• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's literally no way you can make this shit up and showing this is better than explaining

Literally speed up the entire ******* movie into this 1:20 clip no scenes cut or anything.with full spanish subs

So, by happenstance, has anybody been tuning into those theoretical "Team Pages" thread on the Staff Board (I think)? Because I think you all know where I'm going with this... Lol

Okay, so, Doc Ock vs Iron Spider. I believe they’re relatively equal.

For the first part of the fight, Peter is strictly on the defensive, simply trying to save people.

Until Doc Ock makes the comment “should’ve killed your little girlfriend when I had the chance”, which Tom goes Iron Spider. Watch VERY closely, and you can blatantly see the Iron Spider arms very clearly match Doc’s blow for blow, before pinning him down. In retaliation, Doc preforms the exact same move, before they go back to tentacle punching each other.

Tom gets off one hit with his actual body, only slightly staggering him, before the fight ends and he has to focus on saving the MIT teacher.

If you rewatch this fight, I can’t see how Otto truly dominated him when he spent 2/3’s of the entire video saving people.

I think the justification should be changed to the following:

At least 8-C (Tore off the front torso of the Iron Spider. Matched the Iron Spider's arms)

Scaling wouldn't change.

Last edited:
why do we consider otto dominating the iron spider??
Idk. They seemed to be on par with each other after Otto said he was gonna kill “his little girlfriend” and Peter seemed to be losing when he was distracted so he could save the University teacher so I say they are pretty much on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back