• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some more Olbart feats

He described as slipping through the ceiling

A chain of tremendous roars from explosions followed, their shock reverberating through the roof and throughout the whole Castle, reaching Subaru and Louis. His knees came near to buckling involuntarily; desperately enduring that, Subaru looked up at the ceiling.
Although he couldn’t see it, it was most likely Olbart.
After all the bombs he had used, he was still carrying around even more.
???: “――Ah. Whoawhoa.”
Subaru: “Huh?”
In Subaru field of vision as he raised his eyes, a wrinkled face slipped through the ceiling and peeked down below.
Subaru’s breath hitched at the suddenness of it all, and then Olbart fell straight down, his face as well as his entire body slipping through the ceiling.
The old man was smiling meaningfully as he dropped from the ceiling,
Olbart: “Ya gave me the willies back there. I took ya as just a kid, I messed up, I messed up.”
Louis: “Uu!”
A moment later, Louis kicked out a thin leg at the approaching smiling face. But the monstrous old man responded with a short “Yo” and swung his arm, sending everything below her shin flying.-Arc 7, Chapter 53

He is also described as being able to slip through walls

Olbart: “…Geez, bein’ hard ta kill’s a weapon in its own right. Not in the sentimental sense, but in the physical sense. You’re too much trouble, y’know?”

Looking at the painful sight, Olbart sighed in exasperation.

Just how many times had this Vicious Old Man, who was waving his left hand in the air, attacked Garfiel with such relentlessness?

At the very least, the Vicious Old Man could not count them with the fingers on his only remaining arm.

Garfiel: “――Shut the **** up, old man. This ain’t over!”

With blood-colored mist emanating from his shoulder with intensity, Garfiel slowly rose to his feet.

Bearing countless scars on his bare upper body, with the aftermath of his fierce battle with Kafma Irulux still fresh in his mind, he clashed with one of the strongest in the Empire, yet his fighting spirit still remained unwavering.

Even by the standards of the Empire, many soldiers would recognize his bravery as impressive and admirable, but unfortunately, he was facing a monstruous old man, a person who cared not for the values of a warrior in the slightest.

Shrugging, Olbart looked at him with an expression devoid of any admiration whatsoever.

Olbart: “I can’t hassle myself too much with’cha alone, can I? For some reason, the walls I’ve been slippin’ thro’ve got more of a weird smell ta them. There are some troublesome people out there, so things might get problematic if I don’t head back, y’know?”- Arc 7, Chapter 100

Combined with the other stuff in the op, to me doesn't seem like he is digging/burrowing, he just passes through solid objects.

Combined with the other stuff in the op, to me doesn't seem like he is digging/burrowing, he just passes through solid objects.
Again if it's more than just earth he does this to, matter manip would suffice, since it's the objects that are changing to become soft/able to be passed through and not Olbart. If it was the opposite it'd be intangibility.

Saying that, the white-haired, white-eyebrowed old man―― Olbart, carried the collapsed enemy with his lone left arm, using the tips of his toes to give a light strike to the defensive wall beside. As he did so, the surface of the wall rippled as if it were water, and stuffing the enemy’s body inside, it was swallowed, after which the wall’s surface filled back in.

Fortunately, it seemed like the undead were able to go without breathing, so he could bury them in the walls to settle things without having to kill
. –Arc 8, Chapter 58

Back