• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does mana drain work?

(Also to clarify im neutral. Leaning to none of the sides because voting this early on makes 0 sense as we haven't settled on proper wincons)
Beatrice was telling Subaru that only him and herself can drain mana. Subaru asked “can you do the mana sucky thing”.

Beatrice was telling Subaru that only him and herself can drain mana. Subaru asked “can you do the mana sucky thing”.
They have layered mind resistance same for charizard who can resist certain mind related moves. Yes they start of in dynamax form and powernull the enemy and it has resistance negation.
And what is the counter for mana drain?
they resist power absorption and attack reflection read dynamax and will just finish the fight off with durabity negation moves

They have layered mind resistance same for charizard who can resist certain mind related moves. Yes they start of in dynamax form and powernull the enemy and it has resistance negation.

they resist power absorption and attack reflection read dynamax and will just finish the fight off with durabity negation moves
@Spinoirr they start off in dynamax form?

Given stats are equal, any form would be equal so no stat amps via transformation so they start in their transformed state

Alright so know that the op said they start off with their transformation they can now resist pucks hax and end the fight quickly
Nah
Puck causes a storm just by existing
Charizard forces the weather to be sunny by existing and increase fire moves exponentially

Is Sunny Day passive? Its a move so i presumed there'd need to be some cognitive action involved. Unless this is a different form of force weather change.

Is Sunny Day passive? Its a move so i presumed there'd need to be some cognitive action involved. Unless this is a different form of force weather change.
Yes it is passive also they start in dynamax so the weather is changed from the start

How is AZ weather changed?+ he can also use AZ attacks.
  • Drought: Mega Charizard Y is able to greatly raise the intensity of the sun's light in his vicinity. The harsh sunlight can strengthen any Fire type attacks while also weakening any Water type attacks in the battle; it can also allow the move Solar Beam to be used instantly.

How is AZ weather changed?+ he can also use AZ attacks.
The Drought caused by Groudon in Gen 3 (has the same hidden ability) was stated to go onto "parch the World" if it wasn't stopped. Im unsure as to how pokemon scaling works here in regards to feats from the games though

Though can Groudon's drought even scale to Charizard's drought unless they can be shown to have some level of relativeness.

Last edited:
Like is said the wincons are resisting chucks haxes and one shorting with the 2 durability negation moves that have resistance negation

Drought: Mega Charizard Y is able to greatly raise the intensity of the sun's light in his vicinity. The harsh sunlight can strengthen any Fire type attacks while also weakening any Water type attacks in the battle; it can also allow the move Solar Beam to be used instantly.
I don’t get it, the sun light is blocked by the cloud…

Like is said the wincons are resisting chucks haxes and one shorting with the 2 durability negation moves that have resistance negation
So the OP essentially changed to stop 1 Dura neg attack from hurting your character so that 2 Dura neg attacks can one shot my character…

I’m sensing bs

Okay, I'm back.
First, I will reply to posts here then I will go into other things in another post.

Environmental Destruction with Muspelheim so that clears away the clouds
They have aoe spells and fire attacks that can clear up those clouds then use the ability

The clouds still reappear because they will exist as long as Chuck exists. They are ever-present and will continue to freeze everything at AZ until the entire planet is frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back