• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Rubia Elstein vs Ming Xin (Tournament Finale)

Finale:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

Contratuations to Zaratthustra and Goldenscorpions for making it into the Finale of this Tourney.🎉🥳
It took a little while but it's time to settle this once and for all, Rubia Elstein one of the very best of Group B goes up against Ming XIn the soul attacker of Group A.

Results:
Rubia Elstein (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance):6 (Speedster, DemonicDude, Goldenscorpion, Popted2, Animeholic, ZaratthustraWaifu)
Ming Xin (Tales of Herding Gods):
Inconclusive:
5zAuqpm.jpg

Last edited:
Ming uses this Bell attack which can be found from his previous matches I will just post them here for reference.
It's a palm attack that contains nine layers of force where the energy hitting a target looks like different dragons. They all come one after another, the second will arrive before the first even impacts you, the third will do the same for the second, etc. Each layer has one more dragon from 1 to 9. Basically, the first layer is one dragon force, the second is two, the third is three...till the last one.
One is to defy the imminent death, like being very heavily wounded and still fight (casual thing in fighting series) and one is to have your soul destroyed.
For Ming Xin as the Rulai Sutra is his first move and once activated it will create a bell around him that can blocks attacks so if Charles can't overcome it then he can't hurt Xin. As the Sutra will make those seeing it doubt themselves; one would have to ask himself/herself if they can "Who would dare to attack Buddha?" and if the heart is strong enough to proceed with it as his body would glow faintly with a golden light, giving people the feeling that he was a divine, solemn, and great Buddha, putting an incomparable pressure on their spirits.
Rulai sutra its by sight as it will make the user seem like the Buddha. In his fight with Qin Mu it affected the entire arena and all those that had come to see it.

Ming Xin doesn't brawls, he's a patient person who won't rush without thinking. He's a monk, do you expect him to go straight without thinking and planning? No, he's not dumb.
Ming Xin can keep with up with Qin Mu who defeated as I said above 365 (palace masters who each has decades to hundreds of years of experience) plus the elders of his village who are even on a higher level than these palace masters.
It's danger sensing, not info analysis or precog/future sight to know what will happen. He will know its a dangerous move but he won't be able to move out of the way since it's a soundwave and light-based soul attack.
He is not smart as Qin Mu. But he's good enough at fighting that he can be very problematic for him. Analytical Prediction won't save him from a soul attack that disperse through soundwave and light with speed equal as both are close combatants..
Qin Mu before he was let out of his village had to defeat all his elders in their specific arts which he did. Then before he was accepted as the Cult Master he had to defeat all 365 Palaces of the Devil Cult - each Palace had a master on a specific art (swords, staffs, painting, smithing, cooking, fist arts, leg arts, etc) - all these arts are used for attacking in weird and strange ways. Each palace master while they sealed their realm to the same as Qin Mu (basically lowering their speed and attack power), they still had their decades to hundreds of years of experience in fighting. Anyway, Qin Mu defeated them all but Ming Xin proved to be a more skilled fighter as he caused more problems for him.
Not really smarter as they use algebra for their move/attacks. Most cultivators from the Peace Empire use algebra to calculate their direction of attacks, the art of the enemy, etc. Ming is very good at it. Plus like I said he could fight with Qin Mu who is basically living and breathing computation to a degree that let him create portals to other worlds where he needs to comprehend the spatial differences to an octal system, to get the mass and energy needed to be exchanged between the transfers between worlds. Or how he calculated the measure or space itself and through that he realized that there is another being hiding through dimension and darkness of the Paramita Ship.

Ming uses this Bell attack which can be found from his previous matches I will just post them here for reference.
Rubia powers are meant to deal with barriers and she has 2 durability negation moves she can spam these at a range and protect herself by doing all the moves and dodging and using her own shields.

What speedster said is valid.
While I'm not entirely sure what type of barrier the Rulai Sutra is, Rubia does have an anti-barrier spell, and her own Isolation Barrier overwrites the effects of existing barriers.

Even if Rulai Sutra were to pass, something interesting is Rubia as a person and her goals. Since childhood, she trained to become a Fire Queen, a top-tier elementalist and priestess whose job is to pray to the Fire Elemental Lord and serve as a link between them and humans. Elemental Lords can be interpreted as the Gods of the spirit realm. Then, at age 14, due to a chain of story events, she came to despise the Elemental Lords, revolted, and it has since been her goal to kill them all.
Seeing what DD shared about Ming, he forces others to think "Who would dare attack Buddha?" and making himself appear as a divine being. Similarly, Elemental Lords are treated like divinities in STnBD and the common thought is "Who would dare attack the Elemental Lords?". Well, Rubia did, and had no qualms doing so. So if you're akin to a divine being of sorts, you're on Rubia's bad side, and she won't hesitate to attack.

