• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

Very interesting.

If this is real, I hope that's just a thing that happens now. They show how powerful Legendaries are, by not making them able to be fought properly.

I bet it's going to be similar to B&W and S&M to some extent. Like, first Eternatus wakes up. Then you catch the one of the legendary dogs. Then you fight Eternatus (may or may not have control of the other dog). You become champion. You catch Eternatus in the post-game.

Ionliosite said:
The legendaries are going to be fought. Assuming otherwise is dumb.
You know what I meant.

Like, the only way to fight them is a scripted battle where you're guarranteed to catch 'em.

Like with Reshiram/Zekrom, Xerneas/Yveltal, ect. Except with the option to attack them removed completely.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Is SwSh about to have the most powerful and potentially hax legends ever since Sinnoh?
Alola has a lot of 4-B legendaries, so it'll be hard for Galar to be higher. Althought, if the Eternatus being infinite energy isn't hyperbole...

Yes, it seems intangibility, also Zacian seems to be able to create fog with its presence and roars, making vision difficult, and also caused the MC and the rival to lose consciousness.

Zacian 3

Eternatus Relearner Moves until Level 66:

Poison Tail
Confuse Ray
Dragon Tail
Agility
Toxic
Venoshock
Dragon Dance
Cross Poison
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Dynamax Canno
Cosmic Power

Man, I never thought that small bird would be the pokemon equivalent of Saiyans/Sonic/Dante

Back