opposing side they either ignored it or stonewalled (im beginning to think they have 0 clue)
Sighhhh… I’ve tried google searches and stuff but no clue.

why would Speed pick a character he isn’t knowledgeable in 🗿

@GoldenScorpions what is the dynamax’s non move sheild. Where is it located.

Is this on their profile (if it is id like you to point out where it is)? If not id like to see evidence for all of this, and i mean ALL of it.
I don’t even think that’s how layering works tbh.

Any attack that hits Chuck is absorbed and converted to energy used for explosions or energy blasts.

Sighhhh… I’ve tried google searches and stuff but no clue.

why would Speed pick a character he isn’t knowledgeable in 🗿

@GoldenScorpions what is the dynamax’s non move sheild. Where is it located.

I don’t even think that’s how layering works tbh.
EOV and FB cannot be absorbed and they ignore resistance and durability

That is dependent on how the passive absorptions of the two work, if they work in different ways then it'd work. (basically tell me why Charbia resis absorption, and how Chuck does absorption)
He doesn’t resist he nullifies it
Is this on their profile (if it is id like you to point out where it is)? If not id like to see evidence for all of this, and i mean ALL of it.
Scaling chains have never and will never be listed on the profiles. At best they will be listed in Blogs
And simple certain Passive Abilities null others, yet are not nulled Themselves. Certain moves nullify them and other moves nullify those moves. Those are the moves listed to not be nulled

Guess who can resist absolute zero temperatures. Guess who walked into the ever absolute freezing forest to unfreeze emillia.

Chuck. Froze blaze as a winscon has been neutralized.

Guess who can resist absolute zero temperatures. Guess who walked into the ever absolute freezing forest to unfreeze emillia.

Chuck. Froze blaze as a winscon has been neutralized.
They have resistance negation and bend logic also there is EOV that has a similar effect all of her spells have resistance negation

Seems like I've taken care of your biggest winscons

Shield breaking deals a ton of damage
EoV can be absorbed, its resistance only applies to magic-based absorption.
Frost Blaze is Absolute Zero which Puck has resistance to. To be honest the term should be immunity since AZ is the lowest temp anything can get.

My winscons are:

Chuck can absorb massive amounts of damage which will one-shot Charbia and their shield altogether. Chuck can make himself at most 4.6 trillion times more powerful with energy absorption. 4.6 trillion is obtained from the difference in power between his base without absorption and his max absorption feat he has done without dying.

Chuck passively absorbs mana too.

These should be enough to beat Charbia.

Frost Blaze is Absolute Zero which Puck has resistance to. To be honest the term should be immunity since AZ is the lowest temp anything can get.

My winscons are:

Chuck can absorb massive amounts of damage which will one-shot Charbia and their shield altogether. Chuck can make himself at most 4.6 trillion times more powerful with energy absorption. 4.6 trillion is obtained from the difference in power between his base without absorption and his max absorption feat he has done without dying.

End of Vermillion doesn't get absorbed from my previous link. I also found this, which would mean Frost Blaze also resists absorption
We need counters quick also isolation barriers negate stat amps and reverses them instead o chuck will get weaker

My winscons are:

fire resistance negation bro. are you attempting to grasp straws?

Yep, definitely using strawman tactics.
Here they also have resistance negation for FB as well read the profile

Sooo.... things that Charon and Puck's ability absorbs, negs and resists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back