• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revision: Godly Sith Lords (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promestein said:
I mean, he was being electrocuted before that.
Are there any better feats to scale other Jedi to? It feels weird that they're all stuck at Multi-Continent level.
There is a Planet level feat in one of The Old Republic expansions.

"A giant Rock" Yeah, that is very stupid. And not sure what my friend was talking about. Was a long time ago and he claims to be the biggest Star Wars nerd in the world. But at least it's not as stupid as Boba Fett falling in the Sarlacc three times.

We haven't even applied Bane's feat to Bane.

I've discussed this with The Everlasting, so I'm also in agreement with the above.

I'm not sure about High 4-C/4-B Windu and Yoda, but they did fight Sidious, even if Windu's fight was potentially thrown.

It just feels so weird having ****** like Dooku being High 6-A for giving trouble to 4-B's, didn't we have a thing to scale characters from two or three tiers below? For example Low 5-B > High 6-A ? I think 4-B > 4-C/Low 4-C could make sense.

Reppuzan said:
I've discussed this with The Everlasting, so I'm also in agreement with the above.
I'm not sure about High 4-C/4-B Windu and Yoda, but they did fight Sidious, even if Windu's fight was potentially thrown.
I do agree that Sidious threw Windu's fight.

Honestly, it just feels wrong scaling people other than Yoda to Sidious.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I do agree that Sidious threw Windu's fight.

Honestly, it just feels wrong scaling people other than Yoda to Sidious.
Didn't Windu even admit Sidious was too strong for him?

My bad if I remembered wrong.

TeenAngel101 said:
Windu being comparable to Sidious is WoG anyway.
Yoda put up a better, more believable fight than him.
WoG also says that Vader is 80% Sidious. WoG is ignored when it is contradictory.

Pretty sure I already said I agree with this, but I'll say it again.

How far up in 4-B are we putting Sidious, though? That'll determine whether weaker people who somewhat scale are also 4-B or High 4-C.

I believe Sidious was holding back throughout the whole scene about Mace Windu going toe to toe with him, because he wanted to deceive Anakin.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:

How far up in 4-B are we putting Sidious, though? That'll determine whether weaker people who somewhat scale are also 4-B or High 4-C.
Likely baseline without a calc.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"The ability to destroy a planet - or even a whole system - is insignificant next to the power of the Dark Side"

- Dark Empire Endnotes

Basically

System-destroying Wutzek < Vitiate < Darth Sidious < Reborn Sidious

I think that we could settle for everyone who fought Sidious but is clearly not his equal but rather much weaker at High 4-C. Seems like a good standing for top-tier Force Users given Naga Sadow and Brakiss' feats.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I believe Sidious was holding back throughout the whole scene about Mace Windu going toe to toe with him, because he wanted to deceive Anakin.
Windu was amping himself with Vapaad while Sidious was clearly holding back to deceive Anakin. He literally one-shots Windu casually once Anakin turns.

>4-B and MFTL+ Star Wars

N-nani!?!?

This is likely the biggest star wars upgrade this year and I agree.

I think we could take a route similar to how we do it with Warhammer Khârn

"At least High 6-A, likely / possibly High 4-C / 4-B" for people who fought Sidious but are clearly far, far weaker.

The Everlasting said:
It's weird, but it's the best any other Force users have besides a Padawan busting a planet in a non-canon comic.
The comic is canon, it's just that the events are necessarily canon, since they're told from an unreliable source. Also, those Padawan's have a Star level feat too, lol.

Anywho, I agree with the upgrades.

Possibly is better than likely.

However, I think this scales to every Clone Wars Era character. Including General Grevious.

Most Star Wars fights should be analyzed.

Look at Yoda vs Dooku. Yoda was holding back, not wanting to kill Dooku but instead capturing him, and was stomping, and Dooku had to flee.

Yeah, Yoda scaling Sidious is something I agree as they never use their true power. But Dooku, Windu, and Vader, while much more powerful than the average jedi, are no where near as powerful as either the Emperor or the Grand Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back