• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Top 18 Strongest Characters

Kaido will be getting destroyed… Luffy will win the fight never said it would be easy.

Stop taking my exaggeration as fact fodder
Destroyed generally equals easy 👀.
Shut it Marine boi before I yeet you into Gulag and leave you there

Destroyed generally equals easy 👀.
Shut it Marine boi before I yeet you into Gulag and leave you there
Destroyed is just the outcome imo I don’t think any god tier is getting easily destroyed except maybe dragon if he’s a fraud

Anytime but the gulag 😫 jokes on u fodder 🔫 the gulag don’t scare me

Hmm 🤔 I guess that makes kinda sense...🤔if Blackbeard gets another devil fruit than he should easily be above them... I think
Well so far we know nothing about post time skip black beard except that aokiji is working with him. So he should at least scale to his pre-time skip self which would scale to the admirals.

Where is Morgan??? he negged Garp and would have washed Primebeard who got negged by Buggy, and buggy is comparable to Usopp in terms of feats. Absolute blasphemy I'm seeing

How to send pics? I am fairly new when it comes to that, but I already know about the other stuff. Since I was low-key here in 2017
Um copy image address (right click the image you want) and then on this page, paste on insert image (works on gifs as well)

AdorableWhimsicalCow-size_restricted.gif

Back