• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spriggan 12 (including Zeref) vs Shichibukai and Admirals

All spriggans with Zeref vs

Shichbukai -> Hancock, Law, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Mihawk, Moriah, Jimbe, Kuma, Blackbeard, Aokiji, Akainu, Fujitora, Kizaru

Location-> Open field

win condition-> team with most members capable of fighting (not dead, incapacitated or BFR'd)

Speed equalized only if Fairy Tail stomps

Don't worry OP is 70% complete so our children will get to see it. Also Shanks is stated to have time hax which will be super op.

Then we have the remaining 30%. Oda just end it already Naruto and Bleach did it why can't you.

So the remaining arcs of OP will be

1. Revolutionary Arc 2. Kaido Arc 3. Big Mom Arc 4. Shanks vs Black Beard Arc 5. Luffy vs Everything Arc 6. Raftel Arc

Both ways FT would win due to hax. Zeref is the biggest problem here seeing as he's immortal, has wide range time stop and Instant Death Magic.

^well actually I think Larcade is kinda the worst here I mean brandish, Dimaria and Irene get naked he activates his spell and it's over. Hahaah

I just joined in thinking that it will be a decent fight but I was wrong FT is not to be underestimated. So their above one piece for the time being.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Both ways FT would win due to hax. Zeref is the biggest problem here seeing as he's immortal, has wide range time stop and Instant Death Magic.
Interesting. I thought this would've leant more towards One Piece. I guess Fairy Tail is stronger than I thought

^well now with AP upgrade again FT got even more powerful, but it's mostly the hax that determines this battle and FT being a magical world is simply having a huge advantage when it comes to hax powers.

It is a little bit unfair to make a fight between this teams. Dimaria tends to stop time instantly and she has shown capacity to maintain it for certain peroid of time without any peoblems. Definitelly more than minute. It is enough to drop Deus Sema on OP team.

I'm not siding with anyone right now, Okay first chould BB and Law be a potential threat to zeref due to BBs Power absorption and law could take away zerefs immortality ( note that it will take his life as well). Then we have his room ability which can be a potential whildcard due to hits horrific and insane hax. After that we have the Admirals which have their logia intag and regain with the power of the elements. Also we have Mihawk and Jimbe which have good versitility and a great power output. Then we have Hancock and Moriah and really there not really going to help in any way in my opinion. Lastly the 2 people I saved for last are Fuji and Crocodile for the purposes for their hax. Crocodile has that abilitie to drain somebody's moisture and make them a living pancake. In the other hand Fuji can counter almost everything with his meteors to prevent Zeref and his gang from attacking for a certain time, creating great support for team OP.

We should not overlook the insane abilities of both teams.

^very true, but it isn't like the spriggan are light weights either and I'm not just referring to Dimaria and Irene, frankly I'm more inclined to worry about Wall (I know kinda weird) but his ability to identify any opponents weaknesses upon first contact is kinda ridiculous; a fair portion of the OP team r devil fruit users hence they have a significant weakness to water. If this info is relayed to the others it's very possible that everyone else can simply buy time while Irene prepares U1 BFR'ing the Devil fruit users to the middle of the ocean and simply overpowering those remaining

^lol Zeref can use death wave that's instant kill for all island lvl persons or less there,Dimaria can stop time, Larcade can ****** them to death or make them fall asleep and die or make them so hungry they can't even move properly,Invel can make two of them fight between each other like with gray and Juvia or immobilize with ice, August can create superpower full barriers Irene can power them up with enchantments,bradman can make the sick or increase their pain sensitivity, wall Ichit can use his magic to find out every weakness they have and God Serena can cover them in water their biggest weakness, Zeref can use law and attack all of them at once or stop time himself Brandish can shrink those meteor with np since they should be like island size each lol. Jacob can attack without even being seen or use his spatial manipulation sending them into a particular space and kill them and the list goes on FT hax are simply superior and more in number. Intangibility won't work not only beacuse the verse are equalised,but because Jacob can create a space in which they are all vulnerable like he did with ghost Mavis.

OP people have many options as well,but for diffrence of FT dudes they actually don't have a counter for most of their abilities.

Except for White moustache those persons are featless so I am not sure what diffrence would that make. Plus it's unfair to have so many persons on one side.

TheGuyThatsAlways? said:
How about we put in Big Mom, Whitebeard, Kaido and Shanks ( Gildarts 2.0). To make things fair.
Funny you say Gildarts 2.0 when Gildarts beats Shanks. Plus they wouldn't make too much of a difference here. Just 4 more extra people to freeze in time and kill.

^u just brought up something that has been on my mind for the longest time; if Whitebeard has a moustache y is he called "Whitebeard "????

Davidsteel1 said:
^u just brought up something that has been on my mind for the longest time; if Whitebeard has a moustache y is he called "Whitebeard "????
Whitestache is more approprate.

I think Serena waters magic may be useful. I know it sounds riddiculous. Also most likely August can make use of some water. Also Invel shown ability to freeze instantly multilpe Mountain-Island level characters without any problem and its something he did as "opener" and failed to freeze Gray only because he is basicaly almost immune to ice. but that haxes are not really important. A team with two people who can render everyhing immobile and unable to fight (one who always uses that technique on the beginig of fight) combined with person who can blow people insides without big effort, a life draining character and lastly a person who can create one-way portal to afterlife is in my opinin more than enough to win if opposing team has no immortality/counters to time based abilites.Also this team consist of two people who can read opponents minds (one of which do it always) and sensor of all weaknesses. Also they have two BFRrs (one of which have no super long casting time) and one bodystealer.

Okay then just choose 1 out of the 4 candidates I have stated?

1. We have The BIG MOMMA who can soul rip anything and has a isane berserker mode. Feats, Stomping Brook. 2. Then we have Shanks the guy that is featles but stoped the War of The Best with a sentence. 3. Also we have the king of the beasts or monsters Kaido ( Cough Cough Godzilla says hi) and is heavily implied to be immortal like a certain evil wizard we know. 4. Finally We have Whitebeard the manliest man in anime ( watchmojo.com). Which is probably the best choice of all.

And that's me trying to be funny kids.

Back