• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revision: Godly Sith Lords (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
She gets defeated by Sidious in two pages.
Wait a minute, Talzin doesn't fight Sidious in Legends, she more or less dissapeared.

Therefore, her only feat is fighting Windu, who should really be 4-B against sufficiently powerful dark side users due to his Vaapad power, namely Vitiate, Talzin and Sidious

Also, even though that's the case, it doesn't warrant her being a tier lower, Sidious would've shredded her lightning if that was the case

@Matthew

It's practically unanimously agreed upon at this point for Vitiate, I don't really think I needed permission when the thread has gone on for this long with this many people giving input and not a single person has disagreed with anything regarding Vitiate, instead other characters IE Talzin and Windu.

More or less what Ever said.

I don't mind anyone of us doing the changes, just if they're written well enough.

CrossverseCrisis said:
More or less what Ever said.
I don't mind anyone of us doing the changes, just if they're written well enough.
What do you think of this version?

Multi-Continent level (Even at the age of 13, Vitiate's power was so great Marka Ragnos himself acknowledged it and immediately granted him the title of Sith Lord) | Solar System level (During the Ritual of Nathema, Vitiate destroyed all matter across the surface of the planet, including its oceans, to a sub-atomic level, and erased the Force of the planet completely. Vitiate then proceeded to absorb the energy released, thus making himself immortal and the energy of the Ritual his own. Revan even noted he did not need the ritual to perform this feat anymore, which his displayed when he drained the entire population of Ziost on his own even when lacking a corporeal vessel and being nowhere near his full strength. It was stated that "Unless [Vitiate] can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed." This puts him above the Valley of the Jedi. Was "the most domineering Force user the galaxy had ever seen." He thus should be stronger than Naga Sadow, even with the Sith Meditation Sphere, who could cause supernovae, and Wutzek, who has enough power to destroy a solar system. Is considering an avatar of the dark side, putting him in the same league as Darth Sidious, despite being weaker by Word of God) | Solar System level (After absorbing Ziost, Vitiate's powers have likely doubled, making him even stronger than he already was)

Or this one.

Multi-Continent level (Even at the age of 13, Vitiate's power was so great Marka Ragnos himself acknowledged it and immediately granted him the title of Sith Lord) | Solar System level (It was stated that "Unless [Vitiate] can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed." This puts him above the Valley of the Jedi. Was "the most domineering Force user the galaxy had ever seen." He thus should be stronger than Naga Sadow, even with the Sith Meditation Sphere, who could cause supernovae, and Wutzek, who has enough power to destroy a solar system. Is considering an avatar of the dark side, putting him in the same league as Darth Sidious, despite being weaker by Word of God) | Solar System level (After absorbing Ziost, Vitiate's powers have likely doubled)

Pretty sure Prom more or less did the change so neither of those is necessary.

Although the second one is not half bad either.

To Spacebattles, Star Destroyers are Building Level+, EU Jedi are City Block level, and blasters are weaker than bullets.

This just makes their blood boil.

Wow I just had to check Spacebattles Vs threads to see that. Seriously that is some of the worst Star Wars downplay I've ever seen.

Dziga said:
Wow I just had to check Spacebattles Vs threads to see that. Seriously that is some of the worst Star Wars downplay I've ever seen.
The official Naruto forums (which of course has a vs section) had horrible Star Wars downplay to.

"Their is no evidence that Obi Wan is stronger than the average human".

Actual Downplayer I met once: If they are so powerful, why do they need Clone Armies? If they are as powerful as they say, they should be able to single-handedly take out these puny Droid Armies, but not only do they need Clone Soldiers to help them, they also get overpowered by Comanndo Droids.

According to Spacebattles, i could single handedly kick the shit out of every single Clone/Storm Trooper ever made with a baseball bat and some courage because they are so useless.

And a P-51 Mustang could take on an X-Wing and kick it's ass every time.

How can you be so ignorant to the point of saying a grown man on the peak of his physical performance that is considered one of the most competent fighters in a WAR is not even above avarage human.

Dziga said:
How can you be so ignorant to the point of saying a grown man on the peak of his physical performance that is considered one of the most competent fighters in a WAR is not even above avarage human.
I assume by 'average', they meant 'realistic' humans, so athletes and soldiers also taken into account, but still, dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back