• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revision: Godly Sith Lords (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should discuss that elsewhere instead of continuously derailing this thread.

@Ever

No offense, but you are clinging way too much to the Ventress and Savage thing. Help against Savage? The dude was fighting against both.

And even with that, that's literally one instance vs the 20 quotes I brought up. Seriously, if you don't agree, at least adress each one with context that contradicts them, because otherwise, the Ventress-Savage thing is the one that's contradicting everything else.

About Sidious' hologram, yes. We know Sidious is stronger.

Sorry about the derailment, but that pissed me off a bit.

I can think of some of the large star level characters being close enough to be either rated at Large Star Level+ by proxy or 'Likely' Solar System Level personally.

For example, this guy-

But I approved and havent read this thread since the derailment.

Matthew Schroeder said:
problem? : )
╠ÂO╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Âb╠Âv╠Âi╠Âo╠Âu╠Âs╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠ÂW╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠Â?╠ ╠ÂN╠Âo╠Â,╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âi╠Âg╠Ân╠Âo╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Âe╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Â

No, just surprised. Didn't know how powerful these characters were. I support these upgrades as well, if my support is worth anything.

Js250476 said:
Sucks it will probably be just lolmind Hax threads again tho but best timeline indeed
I wanna do Palpatine vs Frieza because of how fitting that would be, but that would also probably be a maaaassive stomp.

That was actually done already because Shadowbokunhero wanted to show his friend to stop downplaying Star Wars

I only skimmed through most of this, so sorry if I missed something,

Shouldn´t Kyp be affected as well? He was the greatest of Luke´s students (which would put him > Brakiss), and he has this: Luke Skywalker had done this once, a couple of years ago. He'd mentioned it to the other Jedi. No one else had tried it because it had exhausted Luke to the point of collapse, and Jedi were seldom in a position to survive a technique that tired them so completely.

And he didn't think he'd be as terribly drained as Luke by the technique. He was stronger in the Force than Luke Skywalker.

He'd known that almost since they'd met - that he had more pure power than the legendary Jedi Master. But this was, perhaps, the first time he'd been able to say it to himself without a little thrill of pride. He was just stronger, and that was all. It usually didn't matter. Now it did.

- New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dreams

IIRC Luke was already weakened as he performed that feat, but it still shows that Kyp is comparable to Luke in raw power, while Caedus got stomped.

Isn't Kyp pretty arrogant? He claimed once that he was one of the most powerful Jedi in history and as powerful as Grand Master Luke.

Kyp is pretty arrogant and aggressive, that and his desire for power led to his corruption, if I remember correctly (I haven't read it in a while - I think he was tempted with power by Exar?).

I'm not too knowledgeable about SW, but I personally find it weird seeing Darth Vader below these guys that much.

Nonetheless, I agree with the upgrades.

Reppuzan said:
@Ever
Bruce is referring to lightsaber combat, since Dooku was the only one in the Jedi Order short of Yoda who could match Windu in a spar prior to his departure.

But as we stated, skill =/= raw power, and Sidious ditched Dooku explicitly because Vader was more powerful.
He wouldn't be able to do that if they weren't at least comparable in power, nor block them from Windu during the clone wars, who would've tried killing him at that point.

At that point, Vader had the potential to surpass Palpatine, Dooku did not. Rule of 2 was still relevent under Palpy

So as to recap.

High 4-C or High 4-C+

For Mace Windu and Mother Talzin.

And 4-B

For Yoda,Vitiate,Sidious,DE Luke and Hero of Tython.

To specify only the Ones and Luke are billions the rest of the top tiers are over 160000 Times FTL Scaling to Vitiate's feat

Okay thanks Ever.

High 4-C or High 4-C+

For Mace Windu and Mother Talzin.

4-B

For Yoda,Vitiate,Sidious,DE Luke,Hero of Tython,Arcann,SR Revan,Shimrra and Caedus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back