• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revision: Godly Sith Lords (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so even my small hand towel could own them.

Therefore my small hand towel is Tier 9 for owning such soldiers lol

Remember US Military>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactic Empire according to Spacebattles so that must mean I could kick the Clone army's ass

And then we have Reddit thinking GEOM is infinitesimal compared to Planet-tier threats, and that Voldemort actually has a chance against mid-tier SW chars.

No. Follow Ant's instructions and avoid creating threads to specifically mock other VS debating sites.

But seriously, 4-B Luke sounds amazing, and now i can watch Luke mindfuck the entire Justice League.

Actually, would Martian Manhunter vs Luke Skywalker sound fair, or would it be too hax in Luke's favor.

Yeah unless something like Palpatine's star shaking feat gets calced they mostly likely will be baseline Solar System level with no calc

@Jared yes due to MM's resistance to mind hax and his own (albeit crapper mindhax) though yeah it really depends who shoots first in that fight.

In the EU

It's literally explained as to why the Jedi could not sense Order 66 coming and it's a very crediable reason too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Dax7wyMvg

Had any of the Star Wars downplayers watched this, they'd realize that Superhuman Jedis and Siths would not break the setting one bit (considering that we have so many Superhuman feats for Jedis and Siths)

I was going to actually jumpstart the change to Palpatine/Sidious but i wasn't sure what to write in particular on some or so parts for his Tier 4 stats. I was planning instead for Matt and or even Ever to get the chance to do it but if there's nothing after about another day, i'll just go in and do it and instead have them fix it up later.

Just have some more patience if you can, guys.

Aye. So just give it like maybe tomorrow and you'll likely see the change. Until then just...idek, just **** around here i guess. ^^;

But where does that leave the likes of Count Dooku, Exar Kun, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Nihilus, Darth Plageuis, Darth Bane, Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Galen Marek/Starkiller, etc.?

Js250476 said:
Most likely will stay where they are sadly
Ah damn, I was hoping that Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker could take the mantle of Planet tier lol, but alas we'll have to wait until further evidence.... wait, didn't Darth Bane move a planet or a moon of Onderon? If so, then Anakin and Dooku should scale to that same feat as well.

Yes Bane did do that and personally i feel that should scale to Vader (due to him being stated to be one of the most powerful Sith) but i'm not sure if anyone else scales

Hellbeast1 said:
Yes Bane did do that and personally i feel that should scale to Vader (due to him being stated to be one of the most powerful Sith) but i'm not sure if anyone else scales
I imagine most of the Jedi Council should scale to Bane's feat, since they should be the strongest of the Jedi Order par the Grandmaster. Dooku was already admitted by Yoda to be the greatest of the Jedi, and also their greatest failure. Mace has also been confirmed to be the second strongest in the Order besides Yoda. Anakin has been a contender for the greatest Jedi of his era, handling Dooku and rivaling Windu's skill in lightsaber combat. Obi-Wan Kenobi has stalmated an emotionally hindered Vader on Mustafer during a locked Force-push. And also Dooku should also scale to Windu (who's already being considered baseline Solar System) since they've stalmated a few times in the Clone Wars and he held his own against Yoda briefly. Not to mention since Revan is also now Solar System tier, Dooku's feats should be comparable to the former.

Not a bad list my friend my only critiscism is the Windu possibly being 4-B part, since the novelisation claims Sidious held back against Mace and oneshot him when he was going serious (Still tho Dooku scaling to Mace could be interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back