• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed update at Nanatsu in Taizai

Guys, calm down, you guys are not understanding the calculations.

The barrier pushing the beam backward is not being considered in the calculation.

The calculation sews the distance between meliodas and the lightning and the distance shown in that panel, the lightning is not shown in it, so this is the maximum distance that the ray moved, making the movement distance a low ball but still justifiable.

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...e_free/chapter_314_merciless_salvation/13.jpg

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...e_free/chapter_314_merciless_salvation/15.jpg

Again, the part of Meliodas pushing the lightning back with the barrier is not being used in the calculation, are different partrs.

Muuuuh said:
Guys, calm down, you guys are not understanding the calculations.
Meliodas move fast enough that lightning look frozen, but lightning Never goes backwards (or in upward direction), in next scan distance between mel and lightning increases instead of decreasing, so how you can find accurate distance between mel and lightning, accepting 1st scan but discarding 2nd scan(where lightning split)

Actually lightning does technically go backwards but that isn't the point.

And I don't know what manga you've been reading because the distance obviously decreased because we even see the lightning hit the water behind DK when they exchanged punches

Naw if u look closer it looks more light a lightning bolt and the water being hit. Water doesn't move in that form of a bolt

1997KD was back after being pushed through a barrier, so your point is wrong from the beginning. And again, this part does not even go into the calculation, I do not understand your point in bringing this to the discussion, you mean it is not a real lightning because of this?

I believe that all members of the calc group accepted it mathematically. And from what I saw they also accepted that it is not an outlier

So only Mel&DK, and maybe Eli if she play Orihime and starts reacting to the big boss to support her boy lol.

I think you should wait on Ban, he's going with the squad to fight Indura, so everyone will react to it and Indura will most likely keep up with Ban too. It'll be a mess.

oh thats so true the indura thing will or.... we could go back to my ark being literal light via the beams only and they would be SOL already :/

I do not agree with Wild, he only reacted to the weakened Dk of Purgatorio, I also do not think it's better to scaling Ban or King by now, since it was stated that Dk was well weakened during the first fight. I think for the moment only Mel, DK Zeldris, and SD for now, would probably scale some more during the final battle.

If the other sins somehow keep up with the Indura it could either be because the Indura's a huge target or it's an outlier for them as they were clearly unable to keep up with the Demon King. There's no need to hold back scaling Ban just because of this. Also he's just going to get a likely Relativistic.

I don't agree with Ban and Wild, as someone said here, he will fight Indura and the rest will react to him as well.

He fought a DK who didn't assimilated the body completely as the world didn't reject him and react to him, and Meliodas's soul was destroying him from the inside, interfering him very badly.

Right now, the vessel don't reject him which mean that he is far better and stronger than before as the world react to his presence as well.

Oh right just remembered when Meliodas wasn't interfering with Demon King he pretty much blitzed Ban for a split second there so yeah Ban probably shouldn't scale. Also we need to change his justification to holding his own against a weakened Demon King in Meliodas' body.

I'd also agree with only scaling this to the absolute God Tier characters. Depending on how Ban and others perform we can change that later, but I would be cautious as well.

Anyways here are my proposal for the speeds.

Demon King: Likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Should be somewhat comparable to when he was possessing his sons) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Should be faster than when he was possessing his sons) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Meliodas)

Keys: Weakened | Full Power | Possessing Meliodas/Zeldris

Supreme Deity: Likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Weakened Demon King) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Full Power Demon King)

Keys: Weakened | Full Power

Post-Purgatory Meliodas: Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Blitzed lightning)

Keys:

Wild: At least Massively Hypersonic+ likely higher, likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed w/ Wild Full Throttle (Tagged weakened Demon King)

Keys:

Meliodas is also the Demon King, why calling him post Purgatory lol?

His father literally said to him.

" This world doesn't need TWO Demon Kings. "

Peter1129 said:
Anyways here are my proposal for the speeds.

Demon King: Likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Should be somewhat comparable to when he was possessing his sons) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Should be faster than when he was possessing his sons) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Post-Purgatory Meliodas)

Keys: Weakened | Full Power | Possessing Meliodas/Zeldris

Supreme Deity: Likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Weakened Demon King) | Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Comparable to Full Power Demon King)

Keys: Weakened | Full Power

Post-Purgatory Meliodas: Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed (Blitzed lightning)

Keys:

Wild: At least Massively Hypersonic+ likely higher, likely Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed w/ Wild Full Throttle (Blitzed weakened Demon King)

Keys:
Italic text

Well, Wild didn't actually blitz him, he didn't pay attention to him if I recall correctly.

Peter1129 said:
Because that's whats his final key is currently called on his profile.
But the manga never called him " post Purgatory " that is a fan surname.

The legit title of him right now is Demon King Meliodas since he is confirmed to be one too like his Father.

There was also that time when Wild hit him when he was chasing after Meliodas and Ban. Though I also don't think he was paying attention to Wild since they were at the portal. So I guess I'll change Full Throttle Wild from blitzing Demon King to tagging Demon King.

bro ban kept up as for the others its not that they couldnt keep up but he was too strong for their attacks

I do not think that could scale, DK Zeldris is the most powerful version of DK shown so far, since it is being fed by the magic of the lake until it supplies all the forces. DK from Purgatory and DK Mel who fought with Ban can not Scale for DK Zeldris.

Demon King possessing Zeldris is merely 50% of his power possessing Zeldris. His weakened state should still scale to some extent as Zeldris is nothing compared to 50% of his power.

True, but we have not yet seen all the power of DK, we just know that DK Zeldris is the strongest form of DK so far. So we can scale Ban, King and etc in case they fight with DK Zeldris.

Demon King while possessing Meliodas was able to simultaneously blitz Full Wings King and Afternoon Mael while standing still so I doubt they'll scale.

Also Ban was briefly blitzed by Demon King when Meliodas stopped interfering with Demon King over control of his body so he probably also doesn't scale anymore.

http://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-302-page-10.html

The gods at 100% also scales. So if we hold off on scaling the characters that scale to 50% gods than the only ones affected would be Demon King, Supreme Deity and Meliodas.

Back