• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As the title above says, this thread aims to fix some things about Amon and potentially other pages too.

Technology Manipulation for psi lightning and psi storm users - Completely disabled the prison cell's electronics that they were in
Resistance to Corruption (Both types), Possession, and improved mind resistance compared to their normal brethren for Nerazim - Via training with the void extensively
After Image Creation for hero tiers like kerrigan, tassadar and probably high templar - After Images
Absorption for all Zerg - They all consume essence for evolution
Invulnerability for Artanis - Via Resurgence
Hive Mind Type 2 for the Zerg - Overmind and Kerrigan seeing all the things their Zerg feel and think. Also the shared link they have like when a worker drone gets attacked
Information analysis for Kerrigan - During Moebius Factor, she was psionically analyzing skyscrapers
Resistance to Time Manipulation for the Hybrids and Xel'Naga - Hybrid can resist temporal field which stops time in their area
Telekinesis for all sufficiently decent psi users like Ghosts and Zealots - A basic psi ability for all psionic people with at least in Terran scales of PI 8-10
Resistance to pain manipulation and minor resistance to mind manipulation for Jim Raynor - Can resist neural resocialization and torture by crawling into "spider holes" within his mind
Status Effect Inducement for Artanis - Via Lightning Dash
Resistance to Matter Manipulation for Heavy Tier and Shielded Units - Minotaur Class Battlecruisers and those comparable to it can survive inside the Rip-Field Generators which destroys everything unshielded at a molecular level
Energy Projection for characters like Sarah Kerrigan - Was about to launch at an energy ball at a Hybrid Reaver but was interrupted by its tentacle
Homing Attack - For missile users like Thors and aircraft that automatically lock on to their targets
Lower End tier 6 for Raynor's Commando Rifle Penetrator Rounds - Killed an Ultralisk and Omegalisk during Belly of the Beast with his squad
Underground Mobility - For all land based Zerg, makes tunnels even without the use of Nydus Worms
Underwater Breathing - For all factions as even basic units like Marines can breathe fine underwater
Disease Manipulation - The Zerg Swarm page should have it by nature of the Hyperevolutionary Virus being a virus
Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery for people like Zealots and Marines - are trained warriors/soldiers
Resistance to Enhanced Senses for Marines and every other Terran infantry except Reapers - They can muffle the sounds they make and mask their users body temperature
Reactive Evolution and Power Level for Dehaka and the rest of the Zerg - He's a Primal Zerg and the evolution missions plus evolution chambers evolve the Zerg mid-combat so he should scale to those
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement and Mind Manipulation for Ultralisks - Via Frenzy passive ability they have in WoL (They are still mind controlled however by things like the Hive Mind Emulator)
Resistance to Extrasensory Perception for Spectre tier units - Spectres can hide their psionic presence from others
Resistance to Telepathy for all psionic users - The mental barriers for reading each other's minds vary from person to person
Resistance to Time Manipulation for the Hybrids - Can resist Temporal Field
Inorganic Physiology - For people like Archons and Talandar
Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts for all troopers like Marines - Are trained soldiers
Vehicular Mastery for people like Raynor and Tychus - Can pilot many different kinds of vehicles and were infamous outlaws that robbed even trains with their vultures
Mind Manipulation for all Protoss - Scaling from the Zealot
Paralysis Inducement - For electricity using psi users
Sealing for Amon - Sealed Ouros through unknown means
Healing for All psionics like High Templar, Nova and Kerrigan -Nova saved Tosh from dying after her giant mind blast and Tassadar healed someone with his powers.
Flight and Space Flight for Kerrigan - Flew in the end of HotS and as a Xel'Naga
Low 5-B Key for Void Rays - They are 1 of 3 ships capable of Purification
