• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Tarak brutally slammed his club onto one of the calamities, continuing to slam into it's body with his weapon. His strikes were weak, nowhere near the force that Adrian could output, but he was relentless, his bloodlust obvious as he continued to slam the club onto the calamity until it was a mangled heap of blood and bone.

Charlotte nodded.

"Appreciate it" She called out to Sophia. She teleported forward, aiming a quick jab into the face of one of the calamities. For some reason, however, she could feel the strength of her jab increase significantly, as if even her fastest blows packed as much force as her strongest punches as the calamity was slammed with Charlotte's full power, its body violently exploding into a red mist that coated her suit, much to her annoyance.

"...That wasn't just the buffs she was giving us...did I get a new skill when I got stronger...?" Charlotte muttered.

Kentoria also dropped down, Lothon following, while Olorin and Talandar arrived just in time to see Adrian slaughter one, covering her mouth in shock, before jumping back while Talandar transformed, immediately charging towards the far end of the Calamities, spinning him top half with blades extended as Talandar received telepathic orders from Olorin

"Shut up and just go down you BASTARDS!" Kentoria shouted, rushing headlong into the clump of calamities, her strikes so skillfully placed that they hit calamities multiple times, predicting and dodging any attacks sent her way

Lothon attacked at a range, letting loose a barrage of rock attacks, sticking near Elis so she didn't get herself killed

Rex charged straight into the action jumping from high up like this so he could fire off several shots with his ray gun to cover his teammates along with Brownie who grew in size and began unleashing blasts of energy capable of melting even titanium.

Adrian began thoroughly rubbing the scent of blood and guts into his weapons and armor, which consisted of Dragon Slayer, a few daggers, his mechanical arm which had a few missiles, making sure to really get it in there as he watched the group slaughter what little calamities were left.

"...." He remained silent as he let them do their thing.

Elis went over to Adrian with a sigh, "Cover me with some of that muck, yeah?" Elis asked.

Adrian was silent and simply splashed some of the blood onto Elis, making sure to get a few chunks of flesh onto her as well, the blood being absorbed by her clothes pretty well, and the smell was horrid.

"Ugh..." She groaned, clearly not enjoying this as she at least tried to wring it out of her hair.

"You'll get used to it if you want to be a hunter," Adrian said casually, making sure to get the blood into his hair especially.

"I don't... I just want Zodd dead specifically..." Elis murmured as she sighed, casually bisecting a weak calamity that came up to her with an End Blade.

Nageki would be thoroughly stained in demon and calamity blood alike, not really enjoying it since he dealed with the stragglers of the stragglers. Still, he would look over to Sophia and see how she was still clean and lobbed a bunch of blood right at her, which then created a splash of blood.

Both Kentoria and Talandar were soaked in blood and purposely so, Talandar bringing a corpse towards Olorin and letting her get enough blood on her to soak into her clothes and such, though she avoided getting in her hair while Lothon just rolled in the corpse and stood up

"This smells awful!" Lothon said somewhat light-heartedly as he walked over to Elis, Kentoria walking over and standing in front of Elis and putting a hand on her shoulder

Phares began to cover himself in blood. He took the time to remove his shadow and get some on his clothes as well. “Well this is quite the experience.” He said walking over to the others.

Both Kentoria and Talandar were soaked in blood and purposely so, Talandar bringing a corpse towards Olorin and letting her get enough blood on her to soak into her clothes and such, though she avoided getting in her hair while Lothon just rolled in the corpse and stood up

"This smells awful!" Lothon said somewhat light-heartedly as he walked over to Elis, Kentoria walking over and standing in front of Elis and putting a hand on her shoulder
"Yeah..." Elis said with a light chuckle, sighing as Adrian mounted Dragon Slayer on his back once more, turning around.

Tarak continued to slam his club into the same calamity he was fighting earlier, blood flying from its body and coating his bones. He viciously tore its corpse apart, seemingly unsatisfied even though it was already long past dead.