The Bell (the barrier) managed to protect him from all 9 layered forces of Qin Mu...only breaking after it and since Rubia is 4.68 tons vs 7.54 tons of his it will be pretty hard to break it. You must understand that Qin Mu's couldn't break it with various elemental attacks, pure physical attacks, even soul attacks couldn't bypass it till it was destroyed. She will need a lot to break it...and he won't stay and look at her - If he uses the soul attack then she's dead as she doesn't seem to have any resistance while any other attack of his will be also more dangerous to her than anything she can do to him in pure damage. If he were to use his 9-layered force attack then she's as good as dead likely as she will be hit by 9 layers of his force at the same time.

The Bell (the barrier) managed to protect him from all 9 layered forces of Qin Mu...only breaking after it and since Rubia is 4.68 tons vs 7.54 tons of his it will be pretty hard to break it. You must understand that Qin Mu's couldn't break it with various elemental attacks, pure physical attacks, even soul attacks couldn't bypass it till it was destroyed. She will need a lot to break it...and he won't stay and look at her - If he uses the soul attack then she's dead as she doesn't seem to have any resistance while any other attack of his will be also more dangerous to her than anything she can do to him in pure damage. If he were to use his 9-layered force attack then she's as good as dead likely as she will be hit by 9 layers of his force at the same time.
Rubia has anti barriers attacks that she can spam and she has 2 durability negations attacks and all these can be spammed from a range. He doesn’t start with soul manipulation
What speedster said is valid.
While I'm not entirely sure what type of barrier the Rulai Sutra is, Rubia does have an anti-barrier spell, and her own Isolation Barrier overwrites the effects of existing barriers.

Even if Rulai Sutra were to pass, something interesting is Rubia as a person and her goals. Since childhood, she trained to become a Fire Queen, a top-tier elementalist and priestess whose job is to pray to the Fire Elemental Lord and serve as a link between them and humans. Elemental Lords can be interpreted as the Gods of the spirit realm. Then, at age 14, due to a chain of story events, she came to despise the Elemental Lords, revolted, and it has since been her goal to kill them all.
Seeing what DD shared about Ming, he forces others to think "Who would dare attack Buddha?" and making himself appear as a divine being. Similarly, Elemental Lords are treated like divinities in STnBD and the common thought is "Who would dare attack the Elemental Lords?". Well, Rubia did, and had no qualms doing so. So if you're akin to a divine being of sorts, you're on Rubia's bad side, and she won't hesitate to attack.

I know with what he starts...I did say that he either uses the 9 layers attack or the soul one - either will be too much for her. Looking at her previous matches it seems her first moves are fire attacks which won't help. Till she decided to switch to anti-barrier Ming will have the opportunity to use the said attacks (either of them).

I know with what he starts...I did say that he either uses the 9 layers attack or the soul one - either will be too much for her. Looking at her previous matches it seems her first moves are fire attacks which won't help. Till she decided to switch to anti-barrier Ming will have the opportunity to use the said attacks (either of them).
Her attacks counter barriers and she has 2 durability negation moves all of which are spammable from a safe range.

Doesn't matter if its not her first move as it was said in the previous threads plus Ming won't stay to be hit.

Also, durability negation won't help if it can't destroy the bell.

Doesn't matter if its not her first move as it was said in the previous threads plus Ming won't stay to be hit.

It freezes logic
  • Frost Blaze: The logic-bending freezing flames. They freeze anything they touch, including even flames, make them very fragile and can thus shatter them into tiny pieces. These flames later one-shot Fianna's Georgios, and even froze Terminus Est who can resist ice and is known as an anti-magic legendary sword[2]
  • End of Vermillion: The power of Flame-Burning Flames, the strongest type of flames. The spell can do anything other fire spells can, but also destroys or devours other flames, and can even annihilate weaker fire creatures. Effective at blocking water attacks. Their power is such that they can bypass fire resistance. Those flames are described as being foreign to both the Human World and the Spirit World (Astral Zero), implying the origin of those flames is otherwordly[5]. The flames of this spell are strong enough to resist getting absorbed[6] by other spells or weakening effects
Read Rubia's profile she counters his barriers and destroyers the bell through hax and spams attacks at a safe range.

