• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

NeoZex6399 said:
I've read something about Eternatus almost destroying the region in the past, but I'm not sure.
Finished the game. Can confirm. Eternatus almost destroyed the region during the Darkest Day.

Bah. Either way, atm it's likely in the teratons like other legends. Just gotta wait for it's anime debut and then the inevitable legendary fights it has with others for maybe higher scaling.

Default to Low 6-B like we do with other featless Legendaries?

On a semi-related note, as far as I know, among 3D legendaries, the only one who might stand a chance is Yveltal (unless Destiny Bond/Perish Song/ect. counts as death hax)

Probably. Maybe if others can check for statements from NPCs after the Eternatus fight that state "A sudden storm covered the region/sky" and they were pretty far from where the storm was created or that they felt the ground shake we may actually have values to input.

Zeifyl said:
On a semi-related note, as far as I know, among 3D legendaries, the only one who might stand a chance is Yveltal (unless Destiny Bond/Perish Song/ect. counts as death hax)
my boy yveltal getting some respect? hell yeah.

Lavcore said:
Zeifyl said:
my boy yveltal getting some respect? hell yeah.
Every other thing every other 3D legendary can do definitely gets nulled. Death hax only maybe gets nulled.

Heck, if it wasn't because it was 4D and Omnipresent, most of what Arceus can do would get nulled by this thing!

wait a minute yveltal has power null listed on his profile not that it matters since the doggos have like 5 layers of passive power null which is absolutely broken as ****.

Lavcore said:
wait a minute yveltal has power null listed on his profile not that it matters since the doggos have like 5 layers of passive power null which is absolutely broken as ****.
Yvvy's null gets passively nulled by EE.

Nice. That statue confused me a lot when I first saw it. Looked like something straight outta some Fantasy game, based on D&D.

I'm almost terrified at the prospect of it being quite likely that the CT is going to get hax at this level!

Wouldn't Arceus naturally have better abilities or scale to the abilities of it's creations meaning it gets this type of power null?

Foxthefox1000 said:
Wouldn't Arceus naturally have better abilities or scale to the abilities of it's creations meaning it gets this type of power null?
I don't think Arceus is directly related to Eternatus, so no.

It only gets what the LT and the CT has.

But assuming that the next games are D/P remakes, I'd say the CT gets this type of power null is approximately 97%. And that Arceus gets it all, as a result. Both the Blanket Null and the Null Null Null.

That seems stupid. It's the God and created these abilities and 'mon pretty much. They wouldn't effect it while it's powers would effect them. That's exactly it's gimmick as well with all Plates.

But whatever. Then what of Mew? The one who gets literally every move?

Foxthefox1000 said:
That seems stupid. It's the God and created these abilities and 'mon pretty much. They wouldn't effect it while it's powers would effect them. That's exactly it's gimmick as well with all Plates.
But whatever. Then what of Mew? The one who gets literally every move?
This isn't a move. It's a state of being. Almost everything Mew can do gets nulled.

But yes, it is true that Eternatus can't null Arceus. But that's because Arceus is both Abstract, Omnipresent, and 4D. All three things that, individually, shut Eternatus down.

Zeifyl said:
Lavcore said:
Yvvy's null gets passively nulled by EE.
do you mean E-Eternamax? or EE?

damn, people need to chill with new gens pokemons hax. we already have people here thinking they can null the creation trion and stuff. we dont even know if they have a limit so far.

in some good news, seems like at least we can see eternatus eternamax with eternabeam.

Ovrhide said:
damn, people need to chill with new gens pokemons hax. we already have people here thinking they can null the creation trion and stuff. we dont even know if they have a limit so far.

in some good news, seems like at least we can see eternatus eternamax with eternabeam.
Yeah, that's a thing they definitely can't do. Puny 3D's

Zeifyl said:
Ovrhide said:

Yeah, that's a thing they definitely can't do. Puny 3D's
well, hax can allow a 3d being to affect a 4d being...IF stated to so. right now, its just 3d hax that we have yet to know the limits of. so i believe people should at least wait a bit more. im sure manga and anime could help with that

necrozma had a similar problem but with tiering. hoepfully this doesnt happen with this gens hax.

i also want some kind of explanation for eternatus hax. he completely negates pokemons move, but what does that even mean? does his power null prevent a pokemon from phyically trowing itself at it if it cant use any moves? really vauge when it comes to the pokemon world. conscidering his power null technically (because of game mechanics) cancels out moves that are just normal physical interactions that have no special properties, like tackle and slam. we can hit a NLF if we keep going like this.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, I love how Gamefreak apologists said that the National Dex cut was supposed to be for "unpopular and trash pokemon", but yet, we got popular legendaries like xerneas and even blaziken cut.
Man, gamefreak sucks.

Bring back national dex
Freaking Mewtwo got cut

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, I love how Gamefreak apologists said that the National Dex cut was supposed to be for "unpopular and trash pokemon", but yet, we got popular legendaries like xerneas and even blaziken cut.
Man, gamefreak sucks.

Bring back national dex
Freaking Mewtwo got cut
hes actually one of the mons who made it in

So, The Darkest Day confirms it was a "black storm" that "covered the Galar region". Should be enough info for a calc so we can have a number for Eternatus.

Back