"...If I knew we were doing this I wouldn't have worn my suit..." Charlotte sighed. She aimed a punch at another calamity, a quick straight punch, which redirected itself upward into an uppercut at the last moment, slamming into the calamity's jaw and cracking its head open. Charlotte took the chunks of flesh, wrinkling her nose as she began to slowly rub them onto her body.

"well, you just need the smell, World Eater" Rex said as he put some blood on Brownie, Brownie stopped suppressing his aura to make it easier to mistake him for a calamity..

Then he looked at his hands and cursed, having to use the blood as costumes form those who screwed up his life was a difficult decision for him.

Tarak looked up from the mangled remains of the calamity he was attacking, immediately focusing on Brownie as he raised his weapon.

"...Is that beast a calamity...?" Tarak muttered, his voice cold as he took a step closer to the animal, his club beginning to coat itself with dark magic as he readied to bash its head in.

Adrian let go of Tarak immediately as he said this. Had Brownie actually been a calamity, he would've taken the thing out himself the moment he saw it, but, it wasn't, so he let it go.

Mean while....

"Mmmh? what with the commotion?" Says Ryu as he woke up from hearing the sound from distance.

"Looks like there's a battle there, welp, better hurry." Says Ryu hurrying to the battlefield to support his teammates

Tarak turned away, his 360-degree perceptions still carefully observing the dog. He let out another screech of blood lust, running towards another nearby calamity. He began to slam his club against the monster once more, slowly pounding it into submission as its blood began to cover the ground around him.

Charlotte sighed, beginning to get annoyed by the noises Tarak was making as she let loose a barrage of punches against a nearby calamity. She used her vector manipulation to redirect each blow in a random direction, making them nearly impossible to predict as it tore the creature apart, coating her in its blood.

Glancing around, she saw Ryu hurrying towards the field.

"Oi, where the hell have you been?" She called out.

Mean while....

"Mmmh? what with the commotion?" Says Ryu as he woke up from hearing the sound from distance.

"Looks like there's a battle there, welp, better hurry." Says Ryu hurrying to the battlefield to support his teammates
By the time he got there, the battle was mostly finished, with all his teammates, and some new arrivals, covered in calamity blood.

"Oh, hey, Ryu." Elis said casually with a wave.

"Well, i got hyped up from my newfound power sooooo..., sorry." Says Ryu apologizing to his teammates.

"But well, now that I'm here, I wanna know what is the plan for this... well bloodbath you all cover yourself with." Ask Ryu about the plan.

"And new teammates? Guess we're getting pretty popular." Says Ryu as he douse himself with calamities' blood from Phares

"Ugh...this smells like shit..."

Sophia would lightly complain as at this point, the blood would soak completely into her clothes.

Meanwhile, Nageki would de-summon his elemental blades and look over to Ryu.

"We should talk but for right now, you should start masking your scent with demon blood."

Talandar threw the corpse at Ryu, Kentoria waving as well with Lothon chuckling at the complaints, while Olorin looked a little nervous with the Newcomer for her

Nageki would simply nod at that, looking around the area for the time being and waiting for everyone else to be soaked in calamity blood if they hadn't already.

"What did i miss again" Orphic said arriving after finishing his training

Tarak continued tearing into the corpses of the calamities, mutilating them further as he made sure they were nothing but a pile of gore and guts on the ground. He tossed his club away from him as his club he began to tear into the bodies with boney hands, a strange fervor overtaking him as he viciously sunk his teeth into one of the corpses, brutally ripping into it.

Charlotte glanced at Orphic. She grabbed a nearby calamity corpse, before unceremoniously tossing it at him.

"cover yourself in blood. We're fighting Zodd again." She said flatly, her own suit soaked red.

"Are we doing blood magic now?" he said confused about the blood.

"So we are doing a remtach its sooner than i expected. My skills in the new powers are still pretty basic." he thought to himself.

"Anyway lets go then" he said.

Adrian, after sufficiently masking his scent, continued traversing through the battlefield according to Kirby's instructions.

"And your sure he's around here?" Adrian asked his golem.

"I got a rock sample of the tower, and it had his taste! I'm sure of it!" Kirby said.

"Underground, then...?" Adrian thought to himself.

Back