• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

Btw, it's not "Canon" fire. That's a modern tank still, so the speed should be based on that. Hachimaru should be:

• "At Least Supersonic+, Likely Higher" (Easily reacted to and cut Tank fire from near point blank range and could dodge a weakened Ata's attacks, which he couldn't previously percieve.)

Okay so Hachi becomes planetary when he does the holy trinty it seems

And the atmosphere sword was basically the planet diameter it seems.

Assuming the planet is earth-sized (even tho the small thing we thought was a moon seems to be a planet itself) it would have a diameter of 12742000 meters

lets say 3 seconds (two panels).

12742000/3= 4247333.33333 m/s

4247333.33333/343 (Speed of mach 1 m/s)= Mach 12382.8960155 Sub-Rel

Satellite planets are moons. It's obviously a moon. But in space moons can jsut be referred to as planets as well. Star is probably a mistranslation

Seems so.

I wonder what Samurai fights will be like in space when they don't have the atmosphere to use as a weapon?

High end will probably use the full mass of the moon with conservative ends using a lesser mass since Ata put a hole in it and broke the middle. Then we see it crumbling and parts coming off.

I'm imagining 5-B to Low 5-B.

Pulv the moon would yield High 6-A results. Hachi would scale to its KE. And we need a new thread

It was said that if the moon hits the planet it would turn it into debris IIRC. Wouldn't that mean it would overpower the planets GBE?

ILl make the new thread today

Also I think we should wait for the viz translations cause the moon being destroyed didn't even show signs of dust or anything. It literally vanished

The way I see it, Daruma posed it at as he only showed the technique to Hachimaru. Now obviously base Hachimaru is nowhere as strong but the Trinity Hachimaru at his full power is Moon level+ since he completely annihilated it without leaving any trace behind.

I would say it was vaporised complete. But vaporising the moon (Assuming it is the same as ours) would give us 5.6283e+29 5-C (Moon).

since the volume of the moon is 21.9 billion cubic kilometers (2.19e+25 cubic centimeter).

2.19e+25x25700= 5.6283e+29

Back