• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 3rd CRT

Space and Time Manipulation and, probably, Portal Creation...if it doesn't fall into Space Manipulation already:

[1]

[2]

[3]

Fudo Myoo-Hachimaru' stats are all Infinite. 'This should scale him Massively Above every other characters in the series but Fudo Myoo himself. '

[4]

Also Fudo Myoo-Hachimaru has acquired every Kongo Yasha Style ability. We should add Atmos Fang, Silent Slash, Dog Paddle etc. to his page.

[5]

Star Summoning that can be seen from different parts of the galaxy. I guess Galactic or Intergalactic Range:

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

Edit. Fudo Myoo-Hachimaru surpassed both Time and Space:

[10]

He also has full control over all space which is why he easily opened to the void dimension without even knowing the technique or performing any signs, him just casually standing opened it by will and even cut loose time

I don't think surpassing space time in this context give anything since he is also stated be also reliant on space and the most important part, he became a pure H particle which is what the Universe is shaped.

He is probably omnipresent but nothing is warrant of a rant of "above time and space"

The Causality said:
I don't think surpassing space time in this context give anything since he is also stated be also reliant on space and the most important part, he became a pure H particle which is what the Universe is shaped.

He is probably omnipresent but nothing is warrant of a rant of "above time and space"

His body also transcends the current dimension they are in. His true body is in a higher dimension ever since he he absorbed his brothers.

I would be coming back to this(pretty busy irl) but I think that Hachi should get High 3-A considering he has literally infinite stats it also coincides with Fudo Myoo being the universe and all that which I tried to use to support him being High 3-A back then. Also Hachi maru stopped time everywhere else but around him where he accelerated time instead as per Ata's words. The power he gave Ann constantly puts a space-time barrier around her, its how Daruma and Hanaichi are staying in their unsealed forms.

Also he should have resistance to BFR, he opened the void space and brought back Daruma and Hanaichi.

Rocker1189 said:
I would be coming back to this(pretty busy irl) but I think that Hachi should get High 3-A considering he has literally infinite stats it also coincides with Fudo Myoo being the universe and all that which I tried to use to support him being High 3-A back then. Also Hachi maru stopped time everywhere else but around him where he accelerated time instead as per Ata's words.
The power he gave Ann constantly puts a space-time barrier around her, its how Daruma and Hanaichi are staying in their unsealed forms.

Also he should have resistance to BFR, he opened the void space and brought back Daruma and Hanaichi.
I'm counting on you, Rocker!

I don't think it's enough information to give him 3-A, plus it not really being concrete in of itself.

With the series over, we're also never going to get concrete info, let alone any info at all for Samurai 8 anymore.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't think it's enough information to give him 3-A, plus it not really being concrete in of itself.
With the series over, we're also never going to get concrete info, let alone any info at all for Samurai 8 anymore.
I dont see how its not, it supports everything I was saying in the old thread about fudo myoo and we have given AP to others characters for the same reasons. On top of this he has been stated to surpass space and time and oneshot the previous villain eith ease, ignoring all of this and syaing we dont have "concrete info" is absolutely laughable, it could only get more concrete if he literally oneshot the universe.

That should honestly be downgraded, just because one verse does it doesn't justify it being a bad foundation.

The only way this could be justified for that profile is if the tiering system of said profile actually displayed the limits of it's tiering system with infinite showcasing it would be above the system. Judging from that one scan of that profile it just comes across as hyperbole and should be brought up by a CRT.

There is no such thing for S8 though. Infinite stats on a tiering system that we barely even scratched the surface of since it was axed. It's not usable.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
That should honestly be downgraded, just because one verse does it doesn't justify it being a bad foundation.
The only way this could be justified for that profile is if the tiering system of said profile actually displayed the limits of it's tiering system with infinite showcasing it would be above the system. Judging from that one scan of that profile it just comes across as hyperbole and should be brought up by a CRT.

There is no such thing for S8 though. Infinite stats on a tiering system that we barely even scratched the surface of since it was axed. It's not usable.
Honestly that is just your opinion. I dont see how it "showcasing it would be above the system" should be a requirement in anyway, that is completely baseless and formed only on your own ideas. This is not 5-D or higher stuff.

It doesnt matter that we have not been given a lot of info on it, the stat system is very clearly pretty literal with the context we are given on the sort of characters that are capable of infinite stats, both of them being God tier characters with a minimum of galaxy level power and previously only one such character could use a move that required those level of stats not to mention exists on a higher plane and both stated to have surpassed the time and space of the universe. If you want that character to be downgraded then you do you but I dont have an issue with it and as long as its not I dont think Hachimaru should be any different.

" There is no such thing for S8 though. Infinite stats on a tiering system that we barely even scratched the surface of since it was axed. It's not usable. "

Based on what I said above, sorry but this is just bullshit. Infinite means infinite, the universe that is continuously maintained by such a being's body else it turns into a void (as shown by Ata's World of death) is also stated to be infinite in size. The main character becomes quivalent to said being and surpasses time and space as stated.

The sad thing is that we couldn't see the power of Pandora's box and mandala's box, that's one of the most important things of the manga which would have definitely boosted Hachi and fudo to higher levels

What are the summarised agreed upon conclusions here?

Most of the things have been accepted and added the ones that were not have been discarded however we still have type 9 immortality and a few other things to discuss now. I am sort of busy irl right now though.

Universe level statements does exist in Samurai 8.
7688429-0035-012.png

7688432-0035-019.png

Back