• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed update at Nanatsu in Taizai

Well I guess I'll go update the god tiers for now.

And I guess the other calc has also been accepted right? If so we're gonna need to update every single Massively Hypersonic character in the verse to Massively Hypersonic+.

Alright done with the god tiers. And I held off on upgrading their 50% state. And now we also need to discuss if the updated thunder reflect calc is accepted.

so no ban? even if he got slightly blitz he was the only won being able to fight but then again i can see why ban would be a issue sinces hes gonna be scaling to the others vs the indura assuming they even show the fight

I was thinking about updating it after we decide if the updated thunder reflect calc is usable so I could also add the speed calcs onto the calculations section.

M11UTD said:
So only Mel&DK, and maybe Eli if she play Orihime and starts reacting to the big boss to support her boy lol.
Ban, The One Escanor, Indra, SD, etc should scale as well. Since Ban>DK Meliodas>DK Zeldris ("damaged from battle with SDS"). Ludociel also blocked an attack from DK Meliodas.

Ban, The One Escanor, Indra, SD, etc should scale as well. Since Ban>DK Meliodas>DK Zeldris ("damaged from battle with SDS"). Ludociel also blocked an attack from DK Meliodas.

In that time DK Zeldris is more powerful than DK Mel cause obsortion of Lake's Magic, só we need wait to see If others Could scale

Ezeriot said:
M11UTD said:
So only Mel&DK, and maybe Eli if she play Orihime and starts reacting to the big boss to support her boy lol.
You are kidding? They aren't, no way a mere grace which is a part of the power of the SD equal the Gods, and Ban wasn't stronger than him, that is the opposite, The DK was weakened, didn't assimilate the vessel and destroyed from the inside by Meliodas's soul. No one could react when he didn't had any interference. Only the SD scale as she is a God like him. You forgot how the DK trashed Ban in Purgatory without being disturbed from the inside already?

DK Zeldoris is much more stronger since he has no problem from the inside to assimilate the vessel, the proof is that the world is reacting to his presence.

Somebody else is gonna have to add the new updated lightning reflection calc onto the profiles. I'm currently on vacation with really terrible cellular data and wifi so I won't be able to update anything within the next 5 days.

GalaxianAegis said:
The updated Gilthunder/Meliodas calc was accepted as well. We can use that to scale to the rest of the verse.
I think that everyone already got scaled to that old calc and feat.

GalaxianAegis said:
@Dooyo iirc this calculation had a higher yield than the previous calculation that was used.
Yeah, mach 800+

But we had Galand's speed feat scaling for everyone at his level and above which was mach 3880+.

@Dooyo The Gilthunder calc would scale to everyone before that point though. It makes everyone MHS+ from the beginning of the series.

GalaxianAegis said:
@Dooyo The Gilthunder calc would scale to everyone before that point though. It makes everyone MHS+ from the beginning of the series.
Yeah, I know.

Everyone who is at the level of Gilthunder or above of course. Holy Knight at his level get scaled but no apprendice Holy Knight and standard Holy Knight as Gilthunder was Great Holy Knight level in the Kingdom if I recall correctly.

Dooyo stop changing the statistics. You're messing up the bolding on Meliodas' profile. I'm probably going to revert the changes when I have somewhat better data.

Peter1129 said:
Dooyo stop changing the statistics. You're messing up the bolding on Meliodas' profile. I'm probably going to revert the changes when I have somewhat better data.
I didn't changed the stats, just made some little change on the syntax lol.

Don't worry.

@Dooyo The profile's format at the moment does not conform to the Wiki standards. Don't change the syntax or the appearance of the profile like that, we will have to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Peter1129 said:
Why did you remove/change the justifications for some of the profiles without permission?
I though that changing the stats without permission was forbidden. Not changing the grammar of some syntax into the right order.

GalaxianAegis said:
@Dooyo The profile's format at the moment does not conform to the Wiki standards. Don't change the syntax or the appearance of the profile like that, we will have to get it fixed as soon as possible.
Fine, I understand, I suppose that you are the one who I should ask that kind of permission right? Or it is someone else?

Ludoshel clearly stomped Original Demon without any effort. In fact Original Demon has to power up three times before he started to push back Ludoshel. Also Ludoshel wasn't clearly shown to be slightly stronger than Base Zeldris w/ God. Elizabeth was able to briefly survive fighting against the gods offscreen so why did you remove/change these justification?