Acrobatics and Duplication for Banelings - Via evolution mission
Natural Weaponry for Zerg - Duh
Potential Class 5 lifting strength upgrade for low tiers - Some Hydralisk weigh around 3500 kilograms according to starcraft wiki
Stealth Mastery for All Factions - Terran and Protoss tech, Zerg deep tunneling and instincts
Memory Manipulation for the Zerg - Can implant favored memories, tactics and strategies into various Zerg strains. The short story Carrier shows that the Zerg know exactly how to take out Carriers in good details
Possible precognition for Nova and Kerrigan - Scaling from the Spectre who dodged the bullet 9 meters away at the last moment and psionics are known to give precognition
Social Influencing for people like Raynor and Tychus - Raynor can easily rally groups of people with his charisma and Tychus was a former decent smuggler and dealer
Information Analysis - The Raiders scanned the first Hybrid they encountered to be virtually invincible to small arms fire so this should scale to Protoss tech in the Protoss pages
Statistics Reduction for Roaches - Via evolution mission
Immortality Type 1 and 3 for all Zerg - They don't die from aging and their regeneration heals also heals them from near death given enough time with units like Roaches doing it even faster both naturally and absorbing nutrients from the ground
Invulnerability for the Protoss - Via Guardian shell and Purifier Zealots
Plasma Manipulation - Protoss shielding is a mix of psionics and technology and for Zerg like Scourges
At least Peak human to Possibly Superhuman for people like Raynor and Tychus - Scaling from Zerglings and Marines
Cyborgization - Dragoons, Stalkers with Zealots also using advance cybernetics to run faster for example
Natural Weaponyry for all Zerg - Duh
Void Manipulation - forgot to give it to Ouros during my previous edits and applies to everyone else who uses void energies like hybrid and xelnaga
Stealth Mastery for both Zerg and Protoss pages - Burrowing, cloaking, changelings and through quieter infestations or parasites.
More Underwater Breathing - Aquatic Brood Lords
Flight and Space Flight - The Protoss don't have this
Adding to Reactive Evolution in the Zerg pages - Abathur both improves and modifies a Zerg's genetic makeup
Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception- For practically everyone. Terrans have advance tech like radar and scanners, Protoss have psionics and the Zerg animalistic apex predators that should have better hearing and smell than a dog and all connect together through the hivemind and creep as well as knowing if someone is a psionic.
Electricity Manipulation - Via abilities like psi storm which are essentially psionic electric lightning bolts that makes even hair stand up before execution
Minor Mind Manipulation for Zealots - Broke through the surgical medical manipulation and restored them. Said brain panned a Marine to lost his memories to the surgery
Healing for High Templar - Their storms can heal shields like a shield battery via upgraded psi storm by the time of lotv
Resistance to Mind Control for Protoss - Amon could no longer control the Protoss after the Khala was destroyed. Hybrids can easily control numerous Zerg and Terrans but not Protoss.
Statistics Reduction for High Templar - Via Feedback
Immortality Type 9 for Amon - True form is in the Void and can use his hybrid body as a proxy
Cosmic Awareness for Kerrigan - Can perceive countless Universe with her newfound power
Forcefield Negation for Nova - Via Monomolecular Blade
Matter Manipulation - Ouros should have this as well for his immense psionic potential
Absorption and Aura - For strong psionics like Kerrigan and Amon as they radiates Void energies, (the Hybrid were draining Sarah Kerrigan during HotS and he should scale to this) and was draining the life around him alongside with his void shards
Acrobatics - Nova Terra and Sarah Kerrigan are highly trained spec ops infiltration units that have infiltrated many complex buildings with legendary grace and stealth. Also for people like Dehaka who can jump high and Zerglings get this ability too for being capable of wall running according to Shadow of the Xel'Naga. Marines are also noted to be able to jump 12 feet off the ground. "Once they arrived on the roof it would have been a simple matter to cut across it and make the twelve-foot jump to the next building, had it not been for the Kel-Morian dropship that was sitting on top of the garage."
