• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"Depends on who you ask....if you were to ask me though....i enjoy seeing the pain of my victims....makes me smile with joy....their expression of suffering...their cries and screams of agony....such music to my ears....."

He would lick his upper lip from the description he was giving, while dropping sadistic smirk and chuckle, unable to hold his pleasure from the feeling

"But anyway, enough of that, what you think now of pain?"

Wonders as he talked normally now

(Alright ill answer this then stop talking till Azontr comes back lol)

Tarak thought for a moment, his bones creaking idly.

"I do not enjoy seeing humans in pain." Tarak mused, his tone blank.

"....It is unsightly. The noises they make...the strange expressions they perform...master would not want broken human's near her..." Tarak muttered.

"....I want to mend broken humans, so master won't have to deal with them." Tarak nodded, reaching a conclusion that seemed logical in his mind.

Charlotte glanced at Kirby.

"..Let's just teleport them. I don't think these people would take kindly be being stuffed into your...mouth world or whatever." Charlotte said, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"especially not after the calamities tried using them as food..." she muttered.

Last edited:
(Alright ill answer this then stop talking till Azontr comes back lol)

Tarak thought for a moment, his bones creaking idly.

"I do not enjoy seeing humans in pain." Tarak mused, his tone blank.

"....It is unsightly. The noises they make...the strange expressions they perform...master would not want broken human's near her..." Tarak muttered.

"....I want to mend broken humans, so master won't have to deal with them." Tarak nodded, reaching a conclusion that seemed logical in his mind.
"Very rarely, if ever, i had mortals ending up in my radar for this, they are too valuable in other aspects to waste them just for this pleasure of mine, those who were unlucky were just minor deals to accomplish"

Would continue shortly after

"My victims were other kinds of beings, which i have nothing to gain from, therefore they end up making them submit into pain by my hands"

"Really? It's pretty comfortable in there. Besides, I could carry all of them by myself that way." Kirby said with a shrug.

"Really? It's pretty comfortable in there. Besides, I could carry all of them by myself that way." Kirby said with a shrug.
Charlotte hesitated.

"Oi, you people alright getting inside Kirby? She can carry all of you out of here!" Charlotte said, looking towards the crowd and pointing at Kirby.

"Either that, or we can teleport you and carry those that can't walk. Take your pick." She said bluntly.

"Very rarely, if ever, i had mortals ending up in my radar for this, they are too valuable in other aspects to waste them just for this pleasure of mine, those who were unlucky were just minor deals to accomplish"

Would continue shortly after

"My victims were other kinds of beings, which i have nothing to gain from, therefore they end up making them submit into pain by my hands"
Tarak glanced at Dean, his bones creaking as he considered.

"...Are you not mortal?" Tarak asked, clearly unaware of Deans nature.

Last edited:
They were clearly not at all comfortable with it.

Elis sighed, "I'll form a teleportation circle..." She said as she pressed her staff against the ground and began forming a teleportation circle around the group of people.

"Sorry about her..." Adrian said with a sigh, turning to the tunnel Nageki had made as he mounted Dragon Slayer on his back once more.

Elis had finished teleporting the people a few moments before Brownie walked up to Adrian, the man looking down at the Black Beast, moving away with a light sneer.

"Alright... I teleported a few of them... To a.... nearby... hos...hos...pital..." Elis said, breathing heavily as she clearly hadn't ever teleported that many people at once at that distance.

Olorin looked worried, immediately rushing as fast as she could to Elis's side, scanning her with a holographic display as she tried to look for abnormalities on her hands, face and the like

Elis had finished teleporting the people a few moments before Brownie walked up to Adrian, the man looking down at the Black Beast, moving away with a light sneer.

"Alright... I teleported a few of them... To a.... nearby... hos...hos...pital..." Elis said, breathing heavily as she clearly hadn't ever teleported that many people at once at that distance.
Charlotte walked up to Elis, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Oi, take it easy Elis. Nice work getting those people outta here" she said, offering her hand in case she had trouble standing.

"Im immortal, a demon and incubi hybrid"

Answers Tarak
Tarak stared at the demon for a moment. Slowly, he raised his club, as if he was going to strike the man, yet hesitated, his bones creaking.

"...You are like Zodd, yet, you kill calamities?" Tarak asked, confusion in his voice as he looked at the man.

"I'm fine... Thank you for the offer, Charlotte..." She said, using her staff to prop herself up as Timcanpy flew onto her head, Olorin only finding some swelling in the eye where her tattoo was which made it quite bloodshot.

"We should get out of here..."

Brownie let out a little snort before walking in circles, this was really giving him a headache, why should he be helping these meaty beings in the first place?, he didn't know, the metal eater seemed like a good guy but Mr. Guts and Blood really is disturbing his sense of smell with his smell and emotion of killing.

Olorin immediately called Talandar to pick them both up out of worry, modifying Talandar's golem form to fit both of them in comfortably, Kentoria beginning to jump and climb out while Lothon began going up with underground mobility

Adrian merely let out a sigh and jumped out along with Kirby, his arms crossed as his stern demeanor had turned to something far more nonchalant and blank now that the area was devoid of calamities.

"...What's our game plan?" He asked.

Charlotte nodded at Elis.

"Yeah. Ain't any use sticking around here anymore..." Charlotte said, sighing as she began to walk towards the tunnel to the surface.

"Next time, let me or one of the others handle some of the evacuations, we don't need you overtaxing yourself." She added.

Talandar floated them out fairly quickly, Olorin clearly scared and worried for Elis, shuffling a bit

"Do we have any more leads?" Kentoria asked

"Those people would probably remember something after their fully nursed back to health... That girl Seraphina seemed as though she knew something but just couldn't remember. I'll probably go check on them later..." Elis said, "For now, I think I'll... ugh... ah... need something to eat..."

"Those people would probably remember something after their fully nursed back to health... That girl Seraphina seemed as though she knew something but just couldn't remember. I'll probably go check on them later..." Elis said, "For now, I think I'll... ugh... ah... need something to eat..."
"I think I saw a place that sold food about 15 hours ago, maybe they are still open" Rex commented, remembering that when he went looking for an ice cream he found multiple fast food places but in the end he decided to choose that nice man's.

Tarak stared at the demon for a moment. Slowly, he raised his club, as if he was going to strike the man, yet hesitated, his bones creaking.

"...You are like Zodd, yet, you kill calamities?" Tarak asked, confusion in his voice as he looked at the man.
"I would prefer....you wouldnt compare me....to such a mongrel and second-rate excuse of a demon like him....im a much force sophisticated....and higher class demon then he would ever hope..."

Commented as he resumed to his usual way of talking, then added more

"I dont stoop to that kind of level as him....or any of these abominations..."

He would look down at the corpse of a calamity and crush its skull under the foot with ease, by just placing it gently and pushing the foot down on it

"I would prefer....you wouldnt compare me....to such a mongrel and second-rate excuse of a demon like him....im a much force sophisticated....and higher class demon then he would ever hope..."

Commented as he resumed to his usual way of talking, then added more

"I dont stoop to that kind of level as him....or any of these abominations..."

He would look down at the corpse of a calamity and crush its skull under the foot with ease, by just placing it gently and pushing the foot down on it
Tarak cocked his head, lowering his club as he looked at the man for a moment.

"...I did not know demons could vary in such a way...my master never informed me of this..." Tarak muttered, nodding slightly as he watched him crush the skull.

"...It seems I have much to learn about the world."

Back