• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

So weakened Ata is Hypersonic ranges while his soul at max is MFTL if I am understanding correctly.

> Hachimaru blitz Ata once in the chapter although it was more like he caught him off guard (I'll have to re-read).

> Daruma Blitz and overpowered Ata. His attack was feared to severely damage if it not destroy the planet/star based on Ata's reaction to it (waiting for viz translation). Also I saw someone say that this was 60% Daruma in his cat body.

Correct me if I am misunderstanding.

Ata is using some "fake" body right? His fake Body:

Attack Potency: At least Large Country level+ (Made a crater on the moon and sliced through it), possibly Moon level (Left the moon in pieces after the crater)

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Crossed the moon in seconds and flew out of the planet in instants), Massively FTL+ flight speed (Flew from another solar system in a matter of minutes)

I don't see why he needs the sub rel rating. He is mftl in everything.

Btw Daruma isn't Hypersonic

I think we need to discuss if Hachi needs a speed rating with perception above everything else. It's lookrd at as a plot point because he is the only person that can perceive 120 frames per sec and that helped him read Ata's move. I feel like I'm the future his speed ratings are going to be different because of that

120FPS is like, subsonic perception. Unless you think Ata attack below subsonic speeds you can use it. The 120 FPS can be used if someone blitz Hachi from a hige distance

Even then, Samurai were fighting above his perception level in chapter 1. That scene was just to illustrate Hachimaru has skill, he just had to adapt.

Isn't Ata's feat at least continental? I mean, he piercerd through the whole diameter of the moon with a bullrush, and when he landed on it he created a large country explosion.

I'm saying I feel that it's a plot point that Hachi's perception speed is above his normal stats which we should take into consideration if he ever has some outlier feats which can't be explained

SogiitaVii said:
Isn't Ata's feat at least continental? I mean, he piercerd through the whole diameter of the moon with a bullrush, and when he landed on it he created a large country explosion.
Iirc Ata's crater feat used v. Frag which gave it's country level rating, whereas crater feats use pulverisation and vaporization (if evidence suggests it) from what I've seen. Especially for the type of crater Are made. . Using pulverisation values puts him at continental to multi-continental levels

Hachimaru should scale to Ata casually slicing bullets from an automatic weapon. Which should be in the hypersonic range.

PowerToScale said:
SogiitaVii said:
Iirc Ata's crater feat used v. Frag which gave it's country level rating, whereas crater feats use pulverisation and vaporization (if evidence suggests it) from what I've seen. Especially for the type of crater Are made. . Using pulverisation values puts him at continental to multi-continental levels
I'm sorry but i don't know what v. Frag means.

So I was rereading early chapters of s8 and apparently Hayataro also reacted to the tank ball. I wonder if Hayataro will start getting some ap feats of his own.

Nelliels said:
So I was rereading early chapters of s8 and apparently Hayataro also reacted to the tank ball. I wonder if Hayataro will start getting some ap feats of his own.
I believe for now we can at least scale him to hachimaru. His durability even seems to be better than hachimaru's

It was visible from the upper horizon. You could see dark space and stars along with curve of the planet and continent in the next panel's top upper left corner.

So, eyeballing it, country-continent? Anyone has calcs yet?

That is more like matter manipulation than energy manipulation.

10km is an understatement. You could see space, it is more likely hundreds of km long considering the height we saw it at.

I think we're about to get a training arc, remember when daruma told hachimaru about the training he's gonna put him through. Getting early shippuden vibes

Back