• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Top 18 Strongest Characters

Absolute justice vs absolute freedom (Luffy)🤔

I think Luffy gone take out BB before the final war
True true, we'll have to wait and see ig. I'ma be disappointed if Akainu is the final villian though since he's my favorite character (in terms of seeing fight + power wise). I'd have preferred him to go down swinging to Blackbeard.

since he's my favorite character
72y4.gif

Lmao, I just think he has a tragic backstory to see all pirates as evil. Remember, most pirates in One Piece are bad people. Just so happens that Luffy met and still continues to meet the right ones.

Akainu may be extreme but I'm honestly interested in seeing how Oda writes how he became extreme to the point he's willing to kill innocent civilians and marines. Plus I find his magma abilities and tanky nature to be pretty cool.

The Admirals in general are more interesting to see fight than Yonko because they have a lot more finesse and skill than the raw Gods of Destruction that Yonko typically are. Good example would be Kizaru, same DC as a Yonko but he uses his light abilities in a very interesting way. Compared with Kaido and his dragon abilities.

Lmao, I just think he has a tragic backstory to see all pirates as evil. Remember, most pirates in One Piece are bad people. Just so happens that Luffy met and still continues to meet the right ones.

Akainu may be extreme but I'm honestly interested in seeing how Oda writes how he became extreme to the point he's willing to kill innocent civilians and marines. Plus I find his magma abilities and tanky nature to be pretty cool.

The Admirals in general are more interesting to see fight than Yonko because they have a lot more finesse and skill than the raw Gods of Destruction that Yonko typically are. Good example would be Kizaru, same DC as a Yonko but he uses his light abilities in a very interesting way. Compared with Kaido and his dragon abilities.
I see what you mean... Akainu is an interesting character... But there are way more interesting characters😅🤷‍♂️ picking him out of everyone else is questionable 🤔😅👍🦧

10: Big Mom
9: Kaido
8: Mihawk
7: Aokiji
6: Kizaru
5: Shanks
4: Blackbeard (off of sheer hype)
3: Sengoku + Garp (would be 2. but I assume post timeskip have grown weaker)
2. Akainu (probably got a lot stronger through timeskip, aokiji could be here too but unknown)
1. Usopp and Buggy (untouchable)

Keep in mind I consider all characters here to be 'roughly' on par, i.e any fight between each other would be a high diff death match. I think Akainu vs Kaido would be high diff despite Akainu to be no.2
So essentially the Marines totally overpower the Pirates? Definitely disagree with Kaido being so low

It's a fun and games thread. It's just personal lists. At the end of the day, with how OP works, any of the high tiers could beat each other in a difficult battle.

I am the best at ranking with no scaling or feats... 😎 but Oda is a little tricky to figure out🤔(He actually is a genius, I know)

1. Joyboy 2. Imu (maybe) or kaido (if he has another ability/power) 3. Mihawk 4. Shanks 5. Blackbeard🌚 6. Akainu 7. Big mom 8. Aokiji 9. Kizaru (higher if can go faster than light) 10. Luffy or Zoro (might be above kizaru). 😎 mostly perfect but probably 1-2 things are wrong with this 🤔

1. Joyboy 2. Imu (maybe) or kaido (if he has another ability/power) 3. Mihawk 4. Shanks 5. Blackbeard🌚 6. Akainu 7. Big mom 8. Aokiji 9. Kizaru (higher if can go faster than light) 10. Luffy or Zoro. 😎 mostly perfect but probably 1-2 things are wrong with this 🤔
So uh… why Joyboy? As far as we know hes dead which discludes him from the list.

my top 11 is (currently in the story) don't want to include luffy for now
1-2) Shanks/Mihawk (i still see them as same power)
3) Kaido
4) Big Mom
5) Black Beard
6) Dragon (he may be above BB but ill say 6th)
7) Akainu
8) Aokiji
9) Garp (i think he got little weaker in these 2 years)
10) Sengoku (same as Garp)
11) Ben Beckman ( he may be 9th but I placed him here by hype)

All these people who have Kaido so high… do y’all not think Luffy will surpass him in this arc?

Like do y’all really think BB or Akainu are going to be weaker than Luffy whenever they fight. I just don’t see Oda writing the story like that.

for me Akainu will be sabo's final enemy in eos which for me makes alot of sense and luffy would be BB + or IMU thats why i dont place Akainu as a yonko level but near yonko level.

lmao nah but sabo would be alot stronger than Ace i mean him without DF is strong af how about ace's fruit he would be aloooot stronger when he learn how to control it good

All these people who have Kaido so high… do y’all not think Luffy will surpass him in this arc?

Like do y’all really think BB or Akainu are going to be weaker than Luffy whenever they fight. I just don’t see Oda writing the story like that.
No I dont, I think Luffy wont surpass Kaido in 1 to 1 strength until more towards the ending battle.

Sabo imo would get absolutely body bagged by Akainu. Ace is a way better DF user than Sabo and he already has a disadvantage. Only possibility is Sabo having better haki than Akainu and that’s a hell of a long shot

Only two people who have potential to fight him is Dragon or Luffy. Anybody else is getting washed
No I dont, I think Luffy wont surpass Kaido in 1 to 1 strength until more towards the ending battle.
wait until he pops that gear 5th/awakening and destroys Kaido

I respect your opinion but what im talking about is not sabo atm but sabo after few months or year/s (i really hope it would be another timeskip) thats why i currently placed BB at 4th coz if BB got a timeskip he would be Roger/WB level if not higher at EOS and this is where we see luffy at his prime and maybe later he faces IMU and end the corruption marines/word government

Back