• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, the script is out, and uh...

Tom wasn't holding back against Gobby in the apartment, and still it did nothing to Gobby.
That's not really how it works. In actuality, this moment in the screenplay doesn't match up with how Goblin claims MCU Peter was holding back (and then expressed excitement at fighting Peter no longer pulling his punches, as foreshadowed by TASM Peter) along with MCU Peter beating Goblin to a pulp. Very much doubting this as rage power as well
Might I add, Goblin called out Peter a second time for holding back during their first fight, claiming that 'his morality is choking him.'

****, looks like I was late.

Well, I can rest easy knowing that the other Spider-Men are indeed from the previous films and not variants like everyone was screaming them out to be. I mean, we're literally shown Venom jumping from his movie straight into NWH, and he's not a variant in the least bit. What does that tell you? What good would it do to make variants from the old movies with the same exact backstories as them instead of just straight up pulling them from the old films and continuing their story?

Variants was a theory I had as well, but thankfully that's not the case. From here, we're just left to wonder how the Symbiote will be used and what villain we're getting next for Spider-Man

****, looks like I was late.

Well, I can rest easy knowing that the other Spider-Men are indeed from the previous films and not variants like everyone was screaming them out to be. I mean, we're literally shown Venom jumping from his movie straight into NWH, and he's not a variant in the least bit. What does that tell you?
That some people want to deny that Iron boy jr is comparable to Bully Maguire and that Andrew isnt the weakest Web Head?

Also even if they were variants, variants still cross-scale to their original self. So that argument is moot anyways.

Apparently Venom's inclusion was discussed regarding the final battle (though that may've given poor Raimi Peter some flashbacks)

I can buy Tom Cruise as an Iron Man variant because I've heard things about it that might actually be true, but Ben Affleck as Daredevil seems so random and misplaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back