• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

@Zencha9 Finally to finish this one off properly.

First One:

この 老いぼれにまた力を貸してくれるか?

王宮の魔神よ…。

石板に封印されし聖五体を解き放ち守護の力を与えよ!

Will you lend your power to this old decrepit fool once again?

Demon of the Royal Palace...

Unleash the five holy bodies of the Sealed One in the stone tablets.

And grant me the power of protection!

Second One:

あれがシモン様のカー…。

一千の軍勢を一夜にして倒したという伝説の守護神!

エクゾディア・・・。

(シモン) かつて 押し寄せる敵国の軍勢を 退けるためアクナムカノン王とともに戦いしカー。

そのあまりの力ゆえ2度と使わぬと誓い町の守りとして封じてきたが今 そのかせを解く!

That is Shimon's Ka....

The legendary guardian deity said to have defeated a thousand troops in a single night!

Exodia...

(Shimon) The Ka that once fought with Pharoh Aknamkanon to repel the troops of the enemy nation.

I sealed it away as this town's protector, vowing never to use it again because of its great power... But now the time has come to unbind its shackles!

Any difference at all compared to the translated versions?

@Qliphoth_Bacikal yes here is the CR translation the 1st is in 17:23 the 2nd is in 18:17
the problem we had in our CRT is the fact that shimon says that exodia is the city's protector and how it's unkown how he sealed exodia
SD thinks that exodia is sealed forever because the seal makes exodia the city's protector thus sealing him to the city only
i think that the seal was vauge and that shimon was refering to how he sealed exodia in 5 tablets

@Zencha: CrunchyRoll has the problem of having too many ads...

Anyways, the translation they made is a little fine? Other than switching some words like "Demon" to "Spirit" but that's only because the kanji for it can roughly mean that as well.

Anyways, I don't see how Exodia being sealed there is said to be "forever". Neither the OG Jap version or that of a translated version like CrunchyRoll's say that. It just said that because Exodia's power is so great, he had it sealed away as the town's guardian deity.

SD didn't say that the translations says "forever" he just interprets it as exodia being locked by non corporeal seal that locks exodia to the city because he's called the protector of the city
i think the seal either means the tablets or the chains because there's no reason for shimon to have a non corporeal seal when no one in the history of egypt has such a seal
so what do you think shimon meant by "the seal" ? i'm curious about your thoughts

Ah...

Probably the tablets? Because there's like five right, which matches up with how you need five cards to summon Exodia in a deck? The chains just seem like something that's part of it but I don't see it as being said seal.

Shackles would make sense if you think of the chains, but the fact Shimon chants about the stone tablets makes me think that's the main one for having sealed him in five separate tablets for its body...right?

And the chains probably are there not only as part of it but probably to make sure Exodia doesn't wreck shit?

IDEK, I'm just going off what the original said.

oh yeah he chants about the tablets and he summons them from the ground and then exodia comes out from them so i think your interpretation makes the most sense

Yeah. But then again, there can be multiple interpretations to everything just as much as a language like Japanese (or Chinese even cuz Kanji is derived from it anyway) can have multiple meanings to certain words like Sekai, Hoshi, etc.

I only gave one since that's what seemed to make the most sense to me based on Shimon's chant to release Exodia.

yeah i know that there could be multiple interpretations but i just think that your interpretations makes the most sense
anyways thanks alot for helping i really appreciate it

Help needed to translate this other Chinese segment (apologies for the punctuation and the way it's organized, I could only find this on short notice).

至于波动,也是如此,前方之人的波动恐怖惊天,
似可以碎灭规则,可以改变法则,可以影响时空,
可以镇压宇宙万宗家族,与他比较,星域大能,
就好似刚出生的孩童一般,
双方根本就不在一个层次上

As for the fluctuations, it is also true that the fluctuations of the person in front of you are terrifying.

It seems to be able to shatter the rules, change the laws, affect space-time.

Just like a newborn child,

The two sides are simply not on the same level.

@Planck69

Very rough here, and only thankfully part in due to using a Chinese dictionary to pull this off.

Though you're better off having to get @Chasekilleen to help check this out whenever they show up. Especially for the middle one that I can't quite make out enough to try and give. There is something about suppressing the universe/cosmos and that of star domain power(??), but I'd have Chase better check this one out than me if not the whole passage later.

The MTL is roughly;

"Their fluctuations can surpress Natural Laws, space and time, the entire universe. Star Domain beings are children to them."

But yeah, I'll wait for Chase.

Help needed to translate this other Chinese segment (apologies for the punctuation and the way it's organized, I could only find this on short notice).

至于波动,也是如此,前方之人的波动恐怖惊天,
似可以碎灭规则,可以改变法则,可以影响时空,
可以镇压宇宙万宗家族,与他比较,星域大能,
就好似刚出生的孩童一般,
双方根本就不在一个层次上
至于波动,也是如此,前方之人的波动恐怖惊天,
似可以碎灭规则,可以改变法则,可以时空,
O宇宙万宗家族,与他比较,星域大能,
就好似刚出生的孩童一般,
双方根本就不在一个层次上

Only the wave motion is present, the person's wave motion ahead is frightening and terrorizing the sky, it was breaking the rules and altering the laws of space-time itself.

