• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 4: Fight Hachi!!

We've seen the princess amp power up twice once when hachi wrecked the muun, 2nd when hachi and commander sen fought here before people start to say that hachi and sen with amp are equally powerful let me remind you that this was White Soul sword hachi(which makes him a key to pandora box) so this might be another amp which made hachi fight with Sen equally and cut his sword. So yes we actually need another Princess amp feats to decide how much of a boost it averagely gives.

Yeah it is special and different. That's all. It's the strongest form of Hachi we've seen. So it's him at his strongest besides using Atmos Fang.

By the way I was just researching on Buddhist mythology and got to know about the Womb Realm which has a major connections with the Myoos mostly with Acala and if such a thing comes in the manga then........ Without a doubt it will put characters like Fudo Myoo on.......... Outerversal level.

Spoilers: Chapter 30, Infiltration. The ground is being commanded by Captain Sen, the elite of the galaxy federation. Benkei is preparing to use his nuke. Just 1 of it can destroy a planet. Its only 20 minutes away from deployment, hence they decided to infiltrate from 2 sides. Everyone, "The elites are definitely different. Listen up freshie, we supports your master Daruma and not you." Hachi, "(Sensei is definitely strong) Then you guys just think of me as his disciple then." Ryu, "I am not used to your new name, i guess i can't memorize it for the time being." Sanda, "I thought so..." Ryu, "What about my real name?" Sanda, "...." Ryu, "You dont have any more secrets right?" Sanda, "Ahh. I do not, not even one bit. Those i dont want you all to know, those that i dont even know, its all known now." Ryu, "That's great." Sanda, "What's so great?" Ryu, "Knowing the real you, makes me feels like we are more like partner now. Seeing the you now and Hachi makes me feels that. I am quite envy of this." Sanda, "One day, i will definitely help you find out your real name." Ryu, "Even though your name is different now, you are really still a good guy." Sanda, "..." And they've reached the point of infiltration, chapter ends.

I am just going to assume that is a translation error, or that planet is meant to mean celestial object. Becuase it makes no sense otherwise.

It could also mean, that it destroys any planet within 1km which is a big of a weird way of saying it but I guess maybe it just detects planets within 1km then blows up?

TheFinalOrder said:
Man, if Samurai 8 holds out long enough to get an Anime (Hopefully Seasonal), I can see this fight being hyped up! I pray it's just not Serialized.
Why not serialized? All good shounen anime (Dragon Ball, One Piece, Black Clover, Naruto itself) were serialized series. I would be seriously disappointed if the Hachimaruden anime was seasonal like Hero Academia.

They kept on emphasizing on planets, I doubt it's a celestial object that can be that small. So yeah, it's definitely a translation error.

EviLMinded358 said:
They kept on emphasizing on planets, I doubt it's a celestial object that can be that small. So yeah, it's definitely a translation error.
asteroids and meteors are celestial objects and can be smaller.

Boruto is doing a lot better than S8 in sales and everything. S8 has constant low TOC positions,poor sales and is receiving much hate,I'm q fan of this series but I can't overlook these things.currently a majority doesn't even care about S8 except a few fans like us.

I don't think Hachimaruden is getting the axe unless it suffers the typical shounen drop in quality most of these series suffer. Boruto is totally destroying it in terms of sales tho, and that's when Boruto only pulls a single chapter a month to Hachimaruden's weekly chapters.

asteroids and meteors are celestial objects and can be smaller.

I know, I'm just saying it's definitely a planet but not that small because it doesn't make sense.

1km thing is obviously a mistranslation otherwise Kishi does not understand how Planets work... Even Earth's radius is over 6000km and Earth is one of the smaller planets.

B023 said:
1km thing is obviously a mistranslation otherwise Kishi does not understand how Planets work... Even Earth's radius is over 6000km and Earth is one of the smaller planets.
Why can't someone make planets that small in their fictional stories?

Stop wanking the planet. Everyone in S8 has microscopic sizes, Daruma's holder is Buzz Lightyear level

Because that won't be a Planet... that'd be a town block... it's like asking why someone can't name a tub as an "Ocean" in their story... it just doesn't work like that.

B023 said:
Because that won't be a Planet... that'd be a town block... it's like asking why someone can't name a tub as an "Ocean" in their story... it just doesn't work like that.
I'm sorry, but your outlook on the matter is very shrewed. It's actually the inverse. It's fiction. You can't always attempt to apply irl logic to a fantastical story. At best you can argue your view is from a certain point of view, but all it is is you trying to undermine someone else's imagination to make what you're reading or seeing make sense to you....

Like I said, it's fiction....the planet could be 2 km or 2 AU in diameter. It doesn't have to play by our rules which is the point of it being fiction.

So again, I ask you, why can't the planet be that small in his fictional story?

Knowing ***********'s previous translation, I'd imagine the actual number "1" is correct, but the measurement (kilometers) was a Japanese measurement like "ri" which they just converted to km.

If anyone has the raws I'd actually like to know the size honestly.

Why can't someone make planets that small in their fictional stories? Because that won't be a Planet... that'd be a town block... it's like asking why someone can't name a tub as an "Ocean" in their story... it just doesn't work like that.
I'm sorry, but your outlook on the matter is very shrewed. It's actually the inverse. It's fiction. You can't always attempt to apply irl logic to a fantastical story. At best you can argue your view is from a certain point of view, but all it is is you trying to undermine someone else's imagination to make what you're reading or seeing make sense to you....

Like I said, it's fiction....the planet could be 2 km or 2 AU in diameter. It doesn't have to play by our rules which is the point of it being fiction.

So again, I ask you, why can't the planet be that small in his fictional story?

But if a planet is 1 km it's an asteroid,furthermore how can a 1Km planet have it's own gravity such small stuffs in outer space don't usually have gravity,again that 1km thing also seemingly has an atmosphere how is that even possible if it's that small. Also Benkei currently is planning on destroying this planet with one cubic warheads which should be impossible because if it can only destroy 1-2Km

Back