• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group A - Kafka (Needless) vs Rubia Elstein

Group B:
Round 3:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Sorry no thumbnal for this one cause there is no clear background images available for these two. :p With 3 points now Rubia looks to make it 6 by winning this one, Kafka is about to be tested in this fight !

Results:
Kafka (Needless)
Rubia Elstein (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance) 9 (Goldenscorpion, DD, Antoniofer, Vin, Rubia, Popted2, Speed, Fluffy, Nierre)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
just to be sure if Ice Maiden will be deemed as a too strong characetr for this tourney please choose someone else Antoniofer, otherwise i will chose a Senran Kagura character

My internet connectivity is limited right now, so I'm quite slow. Ffor those that asked about I'm tactics:

Although cold in nature (ironically, in more ways than one), it is amazing how violent Ice Maidens can become when they have a real reason to fight. If someone corners or offends an Ice Maiden until she loses patience, she will fight with a ferocity matched only by the harmonious beauty of her movements. Ice Maidens are great martial artists and are masters of a style that allows them to harness the elemental power of their limbs in combination with their expertise in the use of Ki. They always know one or two special techniques that they use to supplement their lack of pure physical strength. They also have the tactical savvy to create or seek out environments where they can best use their control over ice; creating an ice storm around themselves at the start of a combat is a typical tactic of theirs.

As for resistances, I haven't checked the opponent profile, but the I'm is not particularly resistente against types of damages (like, shoots an electric blast or similar and it will damage her normally; unless it's fire, in which case it does double damage due her elemental status).

My internet connectivity is limited right now, so I'm quite slow. Ffor those that asked about I'm tactics:

Although cold in nature (ironically, in more ways than one), it is amazing how violent Ice Maidens can become when they have a real reason to fight. If someone corners or offends an Ice Maiden until she loses patience, she will fight with a ferocity matched only by the harmonious beauty of her movements. Ice Maidens are great martial artists and are masters of a style that allows them to harness the elemental power of their limbs in combination with their expertise in the use of Ki. They always know one or two special techniques that they use to supplement their lack of pure physical strength. They also have the tactical savvy to create or seek out environments where they can best use their control over ice; creating an ice storm around themselves at the start of a combat is a typical tactic of theirs.

As for resistances, I haven't checked the opponent profile, but the I'm is not particularly resistente against types of damages (like, shoots an electric blast or similar and it will damage her normally; unless it's fire, in which case it does double damage due her elemental status).
so they are just baseline? because honestly the profile doesn't seem very specific or accurate

It's... Complicated. If someone launch a fireball to the IM she has no way to resist beyond defending normally, complete or partial. However, sometimes, there's few effects that, instead of being conventional attacks, force the IC to a resistance check, in which case, she may resist; given she is an elemental of ice, such effects give her a penalty of -40 to the check.

It's... Complicated. If someone launch a fireball to the IM she has no way to resist beyond defending normally, complete or partial. However, sometimes, there's few effects that, instead of being conventional attacks, force the IC to a resistance check, in which case, she may resist; given she is an elemental of ice, such effects give her a penalty of -40 to the check.
can you choose another character, someone not a mess and possibly not from Anima

choose Senran Kagura character

Choose a character who people can debate for decently with supporters available, I agree with Popted2

The Ice Maiden is quite the mundane monster; would say she lost this battle given than her opponent iss a pyrokinetic user. Rubia has enhanced senses so she can spot the maiden in middle of the storm quite easily, and overall counter the effects of the blizzard.

Tthe maiden can only make use of her ki abilities, that aren't spammeble, and her kiss, to the make use of that she needs to trap Rubia first, that shouldn't be an easy task.

The Ice Maiden is quite the mundane monster; would say she lost this battle given than her opponent iss a pyrokinetic user. Rubia has enhanced senses so she can spot the maiden in middle of the storm quite easily, and overall counter the effects of the blizzard.

Tthe maiden can only make use of her ki abilities, that aren't spammeble, and her kiss, to the make use of that she needs to trap Rubia first, that shouldn't be an easy task.
again please just choose another character

Shot threads that uses to cut and bind, and are seemly indestructible. Also, accelerated regen, heals quite fast unless it damages his brain.

Alright. Kafka tactic is simple, he just spam Kanata String to use them as flying blades or bind his target and then constrict. 8 understand Rubia does the same with fire attacks, although given Kafka's regen, he can endure as long his brain remain fine.

Alright. Kafka tactic is simple, he just spam Kanata String to use them as flying blades or bind his target and then constrict. 8 understand Rubia does the same with fire attacks, although given Kafka's regen, he can endure as long his brain remain fine.
I got a question can these strings be burned by a fire or energy/magma/ heat user as well as his fire attacks by a fire/energy absorption user ?

Back