• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Talandar transformed again, ripping through the Calamities easily, while Kentoria helped pick off those at the sides and Lothon repeatedly impaled the ones in the back with earth

Obviously, the room of squishies would be cleared easily by the amped group, Adrian sticking his blade into the ground while heaving a breath while Elis observed a patch of the Earth with Timcanpy and Kirby.

Olorin wandered over to where Elis and Co. Were, opening a holographic interface to run a scan on the earth they were looking at, Kentoria leaning against a wall while Lothon made sure everyone was alright

Charlotte cleaned off her hands, putting them in her pocket as she walked toward the patch of earth.

“Something special about this?” She asked.

Tarak continued to slam his club into the corpses of the calamities, seemingly unaware that the battle had ended.

Multiple spikes of earth had pierced varieties of calamities as Nageki had cleared out his own section of kills while making sure that none of the stragglers could escape the grasp of the group to call for back-up. Sophia would wander over to Olorin to take a look at the holographic interface and see what is up.

On Olorin's interface, behind the wall of Earth Elis located, seemed to be a bunch of trapped people, clearly terrified for their lives. Adrian heaved a sigh.

"They were probably being kept as food. Or well, they would've been food." He said, leaning against his blade.

Olorin looked shocked and scared, beginning to dig with her hands before realizing it wasn't effective at all, Lothon walking over and opening the ground for the group as Kentoria walked over, happy to be able to save lives

Charlotte stared at the hologram, her face twisting into a scowl.

“Guess they were grabbing people from the nearby city…damn bastards.” Charlotte said, shaking her head as she walked behind Kentoria.

“Wonder if we can get some kinda reward from the soldiers for taking care of this mess…” she muttered.

Tarak didn’t seem to care about the people trapped underground, simply continuing to further mutilate the corpses around him with his club.

The people were clearly scared, having thought they were going to be eaten alive as most of them seemed too traumatized and terrified to even form coherent sentences.

"I-It's okay, It's okay...!" Elis said, noticing a few of them were young children and teenagers, clenching her fists as she tried to calm them down.

"What can you tell us about Nosferatu Zodd?" Adrian went up to the people, his arms crossed as that name clearly made them even more terrified.

"Hey... Cut it out..." Elis murmured, "Give them a bit to calm down..."

"Don't worry about the scary man for right now, just listen to the nice lady. Can you do that for me?"

Sophia would bend down to the crowd and looking as non-threatening as she possibly could be. She would even show a little bit of a light show in an attempt to calm them down.

Olorin hid herself from the crowd, clearly feeling awful about their predicament, Kentoria nodding to Elie while Lothon began lighting the room the crowd was in

"Oi Oi, show some tact, meathead." Charlotte asked, pushing past the Adrien. She wiped some of the blood off her face, grabbing her cigarettes.

"...anyone here smoke? I got some cigs if it will help you calm down." Charlotte asked, glancing at the adults in the group.

"Don't encourage smoking to these people, Charlotte... It's bad for you..." Elis said while simply sighing, Adrian dismissing Charlotte's words as Sophia's kind words and her light did seem to calm them down significantly.

"...I-I-I... I think... I-... I know... About a... Z-Zodd... I... I may be the... the..." Suddenly, a girl stood up from the group of people, trembling constantly as she was wearing mere rags and covered in scars, missing chunks of flesh.

"The only one who remembers?" Kirby said, shifting to human form and immediately beginning to heal the girl.

Olorin peeked over and squeaked as she immediately materialized a device of some kind and began healing the girl from where she was, Kentoria moving down and putting a hand on the girl's shoulder once it was healed

"Hey hey, breathe and take your time. There's no need for a rush, alright?"

Sophia would cast Courage on this young girl so that she could speak normally.

Ryu only went silent as he see the potential sacrifice that they save.

It's very lucky for them and us to find them before they're sacrificed. Thought Ryu

"Might wanna make your mutt turn back," Adrian said with a sneer, Brownie's appearance immediately causing the girl to recoil back into the crowd, her minor bravery faltering as she saw the Black Beast in its monstrous form, this clearly terrifying the rest of the group as well.

"Brownie, you better apologize" Rex said somewhat annoyed, The black beast sighed returning to his chibi form, and writing the words on the ground with his paws

"Sorry, it won't happen again"

(And yes, Timcanpy lacks senses while in golem form so she wouldn't even hear that lol. She only hears and listens to Elis's orders telepathically lol.)

Tarak was luckily, still occupied with tearing into the corpses of the deceased calamities, meaning he was out of eyesight of the group and thus wouldn't scare them. The sound of breaking bones and smashing of flesh could be heard from the entrance.

Charlotte sighed, straightening her tie as she walked up to the girl, getting onto one knee to meet her at eye level.

"Oi, your safe now, alright? These guys are good people." She said quietly.

"Hmm, miss Elis, how about you lend miss Timcanpy to the girl for a while?" Propose Ryu.
"Uh, yeah, I think I'll do that...!" Elis said, Timcanpy floating into Elis's hands, Elis going over to the girl.

"This is my golem, Timcanpy...! She's super cute, right?" Elis said with a friendly smile, the girl still clearly wary of both her and Charlotte as the golem floated onto the girl's head, causing her to blush and snicker a bit, but the blush was clearly due to a fever and not her actually being embarrassed.

"What's your name?" Elis asked, the girl's eyes widening a bit.

"S-Seraphina..." She said, clearly visibly calmed down.

"....that's a pretty name, Seraphina." Charlotte said, flashing her a small smile as she patted her on the back. She was slightly uncomfortable, but tried to imagine the girl as her sister, making it significantly easier to sympathize with her.

"We got rid of those monsters that were messing with you, alright? They ain't gonna bother you anymore." She said, hoping to make her feel safe.

Last edited:
"R-Really...?" Seraphina asked, peeking behind the group and noticing all the blood and guts, nearly puking as she breathed out.

"Sorry you had to see that... You said you knew something about Zodd...?" Elis asked, trying to block her view of the previous battle with a forcefield.

"Take your time, everything will be okay. Alright?"

Sophia would bend down to Seraphina's level and try to give a light smile to cheer the girl up.

"R-Really...?" Seraphina asked, peeking behind the group and noticing all the blood and guts, nearly puking as she breathed out.

"Sorry you had to see that... You said you knew something about Zodd...?" Elis asked, trying to block her view of the previous battle with a forcefield.
"...There's still one monster we need to beat." Charlotte said quietly.

"...if you tell us what you know about...that demon...we can take care of him, too." Charlotte said.

Back