• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

I personally believe they have a soul and for the soul they sue as weapon might be a special one or technology because it's stated by Ronin if I remember correctly that Samurai also cary a special soul within them.

Bit of a misconception going around....Samurai aren't "Dead", they've died once in a ritual and were resurrected as an Android. Big difference.

Cyborgs aren't full robots tho... by definition, even Furuta would be a Cyborg.

By definition, anyone who has mechanical equipment imbued in their body which is essential to their survival is a Cyborg.

It's another statement about Daruma using a star breaker. Daruma said he wasn't aiming for a star he was aiming for Ata. Ata wanted to know why he was using a star breaker

Should probably check what the official English version says in a couple of days.

It's star. Cuz viz translations in the early chapters refers to Daruma as the Star crushing dog Samurai

Also I found something interesting lmao. Daruma had a dog type key holder but got transformed into a cat. Hachi has a cat like key holder even tho it was supposed to be a dog. I wonder if these things will having any importance to the plot. I know for one Daruma being in his wrong body might

[1]

Guys, seems like Daruma's Star Breaker creater a crater enough large to reach the horizon and dwarfs all the mountain ranges around it.

Also how deep could it be?

What Attack Potency level do you think it can reach?

It was visible from space. You could the stars and space behind it when it was slowing down in the second panel. The crater it created was long enough to reach the curvature from the pov and who knows how deep it was?

The fact that it was visible from the upper atmosphere makes it country level at least IMO.

Don't think that'd be anything impressive compared to what we've seen ATA do. But the shot where he seems to manipulate the clouds to look like a massive wolfs' head would probably give better results... I think

Well, Ata was completely surprised and threatened by it and seemed to think it could blow up the planet... which Daruma did kinda confirm by saying, that I am not targetting the planet.

Daruma actively did held back... he used a tooth pick for god's sake.

I am still not caught up with tiers. What is 6B again? Country right?

But the cloud was the attack tho? "Atmospheric blade."

It was a weaker version anyway so it doesn't really matter. Also it seems that Ata implied that Daruma has used star breaker other times before and went a sword instead of just a toothpick

Once the space adventure starts we will see far better feats than these ones, in my opinion. Well that's obvious anyway.

I'm scared, in a good way, to know how strong Yasha and Ususama are compared with Daruma at his peak. They are the leaders of their Factions and the Samurai Styles take their name.

And also Yasha is facing the Galaxy threat.

B023 said:
I am still not caught up with tiers. What is 6B again? Country right?
But the cloud was the attack tho? "Atmospheric blade."
I meant the big cloud monster thing not the tornado the tornado would be about the same as the crater which is what I guesstimated.

The current higher calc we have is Ata's moin slash. 6-A I think or high end High 6-B

There is also another durability feat for Ata. Hachimaru was able slice through a hardened steel tank with a regular blade yet couldn't do the same with his true Soul blade even with Hayataro's help to a weakend Ata's neck.

So, Ata's skin is literally harder than steel.

Oh I know his durability scales from his moon feat considering it was all done physically. I M just pointing out that even weakened, his skin his harder than steel.

So, if Ata has cut in half the moon with Silent Slash...this means he's a Tier 5-C or what?

And what if Ata cut the moon into pieces?

Back