Also why did you add far higher onto Meliodas' profile? Just higher is enough. Far higher is only used when they could be entire tiers higher.

Peter1129 said:
Ludoshel clearly stomped Original Demon without any effort. In fact Original Demon has to power up three times before he started to push back Ludoshel. Also Ludoshel wasn't clearly shown to be slightly stronger than Base Zeldris w/ God. Elizabeth was able to briefly survive fighting against the gods offscreen so why did you remove/change these justification?
Because Ludoshel didn't stomped him, he just overwhelmed him briefly until he turn the table at the end as Merlin stated.

You meant base Zeldoris, my bad then.

For Elizabeth, she got horribly killed along with Meliodas against the Gods, she didn't survived nothing, the Gods were toying with them until they gave the coup de grace.

Meliodas clearly stated back then, they couldn't do anything at all.

Elizabeth's durability is also questionable as she got easily knocked out by Derrierie's punch.

You need to make a content revision thread or discuss things first before you apply any changes. You can't just change things without discussing it with anybody.

Also I'm probably going to stop replying for a while now because I don't want monkeys to steal my phone in the mountains.

Peter1129 said:
You need to make a content revision thread or discuss things first before you apply any changes. You can't just change things without discussing it with anybody.

Also I'm probably going to stop replying for a while joe because I don't want monkeys to steal my phone.
Like this thread right here? Okay.

It is annoying to ask this but how I make a thread exactly? I am not joking, I seriously don't know how to initiate a thread.

Edit: Lol okay.

Typically you only make a thread regarding a specific topic and then you go and remake a new thread when you want to address something different.

It's typically looked down upon to put sudden changes on an approved thread to try and sneak them through as well. When applying revisions you should only fix the proposed changes that were agreed upon.

Muuuuh said:
In that time DK Zeldris is more powerful than DK Mel cause obsortion of Lake's Magic, só we need wait to see If others Could scale
The lake's magic doesn't make DK Zeldris stronger, his aim is to regain the power he had as DK Meliodas and the lake makes him regain his magic faster. He literally says he's not still at 100% "from the fight with the SDS" because Ban and Mel beat him up so bad.

Dooyo said:
Ezeriot said:
M11UTD said:
You are kidding? They aren't, no way a mere grace which is a part of the power of the SD equal the Gods, and Ban wasn't stronger than him, that is the opposite, The DK was weakened, didn't assimilate the vessel and destroyed from the inside by Meliodas's soul.
No one could react when he didn't had any interference. Only the SD scale as she is a God like him. You forgot how the DK trashed Ban in Purgatory without being disturbed from the inside already?

DK Zeldoris is much more stronger since he has no problem from the inside to assimilate the vessel, the proof is that the world is reacting to his presence.
All of what you said is wrong...

- The ONE is the sun at its peak, the SD's power is not the sun (shes not star level) . at the moment there is no reason to assume anyone else can access The One with the grace (Mael's body does not transform at all after gaining the grace)

- Ban was speedblitzing DK Meliodas left and right

- DK Meliodas>DK Zeldris (the vessel is just that much stronger)

- DK could only throw them around because of the Ruler in the purgatory. The moment the Ruler's weakness was exposed they got DK to his knees and took off his arm.

- The Sins can only access their true power with the Sacred Treasures, something Ban does not use. Ban with access to his ST is by all means much stronger than DK.

Ezeriot said:
Dooyo said:
Ezeriot said:
M11UTD said:
You are kidding? They aren't, no way a mere grace which is a part of the power of the SD equal the Gods, and Ban wasn't stronger than him, that is the opposite, The DK was weakened, didn't assimilate the vessel and destroyed from the inside by Meliodas's soul.
No one could react when he didn't had any interference. Only the SD scale as she is a God like him. You forgot how the DK trashed Ban in Purgatory without being disturbed from the inside already?

All of what you said is wrong...
- The ONE is the sun at its peak, the SD's power is not the sun (shes not star level) . at the moment there is no reason to assume anyone else can access The One with the grace (Mael's body does not transform at all after gaining the grace)

- Ban was speedblitzing DK Meliodas left and right

- DK Meliodas>DK Zeldris (the vessel is just that much stronger)

- DK could only throw them around because of the Ruler in the purgatory. The moment the Ruler's weakness was exposed they got DK to his knees and took off his arm.