ming Range: Normal melee, tens of meters with various attacks
Rubia Range: Extended melee range with Laevateinn, Tens to Hundreds of meters with ranged attacks, Higher with Laevateinn's Titan form

This Bell you mention is Ming's barrier, right? Rubia has 2 different ways to deal with barriers, one is by shattering them with a spell, the other by casting Isolation Barrier, which overwrites existing barriers and applies stat reduction to enemies. Rubia also has her own forcefield that act as an extra layer of defense.
Beyond that, two of Rubia's attacks bypass durability and resistance, and Frost Blaze can even freeze things like fire and wind, then shatter them in pieces.

In terms of AP, the scale is: Rubia > Muir > Post-Awakening Claire >> Base Claire = the 4.64 feat. So while it's unknown how strong Rubia is exactly, she's quite higher than 4.64 tons. And that's before Rubia's stat amps of which she has 3 + a 4th for fire attacks.

I will agree that Rubia doesn't resist soul-affecting attacks. If Ming lands a good hit, it's big trouble for her.
However, Rubia's senses, intelligence and instincts are such that it will be hard to land a hit on her. While Rubia's attacks and spells can be combo'ed and mixed-up to reach devastating effects or surprise attacks or overwhelming force. Ming has hightened senses and perception, too, but doesn't have instinctive reactions, not the same experience or tactical mind.

Scaling is good but won't ever be higher than a raw value thats so big in difference. How much does the stat amp increase?

The spells seem good then.

His soul attack is through a thunderclap that shatter the soul...hard to Dodge if not impossible to with speed equal.

Instinctive reaction is nothing new for him as he fought and almost defeated Qin Mu who has such a thing too plus more fighting feats which I presented in previous threads from which Ming scales. Im not on pc but phone rn so its annoying to go and copy the previous talk but I can do it later.

I can see Rubia having a big chance to win but first I want to see how she does vs what I mentioned above plus what i'll post later regarding his fighting skill scale.

Qin Mu before he was let out of his village had to defeat all his elders in their specific arts which he did. Then before he was accepted as the Cult Master he had to defeat all 365 Palaces of the Devil Cult - each Palace had a master on a specific art (swords, staffs, painting, smithing, cooking, fist arts, leg arts, etc) - all these arts are used for attacking in weird and strange ways. Each palace master while they sealed their realm to the same as Qin Mu (basically lowering their speed and attack power), they still had their decades to hundreds of years of experience in fighting. Anyway, Qin Mu defeated them all but Ming Xin proved to be a more skilled fighter as he caused more problems for him.

Not really smarter as they use algebra for their move/attacks. Most cultivators from the Peace Empire use algebra to calculate their direction of attacks, the art of the enemy, etc. Ming is very good at it. Plus like I said he could fight with Qin Mu who is basically living and breathing computation to a degree that let him create portals to other worlds where he needs to comprehend the spatial differences to an octal system, to get the mass and energy needed to be exchanged between the transfers between worlds. Or how he calculated the measure or space itself and through that he realized that there is another being hiding through dimension and darkness of the Paramita Ship.

Qin Mu who can not only create new plans on the moment, but entire new arts. Who can compute and calculate the difference in direction, place, distance, and space needed to calculate the order and rules of the runes for teleportation and for fighting.

Copied them from the previous thread as I didn't want to write them again. He scales to Qin Mu - not to his degree of intelligence but fighting capabilities.

The soul attack is made of 2 parts: the thunderclap that disperse through soundwaves that will shatter the soul and the light of the fist that will purge it - hard to dodge with equal speed.

His attacks will also contain lighting properties plus he can heal himself thanks to his Green Dragon Spirit. Another thing is that he can semi-fly by compressing air under his feet but consume a lot of energy.

The bell is also stronger than normal forcefields which anyone in-verse can create with their Vital Qi.

Spring Thunder palm art of his is also good to counter fire attacks and the like as it will compress the air before him then explode disrupting things.

If she can counter all this then she wins.

I mean, the thunderclap is strong, yeah, but the attack still has to travel between him and Rubia, just like how Rubia's attacks have to travel between her and Ming. I can use the same argument of "hard to dodge due to speed equal". Rubia's instinctive reactions would help her dodge better, additionally, Rubia's senses expend to occultic and spiritual energies, so it's not unlikely that she can sense the attack.

