• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk gonna be 6-C when he find out who slept with Natasha before her death.
Probably not the tread to bring it up in but can someone explain the 6-C scaling to me? As far as I can tell there is no 6-C feat they actually scale from just a High 7-A+ that for some reason even the person pulled it off is made 6-C. Then you have Hulk who is just High 7-A+ even though his profile implies he should be stronger than the 6-C hulk Buster 2.0

Then you have Hulk who is just High 7-A+ even though his profile implies he should be stronger than the 6-C hulk Buster 2.0
There's a good chance Banner attempted to turn into the Hulk simply because it's something he knows better and not because he thinks it's stronger. It's more just supporting evidence
As far as I can tell there is no 6-C feat they actually scale from just a High 7-A+ that for some reason even the person pulled it off is made 6-C.
6-C comes from Thanos who withstood the energy surge of the infinity gauntlet which was measured at 5.8 gigatons

Invincible_title_card.jpg

Semi-related, I'm a little upset we didn't get any TASM novelizations that weren't Junior Novels. TASM just kinda fits the vibe for the type of property that could earn a novelization

I unfortunately don't believe so just based on how novelizations of CBMs are nowadays. Even the MCU didn't get to have many teen/adult novelizations. There was Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and The Incredible Hulk. Funnily enough, the writer of Spider-Man 1, 2, and 3's novelization also did the Iron Man novelization. Anyhow, everything after that was Junior aimed (I heard there's an Infinity War one, but I can't find it. All I know is that reddit kept posting the Peter death scene from it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back