- The Sins can only access their true power with the Sacred Treasures, something Ban does not use. Ban with access to his ST is by all means much stronger than DK.
Nope, you are stating headcanon, it is revealed by the Archangel Ludo that the Sunshine is a grace CREATED by her and her power, like the 10 Commandments were created by the DK. His mechanism work with the Sun when it is used by a Human, Mael has not that problem.

He was speedy a weakened DK Mel who didn't assimilated the body as he said that he needed time for that and he was getting destroyed from the inside.

You mean that he was trashed him casually during all this time and even get saved by Emo Mel when he grabbed him?

ST aren't a game changer, neither a power up, Lostvayne wouldn't change a damn thing for Mel, and they are useless at this stage of the story.

Stonger than the DK, nice fanboyism, call me when he can destroy the balance of the entire world by his mere presence, then I will believe that he is a God tier.

DK himself says he thought Zeldris as Vessel was weaker but in fact he was not.

In addition, DK Mel was fighting Meliodas in his mind, which caused him to divide attention and diminish his power.

DK Mel was not being assimilated, DK Zeldris is.

DK needs to replenish his energy as all the other Demons did upon exiting the seal, and he's replenished his energy with Magic Lake, so he's getting stronger.

Muuuuh said:

In addition, DK Mel was fighting Meliodas in his mind, which caused him to divide attention and diminish his power.

DK needs to replenish his energy as all the other Demons did upon exiting the seal, and he's replenished his energy with Magic Lake, so he's getting stronger.
You forgot to mention that he didn't add any time to assimilate that Mel's body completely as showed that the world didn't reacted to his presence at all.

Meliodas makes it worse for him as he was fighting him from the inside and demolishing his soul/essence.

You literally saw how easily and casually, he dominated Ban when he briefly put Meliodas down in the soul world to focus on Ban.

Muuuuh said:

Meliodas started fighting DK a chapter after Ban was casually beating up DK Meliodas.

DK says that he needs to replenish his power lost by fighting the SDS. He is at 100% because of a body and the 10 commandments, however.

Meliodas started fighting DK a chapter after Ban was casually beating up DK Meliodas.

DK says that he needs to replenish his power lost by fighting the SDS. He is at 100% because of a body and the 10 commandments, however.

Nope, you conveniently forgot that he need time to assimilate the body, he literally stated that after taking Zeldoris.

He don't assimilate the body instantly lol.

You mean that he lost fighting inside his soul world and almost getting killed by Meliodas's soul? Yeah.

Dooyo said:
Nope, you conveniently forgot that he need time to assimilate the body, he literally stated that after taking Zeldoris.

DK Zeldris and Zeldris are MUCH weaker than DK Meliodas-Meliodas. We know this. It doesn't matter if "it's okay" according to DK (literally never said or implied to be stronger or anywhere near DK Meliodas at the moment)

DK Zeldris and Zeldris are MUCH weaker than DK Meliodas-Meliodas. We know this. It doesn't matter if "it's okay" according to DK (literally never said or implied to be stronger or anywhere near DK Meliodas at the moment)

Nope, the DK himself stated that it is not the case lmao.

Both bodies can support his power and one isn't resisting unlike the other, making the assimilation perfect.

He is even getting far stronger thanks to the lake with the highest concentration of magic of all Britannia.

The environment literally react to his presence now, unlike before when he was too weak.

The Dooyo said:

DK Zeldris and Zeldris are MUCH weaker than DK Meliodas-Meliodas. We know this. It doesn't matter if "it's okay" according to DK (literally never said or implied to be stronger or anywhere near DK Meliodas at the moment) Nope, the DK himself stated that it is not the case lmao.
Both bodies can support his power and one isn't resisting unlike the other, making the assimilation perfect.

He is even getting far stronger thanks to the lake with the highest concentration of magic of all Britannia.

The environment literally react to his presence now, unlike before when he was too weak.

The DK stated he was still beaten up from the fight with SDS. The lake will make him regain the 100% he had as DK Meliodas. That is all that has been stated.

DK Meliodas never resisted DK in the first chapter when he started fighting Ban. Ban kept up casually, no ST.

The lake doesn't make him stronger, it heals him faster to get back to DK Meliodas level...

Environment reacted to 2 DK's being present not DK zeldris.

Back