• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • RP Thread (ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

"....I uh... I think I... I know... Remember him, yeah... He came to my orphanage and he... He was a big man and he... he was with someone in armor... They.... They killed everyone there but me and... everyone else... Well..." Elis placed her hand on Seraphina's shoulder in comfort.

"Do you have a location?" Adrian asked sternly.

"E-Eep!- I uh... I may have overheard them talking about something.... I uh... I may have..." Seraphina was clearly nervous around Adrian, though, he clearly wasn't trying to do so. This was just how he looked, so he was confused on why she was so scared.

"Ryu's right, you're intimating as hell." Charlotte said bluntly, shooing the man away.

She turned back to the girl, sighing a bit.

"Oi, that man may look scary, but he ain't gonna hurt you, alright? He just wants to beat that demon, same as us."

Nageki would sigh as he heard Seraphina’s news. There was anger in his breath as he gripped the hilt of his sword so tightly his knuckles turned white. Sophia would still wear a small smile on her face as she looked at the girl.

“Don’t worry, we’re heroes. We are gonna make sure that this Zodd won’t even think about coming back!”

"H-Heroes...? Really...?" Seraphina asked, a light shining in her eye.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Yeaaaaahhh...! We're heroes! Totally awesome heroes and stuff! And if you help us out, we'll kick Zodd's ass!" Elis said, going along with Sophia.

"As I supposed, I wonder, these people would have had a fate equal to mine if we hadn't intervened?" Rex thought, remembering that part of his lost memory that he quickly pushed away.

"......" Ryu only went silent at the word "heroes" that come out from Sophia's mouth.

".....I'm no heroes I'm just someone that want's to cleanse my tribes name after all." Says Ryu quietly

Adrian sighed, "This ain't gonna get us anywhere..." He kneeled down to Seraphina, the girl clearly still afraid of him.

"Look... Those nice heroes back there can take you back to their place. They'll take all these people to the authorities to get some help, too. Can you stay strong until they do that?" Adrian asked, Seraphina squirming a bit.

"I... I think I can... My memory is still fuzzy..." She murmured.

"Probably from dehydration and malnourishment... Can you guys take her and these people to safety?" Adrian asked, "They can't tell us anything like this."

Sophia would nod as Nageki would begin to create a tunnel out of the ground. Though, he would turn back to the group.

“If there are any rations or water we have, then we should give it to the group. In the meantime, I’ll start creating a tunnel out of here.”

Charlotte nodded.

"...Adrien's right; let's get these guys out of here. We'll sort this out later..." She said, sighing a bit. She reached for a cigarette, before stopping herself, shaking her head.

"I'm sure the boss can give these guys any rations they'll need." She added.

Tarak poked his head out from the entrance, his skeletal frame creaking as he looked at the people gathered around, his body coated with blood and gore.

"...Servants of the empire are on the surface..." he said, pointing upward.

"...they can mend broken humans."

Orphic started to take out his bag of holding and take out food and water he stored for journeys.

"Here don't know how long it is going to last." he said giving it to the people

Olorin shuffled nervously, breathing out a bit before looking at Elis, wondering how they were gonna do it

'The question of how is definitely worth asking..." Kentoria said thoughtfully

As Tarak was leaving, Dean was looking at him going away, deciding to follow the skeleton slowly, had dome interest to talk with the undead a few things out, as the others were busy trying to get info

As Tarak was leaving, Dean was looking at him going away, deciding to follow the skeleton slowly, had dome interest to talk with the undead a few things out, as the others were busy trying to get info
Tarak continued to creak and rattle as slammed his club against the calamity corpses, yet with much less enthusiasm than before. It was clear that whatever blood lust had possessed him had passed.

Tarak scanned Dean as he approached, not looking up from his task.

“Do I not frighten you?” Tarak asked blankly.

Olorin shuffled nervously, breathing out a bit before looking at Elis, wondering how they were gonna do it

'The question of how is definitely worth asking..." Kentoria said thoughtfully
Charlotte glanced at Kentoria.

“A couple of us can teleport. We could always just grab em and bring them to the surface that way.” Charlotte shrugged.

Last edited:
Tarak continued to creak and rattle as slammed his club against the calamity corpses, yet with much less enthusiasm than before. It was clear that whatever blood lust had possessed him had passed.

Tarak scanned Dean as he approached, not looking up from his task.

“Do I not frighten you?” Tarak asked blankly.
"I do not fear anything....as well as living an eternal life....has one barely moved by much in this world at all....."

Informs the skeleton in his low and quiet voice tone, continuing and asking Tarak

"Tell me....do you enjoy making others...be in pain?...."

"I do not fear anything....as well as living an eternal life....has one barely moved by much in this world at all....."

Informs the skeleton in his low and quiet voice tone, continuing and asking Tarak

"Tell me....do you enjoy making others...be in pain?...."
Tarak glanced at Dean.

“…I do not understand what you call…pain.” Tarak said, cocking his head. His skeleton creaking slightly.

“anything I break is for the master's sake. Nothing more.”

Nageki would manage to finish the tunnel upwards, before turning back and hearing about the next move.

"It would be much faster, though how many people can each of you teleport?"

“That’s a good question actually.” Phares says before turning to Elis and asking, “Can these teleportation enchantments you gave me work on multiple people?” while holding up the blades.

Tarak glanced at Dean.

“…I do not understand what you call…pain.” Tarak said, cocking his head. His skeleton creaking slightly.

“anything I break is for the master's sake. Nothing more.”
"Oh yeah...i forgot you dont comprehend the concept of pain....let me explain it...in a manner easy for you to understand too...."

Continues in the same voice paremeters

"Mortals...most living beings actually...receive highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury....you hitting the calamities to damage them...is giving them that...unless they dont experience this to begin with..."

"Oh yeah...i forgot you dont comprehend the concept of pain....let me explain it...in a manner easy for you to understand too...."

Continues in the same voice paremeters

"Mortals...most living beings actually...receive highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury....you hitting the calamities to damage them...is giving them that...unless they dont experience this to begin with..."
Tarak cocked his head, remembering the injured women he had seen earlier at the tower. His bones creaked as he processed this information.

"Are the human's in that place in pain?" Tarak asked, pointing a skeletal finger at the group of rescued people.

"I would assume so....unless the pain worn off since the wounds received...pain can last a certain period of time...some can be lasting momentarily...others way longer...its not a constant each time...."

Explains Tarak

Back