• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-B or 8-A NWH scaling huh?
If its accepted, my demons bois from KnY will be ready
images
It won’t be for everybody but the latter may exist yes

Thinking this could be the NWH quote we use for MCU Peter (to go along with his Integrated Suit picture)
"The truth is...that this is all my fault. I accidentally brought those dangerous people here. And if those people are watching, just know that I really did try to help you...I could've killed you...at any given moment, but I didn't. Because my Aunt May told me that everybody deserves a second chance, and that's why I'm here."
-Peter Parker to the world

Also thinking we could use this for his Bosco Suit picture
"You can't trick me anymore..."
-Peter after overcoming Beck's tricks

So far, I rewatched the Electro fight scene in NWH, it's actually Tom who takes the Arc Reactor's Unibeam, twice (Even the noise of the arc reactor can be heard), because the other Spider-Men were distracting Dillon. Massive outlier because no way in hell does Spidey scale to being able to bash around Loki.

Tobey just gets shot with stray lightning from Dillon's hands so that's 8-C and there was no Arc Reactor zooming sounds (Sorry Tobey, no 8-A for you)

Andrew just gets tangled up for an electric torture session a la Big Boss Style by Dillon, no Arc Reactor here either, sorry Andrew.

Anyways, what would such a feat for him even be like without it being mediocre writing?

Does he just make a slingshot out of webs to launch himself and then web on to the space shuttle and pull at full force?

Thinking this could be the NWH quote we use for MCU Peter (to go along with his Integrated Suit picture)
"The truth is...that this is all my fault. I accidentally brought those dangerous people here. And if those people are watching, just know that I really did try to help you...I could've killed you...at any given moment, but I didn't. Because my Aunt May told me that everybody deserves a second chance, and that's why I'm here."
-Peter Parker to the world

Also thinking we could use this for his Bosco Suit picture
"You can't trick me anymore..."
-Peter after overcoming Beck's tricks
That would be perfect on both counts.

Bruh, peeps in my country literally skipping the local film festival because No Way Home got delayed to Jan 8. Barely anyone showed up at the theatres during Christmas day. Low ticket sales too

You'll get your ticket sales when you fix this damn door!
Which country are you in? I thought that it was distributed internationally on December 17th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back