• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

Ovrhide said:
an awsome abomination.

an alien pokemon that fell from a meteor 20,000 years ago with an endless energy suply. his dynamax form warps space and time
Dynamax Eternatus out here with space time hax

edit: does it warp space and time via existing?

Ovrhide said:
HOLY JESUS ******* CHRIST!
[[1]]

Dynamax Eternatus is HUUUGE... ****
Need to log in to view. I do not have an account. Could you please reupload the image or the content to here or such, please?

same here and even with a profile it says something went wrong

'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.'

yeah nah think i'll pass on sword and shield and just continue to play Gen 3 modded games. those are quite good.

JooCipher said:
Ovrhide said:
an awsome abomination.

an alien pokemon that fell from a meteor 20,000 years ago with an endless energy suply. his dynamax form warps space and time
Dynamax Eternatus out here with space time hax
edit: does it warp space and time via existing?
if its like the dex implies, maybe. wedont know yet how he works really. but he is getting hyped alot

TIHYDDWBE said:
yeah nah think i'll pass on sword and shield and just continue to play Gen 3 modded games. those are quite good.
i respect the people who makes mods and such, but you rather play old modded games, than sword and shield?

hopefully its more than just because of a dex cut. that complaint is old at this point.

i respect the people who makes mods and such, but you rather play old modded games, than sword and shield?

I mean, I would totally play Gen 3 mobs over every game since ORAS.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, I would totally play Gen 3 mobs over every game since ORAS.
i wouldnt, cause there is a huge difference in quality over those games and current ones.

Apparently Eternatus is an ancient evil that wants everyone to submit or die, and was sealed in the past by the dogs.

Not 100% confirmed, though.

I'm gonna be honest....I actually like the starters and a good chunk of the Pokemon this Gen.

Lol I kinda hope High 3-A Eternatus is legit.

Mostly because it's a cool 'mon and the inevitable scaling that comes when other legends beat it will be hilarious and a massive power creep.

They are to human for me, they have friking clothes for Arceus' sake. I know that there is alot of antromorphic Pokémon, but like, when he evolves he gains clothes, that makes no sense

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's more fur in the shape of clothes. Cinderace is based on a human sport so....yeah...
I mean, i am rating the design, and i can try pass the last evo as fur, but not the middle one, that looks like a protagonist of a "furry" anime

NeoZex6399 said:
The problem I have with the rabbit is that its legs are... too Human
I mean, for a soccer player, how else were they supposed to look? These are a natural evolution for Scorbunny and Raboot.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
NeoZex6399 said:
The problem I have with the rabbit is that its legs are... too Human
I mean, for a soccer player, how else were they supposed to look? These are a natural evolution for Scorbunny and Raboot.
I mean, that doesn't really change my hate towards the design, but again, opinion is like eyes, everyone have theirs

Tru, and i disagree the fact that using the "It makes sense" to be excuse for a design, i really don't care about the meaning behind the designs/names of the mons

Drite77 said:
Tru, and i disagree the fact that using the "It makes sense" to be excuse for a design, i really don't care about the meaning behind the designs/names of the mons </div>
Except I never used it as an excuse. Matter of fact I never said your opinion was bad or wrong nor did I criticize it.

Back