Resistance to Light and Sound Manipulation for Nova and Sarah Kerrigan - Scaling from Marines' polarized visors
Technology Manipulation - Turned off the Spear of Adun's systems for a short while
Darkness Manipulation - Enshrouded the Void in Darkness and uses shadows resembling their actual counterparts to fight the joint invasion between The Zerg. Protoss, and Terrans.
Zerg and Hybrid Regen Fix - They should all be straight up Low-Mid now in the Zerg Swarm page via Stetmann's research logs and the original sc1 manual Regen 1 Regen 2 Regen 3
Base Amon Possible Immortality Type 1 ( doesn't scale to his other forms) - Via him being part Zerg Regen 3
Corruption Type 1 & 2 - Via corrupting both physical materials such as Carriers, even the Void and the Khala itself which includes Grand Preserver Rohana who is one of the most mentally experienced users of the Khala due to her nature of preserving history's memories from the eyes of the Protoss.
Possible Invulnerability for Amon with Void Shards or Void Crystals - Both the Golden Armada and Xel'Naga form Kerrigan could not physically harm Amon until they disabled his extra power source
Possible Quantum Manipulation - Via Quantum Ray
Summoning for Sarah Kerrigan, Dehaka and the Protoss - I'm surprised this isn't even in her page lol
Statistics Amplification - Kerrigan can use Wild Mutation to boost nearby Zerg around her and slowly increase her attack speed the more she attacks (Fury ability)
Aura for Kerrigan - At least for Primal form and Xel'Naga form. Radiates psionic energy, especially during Xel'Naga form
Possible Resistance to Absorption for Sarah Kerrigan - Is no longer drained by the Hybrid by the time of Legacy of the Void
Immortality Type 1, 3, 4 and 8 for Kerrigan and other high tier Zerg with self-revival powers - Kerrigan is a high tier Zerg and should scale to Zagara for being capable of coming back to death in nearby hatcheries via her essence. Zerglings get this by Zergling Reconstitution, Kerrigan respawns in nearby Hatcheries and General Warfield comments on this during the final battle on Char during HotS and Zagara comments on how her essence keeps her alive even if they kill her a thousand times she'll still come back, Ultralisks also self revive as long as their chrysalis stays intact (Interview also supporting her ressurection immortality)
Immortality and Regeneration Negation (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8) for Void energy users - Dark Templar like Zeratul can permanently end the Cerebrates and even Overmind itself with the power of the Void
Kerrigan should get all the powers of Ouros in her Xel'Naga key due to him willingly giving all of his essence to her.
Vibration Manipulation for all Zerg - Via Stetmann's research logs
Healing for Kerrigan - Via Mend
Aura - Noxious Strain Ultralisk
Extrasensory Perception for Raynor - Via his inbuilt Radar during Belly of the Beast
Explosives Manipulation for people like Tychus and Kerrigan - Shredder Grenades and abilities like Apocalypse and Mind Blast
Resistance to Telepathy for Nova tier characters like Kerrigan and the Protoss - The Protoss can naturally hide thoughts from each other as they are by design a psionic race and higher tier ghosts like Nova can do the same
Blackhole Creation and Space-Time Manipulation for the Protoss - Ships like the Arbiter and units like Archons
Sealing and Status Effects Inducement for Zeratul - Void Prison
Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation for the Protoss - The Void, Khala and their genetics themselves help them be immune to infestation
General Resistances for pretty much everyone - Like the Marine's resistances due to everyone being space capable with them being capable of surviving harsh pre-supernova solar radiation heat and the coldness of ice planets like braxis without dying
Extra mind manipulation for the protoss aside from a zealot mentally assaulting a terran - Tassadar casually controlling Raynor's body