I understand Ming isn't dumb, and he has a decent level of experience and combat ability, but I'd say Rubia surpasses him in those aspects. She's like a hyper-aware tactical soldier and commander, deemed a genius by the age of 14 and the most talented Elemental Queen in history.

Rubia possesses resistance to electricity. Healing is good, as he can potentially heal burns, but some of Rubia's flames, particularly Muspelheim and any Flames of Elstein-boosted fire attack is closer to incineration than simple burns. And is the Frost Blaze flames touch Ming, that body part will get frozen and shattered; I doubt healing can fix that. Rubia also has Healing or her own, plus Purification of all types. Flying isn't an issue, as several characters in STnBD can fly, and even characters weaker than Rubia have no trouble dealing with them.

One of the characters in STnBD is this girl, who is, by far, the best barrier-caster in the series. Rubia, while on the same level as Fianna in terms of barrier-casting, is considerably more competent at everything else. Even without Barrier-Break and Isolation Barrier, which are anti-barrier spells, Laevateinn's titan form was strong enough to destroy the strongest barrier of the series. So, worst-case, Rubia turns her sword into Titan form and shatters the barrier with raw strength.

Against the likes of Fire Ball and Fire Wall, Spring Thunder could possibly work. However, against EoV, Muspelheim or Frost Blaze, it would be far harder to successfully repel them. Ming would run the risk of being caught in the massive AoE of Muspelheim or the Durability-negating antics of EoV and FB. Hell Hounds and Flame Howl being homing attacks makes it harder to read the trajectory of the attack. Also, while weaker, Fire Burst is a danmaku attack which, combined with other spells going on, would be hard to dodge.

There's sadly no concrete value or way to find the multipliers of Rubia's stat amps. However, without them, Rubia triple-upscales from 4.68 tons, and stat amps push her beyond that. I believe it's reasonable to assume Rubia at least reaches Ming's 7.54 tons after all that.

In terms of additional things, Rubia has access to illusions in the form of heat manipulation that, from an outsider's perspective, looks like Teleportation. Something like that may trick or confuse Ming. Another option is Word of Power, which, if used over the course of a few seconds, can affect a person's mind and weaken it, and allow Rubia to slightly control their thoughts and body movements; not even characters with high willpower or minor mind resistance could resist that. Finally, she has her Information Analysis and borderline Precog, both of which can help understand her opponent and last-second dodge or react to attacks.

Ming's soul attacks are absolutely effective against Rubia, but, considering Rubia's arsenal, power and skill, I think she wins a majority of the time.

If no value is given for stat amps then it's an unknown value higher than her base but still not enough to cover a difference of 2.86 tons in AP.

Extrasensory perceptions of the occult and the like is nothing new as he fought with Qin Mu who can sense danger, see deeper than normal like the aura/will of gods left in places, and see spiritual beings and energies. He also has analytical prediction, danmaku in an absurd number of attacks, controls all the basic elements, body control, sealing, soul attacks, mind attacks, anti-barrier (space included) and sealings, and more, and still couldn't bypass the Bell, the only way was to destroy it with pure AP (which is the 9 layers force art that is a total of 48 attacks in one - basically being hit 48 times in an instant by the 7.54 tons AP. Only after destroying it did he manage to win and that's only through using a devil art that will BFR the soul out of the body of the target. That's why I said the Bell is better than a normal forcefield as it blocks all kinds of things.

Her being the most talented genius in the world is good but do you think its better than someone who scales higher than 365 masters who have decades to hundreds of years of practice in their own arts - all being usable in attack/defense (swords arts, spear arts, painting arts, cutting arts, poison arts, puppetry arts, martial arts, etc) and then fighting with Qin Mu who is not only one of the best in world but in the entire Cosmos.

