• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spriggan 12 (including Zeref) vs Shichibukai and Admirals

^thst would explain y they are both among the most powerful in their verses. Though Yhwach's stache is far far superior; is this a trend now? I wonder how much more powerful Kaguya would've been with a stache of her own.

@BFF No we don't get paid. It's technically a "job" we do for fun. It is just a wikia site "job". Anyway back on topic people.

Hmm just googled images of Kaguya with a stache... unfortunately I found nothing.

But back on topic, yeah I don't know how the OP team stands any chance, if these were one on one battles chances are things may have turned out differently but as one big brawl they are severely outhaxed.

@BFF honestly I wish I could if only for the satisfaction of seeing it; but unfortunately I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to anything computer related.

Back