Last edited:
Also intelligence upgrade for Abathur due to Terran scientists describing him to have "quantum-like" degree of big data analysis. This also upscales to Narud due to him being superior to Abathur in genetic manipulation.
CqKQ89S.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh yeah this is also my first thread in years. How do I put tags that adds StarCraft related pages?

I'm unsure about Quantum Manipulation; it is one of the more complex abilities similar to conceptual manipulation. And in a lot of sci-fi stories, statements related to quantum are often hyperbolic in nature. But anyway, quantum manipulation is basically the most advanced level of matter manipulation in which a character specifically needs to basically reduce their foe to quantum particles or do some matter manipulation with quantum level precision and stuff like that. It's similar to how simply effecting atoms and molecules isn't automatically considered atomic manipulation without further context. So I need something other than just being called a quantum ray.

But, the rest look good.

Well she essentially erased Amon out of the Void with Quantum Ray in the final ending cutscene so it's not too far fetched to me. And hey a "Possibly Quantum Manipulation" may work so people can decide whether or not on adding the ability to into a versus debate.

I wonder if we can do a Zerg Physiology page some day, adding common abilities for all of them is a hassle lol.

If it's erasing them out of existence, I would more so call that existence erasure. Or worded as possibly "Quantum level destruction" as opposed to manipulation.

I think some stats some changes can be done here too, Imma get some feats from the novels for a bit.

For speed they should be rated as at least hypersonic as we have no calcs for them atm via these hypersonic bullet timings and Nova telekenitically altering the course of her bullets (Possible Precognition for her too maybe due to her psionics alerting her of the bullet before it even fired and Zealots get their precognition via psionics). Sorry about the spelling quality of some of these btw. I used some pirated copies of the novels.

Hypersonic 1, Hypersonic 2, Hypersonic 3, Hypersonic 4

Lifting Strength feat for Nova that gives her Class 100 lifting strength via telekinesis. Every Heavy tier characters like Kerrigan should have Class 100 like the Ultralisk. Although high tier people with Telekinesis potentially get Class G via Kerrigan's implosion that works against Battlecruisers

Statue weight

Ouros should have a possibly 3-A rating for being the direct cause of Kerrigan's new-found power.

Raynor and Tychus should get their statistics amplification removed due to them not using stimpacks.

Last edited:
Abathur probably gets Extra-Ordinary Genius intellect btw. Since he's the one who designed the original Queen of Blades and is the Swarm's evolution master. Reactive Power Level via Evolution Chambers as well since they help in increasing a brood's fighting power mid battle. Hybrids also get resistance to time manipulation due to them powering through Temporal Field and not being fully stopped. Thors get ressistance to Heat Manipulation as well vai their armor "Heavy composite neosteel-ceramic armor protects the thor. The plates are modular and can be replaced easily if damaged, or exchanged for thicker versions depending on battlefield conditions. Designed to defeat high-explosive armor piercing rounds, as well as disrupt the searing beams of energy-based weapons, the thor's plating offers unparalleled protection to the pilot and the mech's internal systems. Its innermost layer has a heat-resistant kinetic mesh that prevents damage from shrapnel, slugs, or even sheared armor fragments.[4] ATVX has also developed an "immortality protocol," allowing a thor to repair itself in the field as long as its hull remains intact.[2]" Marines get flame manipulation via Incendiary Rounds.

Last edited:
i mean i heard theres a group thats going to revise warcraft and diablo so i still have my hopes up
Every Warcraft un-**** revision gets stonewalled to hell and back while Diablo... I need to go through a ton of shit to even begin that one.

I agree with everything here for the record

I wanna fix the scaling issues too with the heavy tiers like Battlecruisers, Carriers, Immortals, and Ultralisks. Since they should get a at least High 6-C, Possibly High 6-A for them of being capable of harming the hero tier characters and the Hybrid as it makes no sense for them to be completely Immune. Immortals consistently destroy Hybrids and Artanis explicitly ordered their deployment to defend Raynor against the Hybrid when they were being psionically assaulted. They technically have durability negation via their twin Phase Distruptors that rip apart via Anti-Matter Manipulation but I don't think that should matter too much for scaling reasons for things like the Siege Tank and Ultralisks or Omegalisks.

Here's an AP calc taken from Space battles forums btw.
Broken Wide ways;
"Private Ayers:

Why the zerg would want to absorb a local mold into their potpourri of genetic features was beyond me.

Maybe this wasn’t deliberate. An alien infection caused by some?? insidious algae? Ha. I doubted that anything could get through the bio-defenses of these monsters, but it was possible. I decided to dissect one of the smaller blisters, an angry green specimen the size of my fingertip. I charged up the med-laser and made a small incision.

Captain Gentry:

And?

Private Ayers:

And I woke up two hours later in the med-bay with my skin burning. Lieutenant Orran was standing over my gurney, his face sick with worry. He told me how the grenade had brought him running, how he had found me underneath a collapsed wall in the next room. That’s when I glanced down and saw the remnants of my suit. The entire right side looked like a candle that had been held to a flame: the armored plates had been fused together. The lieutenant told me that, the next time I wanted to “off” myself, I should remove my armor first. Yeah, he’s a funny guy.