He is calm and collected, filled to the brim with vigor, unyielding personality. Underneath that exterior front, he is also calculative, cunning and sly. His facial expressions, and gestures are incredibly deceptive to the point where it has become of nature for him, it practically makes him the master of exterior emotions. His character is unlike any other people of his age and he is even scarier than old ancient monsters who has lived for centuries. The downside to this is that he is incredibly dense, and overly humble to that point that other people believe he is exaggerating and utterly shameless but he means it truthfully. His medical knowledge is the second in the world as he can easily reconnect two cut parts together again by picking each tendon and never to reconnect them. Every flesh, every membrane, the intestines, the spine, and the entire body can be connected again by Qin Mu. He also has vast knowledge of blacksmithing, painting, calligraphy, fist and legs arts, sword arts, spell and divine arts, battle techniques and poisonous arts, tailoring and many more. His cunning and intelligence is so good that he can create plans for plans in the middle of the fights or even create techniques on the go. With each step he can change and create techniques to combat, counter-attack and mislead others. His computational capacity is high enough that he can calculate the difference in direction, place, distance, and space needed to calculate the order and rules of the runes for teleportation and for fighting. He also created an octal system using the eight triagrams to compute. The eight trigrams of Taiji included Yin and Yang binary system, four symbols quaternary system, and eight trigrams octal system. He also can create all kind of weapons with enough preparation that let him break through space and time, or to help others create techniques that go against the Heaven to change the Dao of the entire world. At the same time, he created an entire new cultivation system and completed the actual one. His creativity let him to combine, create and modify all kind of techniques and skills, some even letting him collect countless particles of a destroyed soul to revive someone who died tens of thousands of years in the past or to compute all things in existence through algebra.
Qin Mu intelligence section and like I said while Ming can't compare to him in pure intelligence as of building/creating things, he is near him in the combat abilities.

I agree that she has more versatility but she's not better than him in fighting skills. She has the advantage in versatility, range, and lifting strength but in AP and combat skills she doesn't have it. I also just realized she has 7-C attacks or its restricted? If she has it then she wins.

The 7-C stuff is restricted.

I am not convinced Ming has better combat skills than Rubia. Rubia surpasses and can casually spar and overwhelm: Kamito, the protagonist who was trained for years as the strongest assassin on the continent and who owned the title of Strongest Blade Dancer (basically, strongest fighter), and who also possesses the skills to perform the most advanced sword techniques to exist, Fianna, who is another highly talented, skilled and intelligent Elemental Queen candidate, whose extrasensory perception is excellent and can sense the most minute of supernatural energy and activity, whose mental fortitude is at a level of enduring days-long mental torture, and who was able to coordinate the magic of tens of elementalists to stop the advance of a living city, Leonora, the strongest elementalist of a rival country who has superior power to Kamito and has a bloodlust state that considerably amps her, Muir, the 2nd best assassin on the continent whose presence alone causes emotionless assassins to tremble in fear, and her own sister Claire, who's a genius and an excellent tactical fighter in her own right, and who owns one of the strongest spirits in the series. Rubia is also the reincarnation of Areishia Idriss, the strongest warrior to have ever existed and who was the one who defeated the Demon King.
Minus Areishia, Rubia at her peak casually surpasses every other character in the series. Even if we use the criteria that both Rubia and Ming have extensively trained since birth, Rubia possesses 4 extra years ot experience than Ming, which includes being a military commander, the leader of a country rebellion, and successfully learning and mastering the forbidden art of necromancy which she used to create the materialization of the Demon King's will, among other things. Not even the Hierarch, a being that is over 1000 years old and possessed the master spellcaster Sjora, was able to stop or defeat Rubia.

Fianna's Save the Queen, which is the strongest barrier a single person can create, was destroyed by Rubia, something the aforementioned Leonora couldn't do even when stat-amped. Save the Queen is also a type of barrier that anyone less talented than Fianna cannot dispell, but Rubia is quite literally more talented than Fianna in every way, and can break it with her spells. Even if I don't doubt Ming's Bell is a really potent barrier, Rubia overcame the strongest barrier of her verse low-diff. Regardless of how much we want to say that Bell > Save the Queen because X or Y reasons, the fact remains that Rubia has means to do it. Just because Qin Mu wasn't able to doesn't mean Rubia can't.

Ming also still has no answer to Frost Blaze. They have been described as logic-bending flames that freeze anything they touch, including things that should be unable to be frozen or resist being frozen; they defy the laws of nature. EoV are also treated as otherwordly flames that exist neither in the human realm nor the spirit realm. Ming also doesn't have an answer to the stat reduction effect of the Isolation Barrier, or the mind-numbing effect of Word of Power, or even the illusions. And extrasensory perception isn't enough to see through Rubia's illusions, as even the likes of Claire, Fianna or even Est (one of the strongest spirits in existence) were unable to see through them. As a bonus, Isolation Barrier considerably decreases Rubia's presence, making it very difficult for anyone to track her or find her. Considering the environment of the fight, this is ideal for her.

