• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stabbing concepts vs Punching concepts

Would Machina's sheer spiritual presence kill Shiki before she can use MEoDP because they're only 5 meters away from each other?

Other than that he has all the advantages, he has the resistence on top of the possibility of punching her out of MEoDP(which would kill her due to her low duability).

Now... Thinking about that... If Shiki thinks that he is already dead, she can't see his lines... Stomp?

@Schro even if he's dead Shiki can still see his lines, just like in KnK she can see lines everywhere, even walls, air, etc. the reason she can't see Araya's lines anywhere on his body that's because its on his chest

I know, I know. But she needs to think that he is alive to actually be able to kill him.

Base forms, not Tier 1. Shiki with her katana.

Machina doesn't like long fights, he always go for the kill. Aaand I'm thinking of closing the thread, since Einherjars are said to transcend death itself (Maybe the concept).

if he's a live and moving then she'll really think that he's a live, same part when she used MEoDP against wraiths(also the moment when she woke up from coma she fought possesed corpse)

if so Shiki's abilities are maximized, with her self suggestion using the katana then she can parry/counter Machina's attacks(assuming)

same as araya tho, he lived hundreds of years, still got defeated by shiki

i'm pretty sure araya has also vast amount of fighting skills and experience since he was also a top tiered magus

Pretty sure shiki has better range but machina's spiritual pressure is very powerful and LDO members ever went down because of such pressure iirc

This seems like a stomp to me tbh...

I mean nothing stopping Machina from just lunging in with a poke killing her (really big massive difference in strength) and it's gonna be hard to land a hit considering how the guy is skilled...

There is also the matter of Einherjar having no concept of death but i don't remember much about it so ;P (probs gonna search for it)

i dont see how it would be a stomp based on the fact that Shiki in EXTRA soloed like 99 servants in 1v1 combat.

plus, she has advance precognition via her A rank eye of the mind and a skill that is basically bleach's flash step.

also, she negates durability and magical barriers with her eyes, so his armour isnt even a factor.

and when did machina ever even exhibited spiritual pressure feats of any degree of relevance?

@Embrace

EXTRA Shiki is non-canon.

Though I'm considering making a profile for Assassin and Saber Servant Shiki.

Back