I asked him to take me to my quarters. Either Lieutenant Orran was feeling pity or he had just given up fighting me, because he ducked under my arm and half dragged, half carried me from the med-bay. My room had been flattened, with the walls blown out in all directions. I was lucky to have survived.

“This wasn’t a grenade,” I told the lieutenant. “It was a blister.”

He laughed, convinced that I’d gone insane. I asked him to explain how I had managed to find an acid grenade in my quarters. He supposed that I’d cobbled it together from parts of my suit: they’d found pieces of my makeshift lab scattered throughout the wreckage. I could hardly fault him, you know. Who would believe my story about vicious alien pustules?

In the end, I was confined to another room with Private Delme on constant watch. My skin blistered, cracked, and then started peeling; you can still see the patches on my hand here. I told the private about my worries, about the need to broadcast what was happening here. I told her that maybe news of a new zerg mutation would get somebody to listen to us.

She only nodded, smiled, and then focused on cleaning her sidearm. Delme must have cleaned that stupid thing a dozen times over the next few days."

Now, a fingertip sized pustule here is compared to a grenade. It blows out all four walls and knocks a person in power armor into the next room. IIRC, a megajoule is roughly the amount of energy a modern day hand grenade has. While a fingertip depends upon who the person is to get an exact estimate (the end of my finger is about 1 cm wide ), I'll go with two centimers wide, basing it roughly off my father's finger. Assuming it's spherical and not oddly shaped you have a volume of 4.19 cm^3. Now a Zergling is described to be in the RPG one meter long. While some show Zerglings being much bigger (bigger than a man in power armour in some cases), we will use this number since its a stated figure. Assuming this length carries over to a Baneling, we can use that figure to get somewhere.

scaled.php

I'm using this model since it is the nicest one for Paint figuring. Here, I'm assuming each "bubble" is it's own bubble and not part of one large sack inside of the Baneling. I'm assuming the large one to the far left, and the two smaller one's to the far right are perfect spheres. I know there is some irregularities, but it's the closest I can get to it. The four in the middle, I assume are Ellipsoids. For sake of simplicity, I assume the height is one-third of the width. I'll try getting it later if I get to play with the 3d model hopefully in December.

The formulas I'm using are volume for spheres and ellipsoids:

V=4/3*pi*r^3

V=4/3*pi*r of width*r of length*r of height

For the big bubble to the far left, I get 24,429 cm^3. For the two smaller bubbles to the far right, I get the combined volume of 34 cm^3.

For the middle set of ellipsoids, I get a combined volume of 22,278 cm^3.

Overall, that's a volume of 46,741 cm^3. One megajoule is equivalent to a pustule with 4.19 cm^3, so handy dandy cross multiplication gives 11,155.4 megajoules (11.1554 gigajoules) per Baneling. That is equivalent to 2.67 tons of TNT, which means five banelings have more explosive power than a single MOAB. This is the low-end as some of these creatures are much larger than one meter, and that assumes the first pustule was one megajoule.

This gives us High 8-C Banelings and I've heard there's a High 8-C atomization calc out there for High Templar.

Last edited:
I've heard there's also a 8-B Nydus Worm calc out there via Jimmy and his Commando Rifle but I honestly think High 8-C is more consistent and that thing should probably scale to high tier territory more for killing the Ultralisk and Omegalisk in Belly of the Beast. Also I can't find the calc for the 8-B stuff too so I can't really use it right now even if I wanted too. If you guys don't like that we could just leave it vaguely as "Far Higher with the Commando Rifle."

Last edited:
The High Templar feat was the 8-C feat, it just got changed due to a change in destructive values

I've heard they changed their minds again on it for actually being vaporization. They just never got around to actually reversing the changes.
No it's still vaporization, just the destruction values got changed and dunked the calc down to just above baseline 8-C

I'm only briefly woken up from my sleep session to take a look at a few things.

But yes, I was about to bring up Psionic storm has some legit atomization interpretation to get High 8-C back, but not 100% of scaling to all fodder enemies.

And I may weigh in on Battlecruiser scaling; because unlike character scaling; there are some more don'ts vs do's when it comes to powerscaling. But there are some better Tier 6 nuke feats to be had iirc.