Still not enough - that's barely 5 people.

Ming Xin scales higher than 365 masters who were the best in their arts who had trained for decades to hundreds of years, possibly more for some. All these being the elders of their pavilion in the Devil Saint Sect - who each train thousands of disciples who can casually create and calculate the trajectory of tens of different attacks like swords, flying swords, threads, pagondas, knives, spells, etc in the first realm of cultivation. Each of these masters are the elders of the sect and fought for survival, conquering, defending, and expanding their sect with the other sects like the Dao Sect who uses algebra to compute even the natural phenomena an laws while using their attacks for maximum accuracy and to understand the flaws of others, then there is also the Thunderclap Monestary who is also another big sect that focuses on more religious attacks, elemental ones and martial arts who can compete with them in fighting, the Shaman Sect who combine multiple arts of the spirit, poison and other kind to create their special fighting style to fight and then there is the Eternal Peace Empire who took all the arts of the entire world and combined them to create even stronger and better ones. Guess what... the entire empire is full control from behind by the Devil Sect who made these 365 elders to teach at the best Academy as they want to revolution the world - making the common the best.

You have the best swordsmen, spearmen, archers, assassins, cooks, "red district", martial artists, farmers, etc - all forming 365 paths, each being not only a way of the normal people but also used as combat arts. Qin Mu defeated them all on equal ground of realm but still had troubles with Ming Xin.

Then there are the even better elders of Qin Mu's village that he had to defeat before being let out:
Granny Su who is recognized as the best spell user who mastered the entire Devil Sect thousands of arts which needs an intrinsic comprehension to even use for a single deviation, an error will make her go mad. Not only that but she comprehends the Path of Molecules and Gravity which needs one to control every single molecule to even use her arts.
Butcher who is known as the Great Khan, the one who dared to cut the Heavens for his knife arts calculate each point in space and time to create such attacks that bend space itself to its knife will and with such accuracy that there no escape of it but just to try to counter it...the single person whoever with a single cut split the sky itself and try to kill the gods before he even was at the peak of his realm.
Blind, a blind man who is known as the Spear God for his technique with the spear, arrays/runes is number one in the entire world as each of his attacks will hit the flaws and weaknesses of his foes by predicting what they will do from the fluctuation of their muscles, spirits, emotions, and environmental changes...also while he is blind he can see the best for he is also known as the God Eye.
Mute who is a blacksmith that can create weapons in the middle of the fight and these weapons become lethal to his foes for they will be made with the flaws of the enemy engraved within thanks to him understanding of them.
Old Ma is an old monk who defeated the entire Thunderclap Monastery alone with his martial arts while being enraged and not at his peak as he lost his family, who also missed a hand but its still recognized as the martial grandmaster, the man who will become a Rulai, a Buddha.
Apothecary, a medical king unrivaled but also a poison/assassin expert who can kill beings who are 4-5 realms above him thanks to his stealthy and masterful way in combination with poisons.
Mute a painter who can paint something so real that it becomes real - he once painted a guy and just the aura of the painting was strong enough to kill hundreds of beings because it became alive and the person in it became alive executing a sword art.
Cripple a guy who misses one of his legs but is still the fastest man alive, and with the fastest hand which can break through any seal, barrier, wall, space, and dimension because he has reached such a mastery that for him they aren't simply there - he could kill you while being before you - you being dead but still not realizing it thus still being alive till the moment of the realization.
Finally, there is the Village Chief the Sword God, he misses both his legs and hand but its still the most feared man for his sword will is so potent that it will cut anything before him, the man who actually killed a God while but a mortal. His sword art is so complex that each use will immerse the target within it making them believe that what they see is real and thus it becomes real. He also created his own sword arts and is the first person who reached the Path. The Path is being so good at something that the Universe itself will rewrite itself to accommodate your "art" and to add it to its existence. For example, just by writing your name on paper will make the words be a part of your path, and thus anyone who will see them will be forced to take your attack head one. Or each of their attacks at full power will scar the universe in such a way that if you kill a person they will remain frozen in history there for eternity becoming part of the universe like how the sky is blue, so will the action of killing be. All these elders have reached the Path and this is something rare in all Universes from past to the present and Qin Mu defeated them but Ming still had proved problematic.

I agree that she's is more versatile which gives her a bigger chance to win but she's not more skilled than him.

Back