• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sped cuz y faqin not, Im leaving anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Obi for the idea, I'll just copy-paste what you told me and expand on the rest. All credits go to him:

Welp, since another verse almost got away with a fodder having infinite speed and scaling that to the top tiers (because the word outlier means nothing now a days) I decided to play the same game too and what's best than having a verse with 1 outlier for infinite speed? Another verse with 3/4 "feats" for infinite/immeasurable speed!

I'm doing the arguments for Immeasurable first cuz **** why not:

Immeasurable speed/reactions

For starters in DMC5 we have an enemy called Fury:

This enemy is a species of Demon that has mutated over time, wishing and getting more speed with every generation until DMC5 where we see how far that mutation has taken them. As the report puts it:

I got this theory that demons mutate based on their deepest, darkest desires.So take this big lizard. It wants to hunt, right? It wants to go faster. Wants to kill faster. Day in, day out, all it can think of is speed.A few generations of that twisted killer instinct, and you get a freak so fast it ain't even moving under its own power no more. This sucker uses raw demonic power to do little space-time jumps. It'll warp right next to you and bite your face off before you can blink! Hope you got quick reflexes.
Basically this guy can move through linear time to appear anywhere anywhen to attack its prey with pure demonic juice but the best part is that Dante can casually react to their attacks and follow their movements even when they are doing the space time jump.

The apex of a demon

In volume 2 we come to lear about a very special demon, someone who has ascended past everything ever seen in the verse that I dare say no one has ever achieved, even Dante and that is Void Mundus.

Void Mundus or alternate universe Mundus is, like the original one, the emperor of demons but unlike the original counterpart, he is way stronger being able to break Sparda's seal much more earlier than the original counterpart and actually killed Sparda when he came back (altough Sparda was drugged) and so many years later he achieved a form of power never again seen in the universe.

With all that power we are told that Mundus became a void, the source, the heart and the nexus to the demon world all in one but not only that, we come to learn that Mundus is the sole ruler for timeless eternity but the thing is, the translation butchered that a little bit, in reality Mundus is a demon who now exist outside the flow of time itself, a being who rules everything in the universe (which btw it was fused into 1 again)

Dante fought and killed this mundus with ease adding more weight to the feat above.

Now I move onto the other feat which is Chen, the weakest link in this argument but somewhat consistent with the ones above.

Chen, the all powerful artificial demon

The power of the beastheads is something amazing, beyond the scope of whatever Mundus thought possible, it's magical power was unlike anything ever seen. If a demon consumed that power they will become capable of shaping all of reality to their whim and so an artificial half demon did it.

Chen, who had spent decades of his life researching about demons got exactly that, power beyond everything, power to see beyond time and space.

While it is only his mind it would be consistent if he had some form of reaction to everything he sees which would be consistent with him keeping up with Dante who already defeated someone who exist outside of the flow of time. (scans needed, Efite do your work and bring the scans >:v)

After that we have one possibly infinite speed feat.

In volume 1 Gilver, a proto angelo sent by mundus to kill dante, opens 2 nexus in the human world, the first one is sealed by dante and the second one is stopped after Gilver is killed but this one is described as consuming the human world, overwritting it and creating another demon world

The human world and the demon world are both currently accepted as infinite in size, same with the original world and the act of rewritting one or recreating the other is an infinite speed feat as it is affecting an infinite sized object in a finite time frame.

Argosax presence alone did something similar, leaking into the human world despite being sealed at the time and corrupting the human world, merging both worlds again.

MFTL+

And since I'm throwing outliers "feats" around stuff let me throw this one around too. In DMC1 we see mundus flapping a universe into existence in a matter of seconds, no one reacts to it (as they weren't fighing at the moment) but it was done casually and Mundus attacks should scale which means reaction/combat speed, there is also the other feat where they flight across the universe Mundus created but it relies on a lot of assumptions, that's why the current one is the lowest assuptions possible.

this is a joke thread btw but I need to make it look as real as possible

Just gonna watch this for now, gonna have some choice words for some people if immeasurable reactions is accepted

Just gonna watch this for now, gonna have some choice words for some people if immeasurable reactions is accepted
Johnny.png

UGH

fury is hax, chen is mistranslated and not provided. Void Mundus is more his state of being, not speed. Mundus isnt accepted for speed regarding the universe creation as per some site standard I guess, and the nexus was to be its own crt maybe, and NOT as infinite.

and yes i know this is a joke

UGH

fury is hax, chen is mistranslated and not provided. Void Mundus is more his state of being, not speed. Mundus isnt accepted for speed regarding the universe creation as per some site standard I guess, and the nexus was to be its own crt maybe, and NOT as infinite.

and yes i know this is a joke
WATCH OUT WE GOT AN BUZZKILLER :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back