Marines can actually harm Zealots. Their shielding just makes it hard for them. Like this Zealot getting shot by a Gauss Pistol after he lowered his shield to try and be friendly with this brain-panned Marine and heal his mind with psionics.

Unshielded Zealot.

Immortals are one of the most advance robotics units made by the protoss and are considered heavy hitters due to their massive damage and extreme shielding plus canonically being able to rip apart Hybrid with their Phase Distruptor cannons. Capital ships both dwarf it in size and power. The Hyperion can survive some Yamato blasts too. Like how it did in the HotS early cutscenes and is a battlecruiser capable of harboring Apocalypse class nukes.

Also note Artanis instantly ordered Immortals deployed when the hybrid psychicly attacked the terrans

Oh yeah I've been wondering, what regen does Torrasque Ultralisk get? The body pretty much gets turned into a mutilated pile of gore before it turns into a cocoon for ressurection.

Some Rage Power, Energy Projection, Teleportation, Supernatural Willpower and Beserker Mode for people like Zealots btw;

"Each zealot is trained for decades in hand-to-hand combat, tactics, pain tolerance and martial discipline. Zealots are taught to hate their enemies with a white hot passion and to hunt them down without mercy,[1] even in the face of their own deaths.[10] Through the path of the Khala, zealots learn to hone their innate battle rage to a fine edge,[11] though they can invoke a near-berserker rage when in battle if need be.[12] Zealots undergo rigorous training and trials before receiving their power suits. Those that distinguish themselves in battle receive complex leg augmentations that enhance their speed, mobility, and endurance.[6] Zealots are forbidden from using alien tissue and weaponry in combat, as a means to prevent foreign infections.[4]"

"Zealots are armed with psionic blades channelled through the forearm units of their power suits.[12] The Khalai's refinement of the focussers in these units allow the psi-blades to increase in power as a zealot's rage increases in battle.[6] The blades may tear through armored structures and vehicles.[15] Zealots use their psionic powers, with the aid of cybernetic implants, to surround themselves with plasma shields.[11]"

"The zealots' mastery of their emotions mean they can fight longer, harder, and better than their adversaries.[6] A handful of zealots can easily control an entire colony of lesser species,[15] and they have shown themselves to be capable of tearing through armored structures and vehicles alike.[16]"

"The protoss population has diminished due to conflict, and great lengths are taken to minimize zealot casualties.[6] A severely injured zealot may be transported off the battlefield upon the moment of defeat using a device named a warp stone in order to be recovered.[4] Those too critically injured are often transformed into a dragoon or an immortal.[17]"

"After the Brood War, some zealots developed the ability to turn their body into pure energy for a few microseconds; the resulting lighting-fast speed allows them to strike suddenly against an enemy that thinks they are out of range.[1]"

Energy Beams

Masively Hypersonic+ short burst speed and Transformation for Zealots?

Last edited:
Oh thanks, guess we have an 8-B calc now for low tiers and Nydus Worms are noted to be not that durable despite their size which is supposedly enough to carry a Ultralisks. I'll let others decide which calc to use though, as we have 2 solid High 8-C calcs.

About the High 8-C scaling; the High Templar scaling is legit since the shields use the same universal power source as the Psionic Storm being the Psionic energy. Which Zealots are comparable if not superior to in canon. Marines are also consistently comparable to Zealots as are Firebats and Marauders. But I'm unsure about fodder Zerglings scaling; as they usually fight in large groups and often takes multiple to take on one marine. And while Banelings High 8-C AP is consistent for their AP; two problems is that it's a suicide attack. And it's mostly due to spewing acid rather than having blunt force trauma; and for attacks like that where we'd need to take equilibrium; durability to survive something like that is made much less impressive.

For High 6-A scaling. Protoss technology does make use of supernatural properties, and thus wouldn't have the same issues that most typical weapons and vehicles do. So nothing against Immortals being involved in powerscaling chains. And if being comparable if not superior to LotV Hybrids and Protoss Heroes is consistent, that would make High 6-A consistent on paper. Though I kind of do see some loopholes in the scaling given Queen of Blades. But here me out though it may be resolved if there are other consistent High 6-A feats in the circle.

