• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

Same he doesn't really seem like the top guy or or. Of the top guys. He's more of like a Karaka and Hachi more like a Bam

after this arc is done we would make it. But there is quite a bit of discussion to be done about general verse things.

I can't wait for this series to reach 100 chapter to see people talking about it becoming trash and that it was way better when it started.

So the leader of the samurai that is guarding earth died to a single slash from Ata, yet Hachimaru who recently became a samurai is lasting a lot longer than Ata all because he has more willpower? Plot armor!

So any samurai can live forever as long as their will is strong enough... Can Samurai die of old age? Since the other Samurai leader was an old dude?

@johncena

errr for one the leader of the samurai blocked a full power attack with 2 swords by ata, we did not see the full fight it was likely not a oneshot. And Ata got nerfed by Dr Furuta, so it makes sense.

JohnCenaNation said:
So the leader of the samurai that is guarding earth died to a single slash from Ata, yet Hachimaru who recently became a samurai is lasting a lot longer than Ata all because he has more willpower? Plot armor!
Bro it's the difference between Ata who fought Munin and Ata who fought Hachi is literally obvious

The Hell?! Ata basically lost all his power alongside with half of his body. He also stated that, with that wrecked body, he can't throw his slashes anymore.

C'mon, the difference is obvious. Before getting half erased Ata busted the ******* moon. You'll see how Ata was powerful when Silent Slash will be activated.

Also before getting half erased Ata pierced and destroyed Hagamichi's black samurai armor with 4 metal blades, but now he wasn't able to cut Hachimaru's samurai armor on his hand.

Current Ata <<<<<<<<<<< Ata before getting erased <<<<<<<<<< real Ata

Injured Hachimaru reacted and dodged weakened/erased Ata's slashes in the last chapter. Probably a better feat than reacting to cannonballs.

That feat is easily Multi-Mountain+ You can see several mountains in the background... all of them dwarfed by the tornado. If nerfed injured Cat Daruma can do this with a toothpick, Star Level Prime Daruma might be actually true.

Remember...Daruma did this with just a toothpick and without his Princess, his Wolf Holder and a Spaceship Holder like Ata's Dragon Fortress or Mujin's Garuda.

It actually maybe highe with cloud creation also it looks like everything is being destroyed on the ground cause it seems like a mountain range is near the tornado

You can't calc that. It was soul absorption. And we don't know if the explosion came from Ata having too much resistance or what

I still dont think it is soul absorption in the traditional sense since I dont think samruai actually have souls in the normal sense.

Yeah I know but my point is I dont think samurai souls are anything like actual souls.

For one they clearly dont need them to continue living(they can be apart from their body with no issues, you can even steal them).

I think they are devices.

Samurai are also already dead. Meaning what ever soul they had previously is dead too. Their bodies are entirely made out of cyborg regenerating parts.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah I know but my point is I dont think samurai souls are anything like actual souls.
For one they clearly dont need them to continue living(they can be apart from their body with no issues, you can even steal them).

I think they are devices.

Samurai are also already dead. Meaning what ever soul they had previously is dead too. Their bodies are entirely made out of cyborg regenerating parts.
Ahn, sorry. I agree with you.

Back