It can supress the universe of ten thousand sects, compared to him, the almighty starfield power is nothing but child's play to him.
Both parties involved are just simply not on the same level above.

Timezone differences, sorry if I didn't get back earlier.
And the commas added really seem like they are talking about slightly different things when in fact that they are together in the same context, therefore I got confused

Last edited:
That was very torturous...Honestly, I just wonder how the people in Japan write down their stuff cuz they make some characters look hard AF to read and figure out what they are...

@SamanPatou So I got a bunch of stuff here and there of the upper parts of the Bee Anatomy page.

Just to summarize everything because it took me this long to look at everything over and over cuz of the style of the writing:
  • Middle arms are usually hidden, and Q-Bee can use them to shape shift into different forms
  • Her antenna is used to smell or make a pitch to scan for something (probably for prey for create a new Q-Bee? Which would make sense)
  • Her small "eyes" are artificial eyes that seem to know whether there's light or not? It's hard to make out but that's what it's trying to say
  • Her big "eyes" are compound eyes that lets her know the shape and movement of things...roughly speaking.
  • And the arm thing she does says about spawning a bunch of them in an instant/moment.
Nothing else was really of interest, or at least what I can only make out. The honest bit was something about just liking to eat it(??) and the thorn/stinger she uses is just said for her to stick it into someone (PAUSE) over and over.

That's the best I can find with that kind of writing style of those characters on the image of Q-Bee.

@Ogbunabali

Evangelion Chronicle No.17
Technology Sheet: EVA Fighting Weapons

Evangelion Chronicle No.01
Mechanic sheet: Evangelion First Plane

Evangelion Chronicle No.26
Mechanic Sheet: 11th Apostle Ireul

Evangelion Chronicle No.23
Mechanic Sheet: 12th Apostle Leliel

They just seem to name what they're pointing at. Not telling what they can do and whatnot.

Thank you really much for your work, I appreciate it! And apologies for the long time it took to you.
I think that the antennae and eyes stuff could go under enhanced senses (kinda, the eyes explanation could go under Camouflage) while the arm thing is supported by gameplay showings.

Last edited:
@Ogbunabali

Evangelion Chronicle No.01
Mechanic sheet: Evangelion First Plane

Evangelion Chronicle No.26
Mechanic Sheet: 11th Apostle Ireul

Evangelion Chronicle No.23
Mechanic Sheet: 12th Apostle Leliel

They just seem to name what they're pointing at. Not telling what they can do and whatnot.
Thank you very much.

The more I see this, the more I keep getting surprised at how other series that definitely would have needed some translations to check out. Like oh IDK...Shinza maybe? That's one particular example I see that could use it. Nasuverse is one despite the history I heard before about how people take from one or the other, but at least one was requested here earlier so that's something else as a plus for me to see... Unless these were done elsewhere then it makes sense but if it were not, well...

...anyone that ever reads my off-comments like this, these are just personal rants/thoughts of mine here. If it's too much of a bother, I apologize for it. I'm just being open and honest about it at least.

Last edited:
@LIFE_OF_KING

何をふざけている‼

祈本里香があのまま暴走していれば

町1つ消えていたかもしれんのだぞ‼

What a joke!!

If Rika Orimoto ever went on a rampage...

A whole town would have been wiped out!!

町 could also mean a block (like city block?), neighborhood or possibly street even among other things. 消 is one that simply means something that disappeared or vanish, but it may not necessarily mean like erasing out of existence but rather just wiping something out with such power to the point what was once there is no longer around...if that makes any sense?

Nasuverse is one despite the history I heard before about how people take from one or the other, but at least one was requested here earlier so that's something else as a plus for me to see... Unless these were done elsewhere then it makes sense but if it were not, well...
Nasuverse has horrible translations to be honest with you, I used to watch a lot of threads on Reddit and there can be some quite a few mistranslations in it.
My biggest gripe is from some of the screenshots from Fate Extra CCC, it is nowhere near 2A, I wanna make a CRT for that after I read that, but I digress for now.

@Chasekilleen So I've heard, yeah. And from what I've heard and even seen here, you have one people who disagree with one group of people from a different forum site's translations yet they'll take what the "official ENG" version say as well as the word of another.

That and also misinterpreting the scans which makes it pretty unbelievable how anybody kept this up until recently. But I digress the same too.

Could someone please translate the below? It's a Chinese segment I found. Might not be the most coherent but it should be legible to a degree.