The High 6-A feat comes from Primal Queen of Blades Kerrigan, who is implied to be much stronger than WoL Kerrigan. And she's well above Leviathan, who is far above capital ships like Battlecruisers and Carriers which WoL also can oneshot with her telekinesis. They legit have more firepower than Immortals despite seemingly being above Hybrids. And Hybrids are consistently physically stronger than even Primal Queen of Blades Kerrigan. The High 6-C feat from Leviathan is also too casual and is just a basic KE calc via tentacles. Though Apocalypse Nuke calculations which I have heard 6-B to High 6-A calculations being consistent with Battlecruisers tanking it regularly?

8-B should scale to pretty much all mid tier units easily. 8-B was super casual and they're like glass compared to Siege Tanks and Ultralisks. Though I heard Ultralisks might need multiple keys since there was a pre-evolution and post evolution. It was a nuke that made them evolve, and in HotS; Ultralisks were portrayed as immune to Siege Tanks but others scenes put them are near equal. But it's unknown if that was pre evolution or post evolution to my knowledge.

I also do look forward to a lot of speed upgrades scaling from Zealot movement speeds. And I see no reason for Leviathans combat speed and reactions not to be scaled from attack speed via tentacles. Which also should scale to Kerrigan and a bunch of Protoss heroes.

A Zealot can take 3 Banelings before dying to the acid corrossion according to the LotV trailer. Zerglings also absolutely scale to Marines despite having likely much lower durability and intellect generally. The Broken Wide short story showed us that they rip through Marine armor quite easily. They die quite easily when compared against Marines and Zealots mainly because the former has ranged attacks and the latter is a far superior melee fighter to them with superior tech.

They're not superior to Protoss heroes but they are considered heavy tier for being capable of fighting Hybrids of all forms and other units like Thors and Siege Tanks. Archons and Immortals are treated to be in a similar tier firepower-wise although the former is superior as it has higher feats that match even the Primal Queen of Blades. Twilight Archon 1 Twilight Archon 2 Twilight Archon 3. Although technically these aren't normal Archons as it's a mixture of both Nerazym and Khalai energies, but it does give us the higher end ratings for units like Archons nevertheless.

I believe that it's more that Kerrigan was getting fatigued tbh on why her blades failed against the Hybrid's lifting strength since she's been fighting them for days. We see her enter the room the temple with an already dead hybrid she stabbed through the head. I don't know any accounts of them of surviving any apocalypse class nukes, although they should scale to Ultralisk nuke tanking for being much larger than it. There's also the Gorgon Battlecruiser, something not even Primal Queen of Blades Kerrigan can take down on her own even with her incredible telekinetic lifting strength. When she fought it, she was forced to rely on Scourges. So that thing definitely gets a High 6-A rating and why I propose at least High 6-C possibly High 6-A rating for heavy tiers.

I'm not sure if we even have a "mid-tier" tbh since we jump from tier 8 to tier 6 pretty easily in starcraft. The dream sequence trailer is a bit iffy but generally accurate on their capabilities. Ultralisks however are only resistant to Siege Tank fire as they can be killed by mass fire from siege tanks as well. An SC1 era siege tank also hunted and killed a Collosus by itself in the short story Momentum and were used extensively in The Drill mission in WoL where they were used to counter Immortal shielding and incoming Collosus. The moment Archons joined the battle Matt gave us manual control over the drill as he saw as a serious threat that weren't enough for at least the current siege tank numbers in the battle. Also as a reliable way to counter their air power like Void Rays.

That's neat, although idk how to scale Zealot/Nova tier characters. As they're "low tier" characters with high tier showings. Nova with her hypersonic bullet timings and a Zealot having literal lighting fast short bust speed via charge. Also Zealots get Supersonic movement speed without charge. Talandar also gets Type 6 Immortality for being a data construct like Ultron. He can join the Purifier network and leave his body to swap for new ones like the time he momentarily left for Clolarion to enter his body during the end of the Purifier Cybros mission where they discussed future matters with the Purifier council.

Also both Terrans and Zerg alike fought Void Thrashers without Void based weaponry like Dark Templar so they couldn't just ignore their durability at least for the most part. So that's another scaling AP feat for them as they are Amon's strongest summons.

Last edited:
Back