那么接下来就去看看这片星空到底有多么辽阔到底多么的璀璨王宝乐意气风发目中露出强烈光芒身体轰鸣间化作一道长虹以惊人的速度直接就横穿如今的太阳系直至出现在了太阳系外看到了那浩瀚的火海以及火海中心浑身上下散发恐怖气息的老牛

ムンドゥスが翼を羽ばたかせると、神殿はー瞬にしてその存在を失い、世界は星の海に包まれた。広大な宇宙にただ両者のみが対時する。

Can i get this translated

@Cyberblader90

"As Mundus flapped his wings, the temple ceased to exist and the world was enveloped in a sea of stars. In the vastness of space, the two opposing sides faced off."

Something like this. Keep note that 宇宙/Uchuu can mean universe or cosmos even along with space, but the last flows better in this structure.

Last edited:
i have one more but its long

"正 直 、 俺 も こ の 粘 つ く 、 の よ う な 化 け 物 を 、 悪 魔 の 一 種 と し て 考 え て い い の か 判 断 に 迷 う と こ ろ だ 。 魔 帝 が 心 血 を そ そ い で 完 成 さ せ た 魔 界 の 生 物 兵 器 で 、 そ の 思 考 回 路 も 能 力 も 、 す べ て は 敵 対 者 を 殺 し つ く 、 す こ と だ け を 目 的 と し て 創 ら れ て い る 。 だ が 、 そ の 結 果 、 創 造 者 で さ え 予 想 も つ か な か っ た 悪 な 殺 機 械 が で き 上 が っ た ら し く 、 無 制 限 に 力 を 解 放 さ せ る と 魔 界 の 安 定 さ え 担 る が し か ね な い 危 険 な 存 在 に な つ ち ま つ た 。 そ こ で 、 マ ヌ ケ な 魔 帝 は 大 あ わ て で 、 こ い つ を 配 置 し た 地 点 に は よ 走 を 抑 え る た め の 拘 束 具 紋 章 と リ ン ク し て 力 場 を 発 生 さ せ る 拘 束 文 様 を セ ッ ト で 設 置 す る 八 メ メ に な っ た ワ ケ だ 。 た し か に 非 拘 束 状 態 の ナ イ ト メ ア の 力 は 凄 ま じ く 、 ゲ ル 状 の 肉 体 は あ ら ゆ る 攻 撃 を 受 け つ け な い 。 さ ら に 、 そ の 内 部 に 亜 空 間 と も 言 う べ き 異 世 界 を 生 成 し て 、 こ こ に 引 き す り こ ん だ 相 手 の 記 憶 力 ら 生 み 出 し た 魔 物 の " 影 " を け し か け る 、 ま さ に 悪 夢 め い た 能 力 を 発 揮 し て く る 。 だ か り と 言 っ て 拘 束 文 様 を 発 動 さ せ れ ば 楽 勝 っ て わ け で も な く 、 防 衛 本 能 が 高 ま っ て 硬 質 を し た 巨 体 か ら 、 さ な が ら 軍 事 兵 器 の よ う に 多 彩 な 攻 撃 を 繰 り 出 し て き や が る 。 こ い つ が 暴 走 し て 魔 界 が 滅 び ち ま え ば い い の に っ て 、 ホ ン ト に 思 う ぜ !"

Oh, I remember that one. That's about Nightmare from DMC1 guidebook. Did that last year once actually.

"To be honest, I'm at a loss in judging whether I should consider this sticky dark monster as a kind of demon.

It is a biological weapon of the Demon World that the Demon Emperor completed with all his heart and soul, its thought circuits and ability are all created solely for the purpose of killing an adversary.

However, as a result, it seems that an evil killing machine that even the creator did not anticipate was created, becoming a dangerous existence that could threaten the stability of the Demon World if its powers were to be released indefinitely.

So, the Demon Emperor was in a big hurry and at the moment when this guy was arranged, a restraining tool was placed to suppress its movement──that was the reason why a set of restraint patterns that generate a forcefield by linking with eight emblems was set.

The true power of the unrestrained Nightmare is dreadful, and its gel-like body makes it impervious to all attacks.

In addition, it creates a different world inside it which can be called a subspace, exerting a true nightmare ability to cast the "shadow" of the demon that was created from the memory of the opponent who was pulled in it.

If you could call it a restraint pattern, it wasn't an easy victory and its defense instinct increases and its body hardens, attacking with a variety of attacks like a military weapon. I wish this guy would run off and have the Demon World perish!"

Could someone please translate the below? It's a Chinese segment I found. Might not be the most coherent but it should be legible to a degree.

那么接下来就去看看这片星空到底有多么辽阔到底多么的璀璨王宝乐意气风发目中露出强烈光芒身体轰鸣间化作一道长虹以惊人的速度直接就横穿如今的太阳系直至出现在了太阳系外看到了那浩瀚的火海以及火海中心浑身上下散发恐怖气息的老牛
Bump

真人の剥き出しの魂の姿。原形の200%(当社比)の強度。更に「変形しない(ブレード以外)」という“縛り”で強度を爆上げしている!!

The bare soul of a true soul. Its strength is 200% that of its original form (by our comparison). Additionally, its strength has been increased by the "binding" of "transformation (except for the blade)"!!

@LIFE_OF_KING Something like this.

Last edited:
Back